Timothy B. Schmit net worth: Timothy B. Schmit is an American musician and songwriter who has a net worth of $15 million dollars. Born in Oakland, California, Timothy B. Schmit grew up in Sacramento, and began playing with a folk rock group when he was in his early teens. This group eventually evolved into The New Breed, which released one hit track, "Green-Eyed Woman" in 1965. He then went on to play with the group Poco, and wrote one of their best-selling tracks. In 1977, he became the bassist, and a vocalist, for the popular group, The Eagles. He continues to perform with The Eagles to this day. During the period of time when The Eagles were broken up, he launched a successful career as a backing vocalist and session musician, and can be heard on multiple tracks by Steely Dan, Bob Seger, Boz Skaggs, Don Henley, Crosby, Stills, and Nash, and Richard Marx. He also toured with Jimmy Buffett and performed with Ringo Starr & His All-Star Band. His most recent solo album, "Expando", was released in 2009.
Timothy B. Schmit Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Timothy B. Schmit against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Timothy B. Schmit
Date of Birth
Musician, Songwriter, Bassist, Singer, Guitarist
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)
Timothy B. Schmitt, Schmit, Timothy B., Timothy Bruce Schmidt
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of Arizonaon Jun 29, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive Listingon Jun 29, 2016
LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The Cavson Jun 29, 2016
Paul Allen Unveils Stratolaunch, The World's Largest Airplaneon Jun 30, 2016
Dez Bryant Is Being Sued For Leaving A Rental Home In Disgusting Conditionon Jun 29, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 Millionon Jun 28, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Kanye West Just Signed A Deal With Adidas That Could Make Him A BILLIONAIRERead more about the extended partnership between Adidas and Kanye that could net Ye a billion dollars!
- Brexit Causes Economic Upheaval: World's Richest People To Lose BillionsBrexit has seriously shaken the world markets... and has caused the world's richest people to lose billions in the process.
- Drake Is Worth An Estimated $3 Billion To His Hometown Of TorontoFind out why Drake is worth $3 billion to his hometown of Toronto!
- Jose Reyes Is Getting A Ton Of Money Just For Being Released By The RockiesAfter a domestic abuse case was brought against him, the Colorado Rockies tried to trade infielder Jose Reyes. They couldn't find any takers, though, and now they owe him a ton of money.