Stevie Ray Vaughan net worth: Stevie Ray Vaughan was an American musician and producer who has a net worth of $8 million dollars. Born in Dallas, Texas, Stevie Ray Vaughan had a rough home life, and spent most of his time focused on his guitar as a means of escape. He formed his first band in 1965, at age 10, and spent the majority of the rest of his school years barely able to stay awake in class, since he was playing in clubs every night. After years of toil, Mr. Vaughan finally achieved a modicum of success playing with his trio named, Double Trouble. He also worked on David Bowie's smash hit album, "Let's Dance", but declined to join Bowie's band full time. Double Trouble enjoyed massive success throughout the 80s, but had to take a break in the late 80s, when Stevie Ray Vaughan's substance abuse issues almost killed him. After getting sober and back on track, he went on to tour and record with both Double Trouble and his brother, Jimmie Vaughan, an equally skilled musician with a long career. On August 27, 1990, he was killed in a helicopter crash while traveling back to Chicago from a concert in Wisconsin.
Stevie Ray Vaughan Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Stevie Ray Vaughan against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Stevie Ray Vaughan
Date of Birth
Oct 3, 1954 - Aug 27, 1990 (35 years old)
Singer, Musician, Singer-songwriter, Guitarist, Songwriter, Record producer
United States of America
5 ft 4 in (1.65 m)
SRV, Stevie Ray Vaugham, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Stevie Vaughan, Stivie Ray Vaughn, Stephen "Stevie" Ray Vaughan, Stephen Ray Vaughan
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas Mansionon Feb 8, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
The Wealth Gap: The Richest 62 People In The World Vs. Everyone Elseon Feb 8, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Is Vladimir Putin Secretly Sitting On A $200 Billion Fortune?on Feb 8, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Eccentric Millionaire John McAfee is Making a ComebackRenegade and eccentric cybersecurity pioneer John McAfee is back in the news with new business ventures, documentaries, and a bid for the White House.
- Jeff Beacher Offers $90 Million For Playboy Mansion, Hef And AllBeacher's Madhouse creator Jeff Beacher offers $90 million for the Playboy Mansion and plans to turn it into a members-only resort. But most importantly, he wants Hef to stay!
- Ferrari Spider Falls Just Short Of World RecordAlthough it fell just short of the world record at $38 million (for another classic Ferrari), the Spider Scaglietti still went for more than its estimated sale price of $31 to $35.5 million.
- Hedge Fund Billionaire Flips Miami Condo For $13 Million Profit After Just 5 MonthsKen Griffin, the billionaire hedge fund manager, has been on a real estate buying streak for the last few years. Now, he's trying to unload two of his recently purchased condos in Miami.