Stevie Ray Vaughan net worth: Stevie Ray Vaughan was an American musician and producer who has a net worth of $8 million dollars. Born in Dallas, Texas, Stevie Ray Vaughan had a rough home life, and spent most of his time focused on his guitar as a means of escape. He formed his first band in 1965, at age 10, and spent the majority of the rest of his school years barely able to stay awake in class, since he was playing in clubs every night. After years of toil, Mr. Vaughan finally achieved a modicum of success playing with his trio named, Double Trouble. He also worked on David Bowie's smash hit album, "Let's Dance", but declined to join Bowie's band full time. Double Trouble enjoyed massive success throughout the 80s, but had to take a break in the late 80s, when Stevie Ray Vaughan's substance abuse issues almost killed him. After getting sober and back on track, he went on to tour and record with both Double Trouble and his brother, Jimmie Vaughan, an equally skilled musician with a long career. On August 27, 1990, he was killed in a helicopter crash while traveling back to Chicago from a concert in Wisconsin.
Stevie Ray Vaughan Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Stevie Ray Vaughan against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Stevie Ray Vaughan
Date of Birth
Oct 3, 1954 (61 years old)
Singer, Musician, Singer-songwriter, Guitarist, Songwriter, Record producer
United States of America
5 ft 4 in (1.65 m)
SRV, Stevie Ray Vaugham, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Stevie Vaughan, Stivie Ray Vaughn, Stephen "Stevie" Ray Vaughan, Stephen Ray Vaughan
5 Insane Facts About Pablo Escobar's Wealthon Sep 28, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
Tom Cruise Reportedly Sells Hidden Hills Scientology Getaway For $11.4 Million!on Oct 4, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
How Much Is The Cast Of Saved By The Bell Worth Today?on Sep 29, 2015
The 20 Richest People In The World Right Nowon Oct 1, 2015
Jon Gruden Has $6.5 Million Reasons To Never Coach An NFL Team Againon Oct 4, 2015
Derrick Rose Is Basically Just Stealing Money From The Bulls Nowon Oct 2, 2015
The University Of Florida Could Have Owned Gatorade For $10k – Instead, Four Teachers Made $1 Billionon Oct 3, 2015
22 Year Old Jordan Spieth Was Relatively Unknown A Year Ago. And He'll Make $50 Million In 2015.on Oct 4, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- A Classic Jaguar XJ220 Is Going Up For AuctionHalf a million dollars could buy you a very limited classic Jaguar XJ200, which has held multiple speed records.
- $15 Million Picasso Painting That Was Missing For 15 Years Suddenly Shows Up In New JerseyAuthorities were able to find the proverbial needle in a haystack when they found a Picasso in a package sent from Belgium to New York.
- This Week In Celebrity Car News (September 25 – October 1)This week, celebrities have been buying, selling, customizing, and crashing their cars so let's take a closer look.
- Gambler's Corner – Everything You Need To Know For Week Five Of College Football BettingThis is a great point in the college football season. Non-conference schedules (aka the crappy games) are pretty much done, meaning it is time for the real games to begin.