Timothy B. Schmit net worth: Timothy B. Schmit is an American musician and songwriter who has a net worth of $15 million dollars. Born in Oakland, California, Timothy B. Schmit grew up in Sacramento, and began playing with a folk rock group when he was in his early teens. This group eventually evolved into The New Breed, which released one hit track, "Green-Eyed Woman" in 1965. He then went on to play with the group Poco, and wrote one of their best-selling tracks. In 1977, he became the bassist, and a vocalist, for the popular group, The Eagles. He continues to perform with The Eagles to this day. During the period of time when The Eagles were broken up, he launched a successful career as a backing vocalist and session musician, and can be heard on multiple tracks by Steely Dan, Bob Seger, Boz Skaggs, Don Henley, Crosby, Stills, and Nash, and Richard Marx. He also toured with Jimmy Buffett and performed with Ringo Starr & His All-Star Band. His most recent solo album, "Expando", was released in 2009.
Timothy B. Schmit Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Timothy B. Schmit against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Timothy B. Schmit
Date of Birth
Musician, Songwriter, Bassist, Singer, Guitarist
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)
Timothy B. Schmitt, Schmit, Timothy B., Timothy Bruce Schmidt
Did Soulja Boy Really Just Sign A $400 Million Endorsement Deal? Kind of. Here's The Scoop...on May 23, 2016
LeBron James Vs. Dr. Dre - Who Will Become A Billionaire First?on May 24, 2016
Richard Gere Slashes $11M From Hamptons Home Asking Priceon May 24, 2016
Conor McGregor Wants $100 Million To Fight Floyd Mayweather... And Showtime Is Considering It!on May 23, 2016
Cayman Islands Are the Third-Biggest Foreign Owner of US Debton May 24, 2016
El Chapo's United States Extradition Approved By Mexicoon May 24, 2016
Donald Trump Brags About His Billions, But Downplays Worth to Tax Collectorson May 24, 2016
How Much Did the Clintons Make From Paid Speeches in 2015?on May 23, 2016
Daniel Craig Reportedly Turned Down $100 Million To Play James Bond In One More Movieon May 20, 2016
Marvel Studios Hits $10 Billion Box Office Milestoneon May 23, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Donald Trump May Not Be Worth $10 Billion, But He's Still Very RichDonald Trump recently provided a list of his assets to the Federal Election Commission. Is the presumptive Republican nominee really worth the $10 billion he claims?
- French Billionaire To Open Tuition-Free School In Silicon Valley… You Won't Believe How He Made His Money!Xavier Niel is a French high school dropout who made his $8.1 billion fortune in technology. Now, he's bringing his unconventional software engineering school to Silicon Valley. The school, called 42, will train future computer programmers for free.
- The Billionaires Banding Together To Bid On Ailing Yahoo!Yahoo has been on shaky ground for some time. Now it appears that the pioneering Internet search engine is putting itself on the market and an unlikely pair of billionaires has teamed up to pursue a possible purchase.
- Jimmy Kimmel Renews Contract with ABC for Another Three YearsABC renews Jimmy Kimmel, currently television's longest-running late night host, for another three years. Kimmel's currently makes $10 million a year, and could stand to earn more as his contract continues.