Stevie Ray Vaughan net worth: Stevie Ray Vaughan was an American musician and producer who has a net worth of $8 million dollars. Born in Dallas, Texas, Stevie Ray Vaughan had a rough home life, and spent most of his time focused on his guitar as a means of escape. He formed his first band in 1965, at age 10, and spent the majority of the rest of his school years barely able to stay awake in class, since he was playing in clubs every night. After years of toil, Mr. Vaughan finally achieved a modicum of success playing with his trio named, Double Trouble. He also worked on David Bowie's smash hit album, "Let's Dance", but declined to join Bowie's band full time. Double Trouble enjoyed massive success throughout the 80s, but had to take a break in the late 80s, when Stevie Ray Vaughan's substance abuse issues almost killed him. After getting sober and back on track, he went on to tour and record with both Double Trouble and his brother, Jimmie Vaughan, an equally skilled musician with a long career. On August 27, 1990, he was killed in a helicopter crash while traveling back to Chicago from a concert in Wisconsin.
Stevie Ray Vaughan Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Stevie Ray Vaughan against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Stevie Ray Vaughan
Date of Birth
Oct 3, 1954 - Aug 27, 1990 (35 years old)
Singer, Musician, Singer-songwriter, Guitarist, Songwriter, Record producer
United States of America
5 ft 4 in (1.65 m)
SRV, Stevie Ray Vaugham, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Stevie Vaughan, Stivie Ray Vaughn, Stephen "Stevie" Ray Vaughan, Stephen Ray Vaughan
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism Chargeson Jun 26, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.
- The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA HistoryThe good times continue in Cleveland after the Cavaliers brought home the city's first championship in more than half a century – retailers, especially, are smiling.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned BigSwiss bank Credit Suisse is handling major losses, so how did Sergio Machado earn $14 million?