Timothy B. Schmit net worth: Timothy B. Schmit is an American musician and songwriter who has a net worth of $15 million dollars. Born in Oakland, California, Timothy B. Schmit grew up in Sacramento, and began playing with a folk rock group when he was in his early teens. This group eventually evolved into The New Breed, which released one hit track, "Green-Eyed Woman" in 1965. He then went on to play with the group Poco, and wrote one of their best-selling tracks. In 1977, he became the bassist, and a vocalist, for the popular group, The Eagles. He continues to perform with The Eagles to this day. During the period of time when The Eagles were broken up, he launched a successful career as a backing vocalist and session musician, and can be heard on multiple tracks by Steely Dan, Bob Seger, Boz Skaggs, Don Henley, Crosby, Stills, and Nash, and Richard Marx. He also toured with Jimmy Buffett and performed with Ringo Starr & His All-Star Band. His most recent solo album, "Expando", was released in 2009.
Timothy B. Schmit Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Timothy B. Schmit against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Timothy B. Schmit
Date of Birth
Musician, Songwriter, Bassist, Singer, Guitarist
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)
Timothy B. Schmitt, Schmit, Timothy B., Timothy Bruce Schmidt
Imagine Making $900,000 Every DAY You Went To Work. That's Judge Judy's Real Life...on Sep 3, 2015
Kanye West Just Made A Crazy Promise To Everyone Who Votes For Him For President In 2020on Sep 2, 2015
This Week In Celebrity Car News (August 26 – September 2)on Sep 3, 2015
Eddie Murphy's Top 7 Highest Acting Paycheckson Sep 2, 2015
Getting Rid Of Roger Goodell Is Going To Be Really Expensive....on Sep 3, 2015
The Highest Paid Film Actresses Of 2015on Sep 3, 2015
Tidal Accused Apple Of Doing Something Sinister Over The Weekend...on Sep 2, 2015
Clippers Owner Steve Ballmer Turns Down $60 million/Year TV Deal – And He's Not Crazy!on Sep 2, 2015
5 Little Known Facts About The Rothschild Familyon Sep 1, 2015
The World's 10 Richest Media Mogulson Sep 2, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Babe Ruth's Former 2BR NYC Apartment On The Market For $1.6 MillionThe owner of an apartment that the legendary Babe Ruth once lived in is hoping a Yankees fan with $1.6 million burning a hole in his pocket will be willing to spend it so he can live where the Great Bambino once did.
- Gambler's Corner – Everything You Need To Know For This Week In Sports BettingCollege football is finally back! With games starting on Thursday and running through Monday, fans will have more than their fill of action. If they want to get in on the action there are a number of interesting spreads.
- Top 10 NFL Players Who Retired In Their 40sWhile most players tend to slow down and eventually retire in their 30s, there have been a few who have managed to stay in the game in their 40s.
- Meet Ingvar Kamprad, The Self-Made Billionaire Who Founded IKEAIngvar Kamprad went from selling matches door to door to becoming one of the wealthiest self-made billionaires in the world.