Timothy B. Schmit net worth: Timothy B. Schmit is an American musician and songwriter who has a net worth of $15 million dollars. Born in Oakland, California, Timothy B. Schmit grew up in Sacramento, and began playing with a folk rock group when he was in his early teens. This group eventually evolved into The New Breed, which released one hit track, "Green-Eyed Woman" in 1965. He then went on to play with the group Poco, and wrote one of their best-selling tracks. In 1977, he became the bassist, and a vocalist, for the popular group, The Eagles. He continues to perform with The Eagles to this day. During the period of time when The Eagles were broken up, he launched a successful career as a backing vocalist and session musician, and can be heard on multiple tracks by Steely Dan, Bob Seger, Boz Skaggs, Don Henley, Crosby, Stills, and Nash, and Richard Marx. He also toured with Jimmy Buffett and performed with Ringo Starr & His All-Star Band. His most recent solo album, "Expando", was released in 2009.
Timothy B. Schmit Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Timothy B. Schmit against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Timothy B. Schmit
Date of Birth
Musician, Songwriter, Bassist, Singer, Guitarist
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)
Timothy B. Schmitt, Schmit, Timothy B., Timothy Bruce Schmidt
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
Is Vladimir Putin Secretly Sitting On A $200 Billion Fortune?on Feb 8, 2016
The 10 Most Expensive TV Shows Ever Madeon Feb 10, 2016
Jeff Beacher Offers $90 Million For Playboy Mansion, Hef And Allon Feb 9, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas Mansionon Feb 8, 2016
The Wealth Gap: The Richest 62 People In The World Vs. Everyone Elseon Feb 8, 2016
DJ Calvin Harris Putting Sweet Hollywood Hills Home On Market For $9.995 Millionon Feb 10, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Everything You Need To Know From Super Bowl 50Another NFL season has come and gone. This Super Bowl was a lot of fun for fans of defense, and probably for Beyonce fans, too. In case you missed any of the action, here are the highlights from the game.
- Are Elizabeth Holmes And Her Revolutionary Blood Testing Company Running Out Of Time?Last fall, Elizabeth Holmes, billionaire CEO of Theranos, Inc. faced some serious heat when it was revealed that her innovative method of testing blood wasn't all it was cracked up to be. Months later, there still aren't any answers. Is time running out for Theranos and Elizabeth Holmes?
- Rita Ora Slapped With A $2.4 Million Lawsuit From Roc NationRita Ora recently sued Roc Nation for over $2 million for leaving her music career in the dust. Now, Roc Nation is hitting the 25-year-old with a lawsuit of their own.
- Cindy Crawford Announces Retirement From Modeling... Then Takes It Back!A day after Cindy Crawford announced she plans to retire from modeling when she turns 50, she took to social media to announce she'd hadn't completely decided!