Rick Springfield net worth: Rick Springfield is an Australian musician, singer-songwriter, and actor who has a net worth of $12 million dollars. Rick Springfield is a musician, actor, and author best known for his 1981 hit single, "Jessie's Girl" and his role as Dr. Noah Drake on "General Hospital". He played Dr. Drake from 1981-1983 (while simultaneously touring with his band) and reprised the role from 2005-2008. His autobiography, "Late Late at Night" was released in 2010 and was listed as #10 in the Hardcover Non-Fiction category. Richard Lewis Springthorpe was born in South Wentworthville, New South Wales, Australia in August 1949. He started playing guitar at 13 and played with bands in England and Australia. He joined a band that toured South Vietnam called MPD Ltd. Springfield and another member of the band formed a new band called Wickedy Wak. He then joined the band Zoot for a couple of years. Rick signed with Sparmac Records and recorded his debut album Beginnings in London. He moved to the United States and the album was issued by Capitol Records and made it to #14 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. In 1981 the single "Jessie's Girl" was #1 in both the United States and Australia. The song won Springfield the Grammy Award for Best Male Rock Vocal Performance. His other top 10 hits include "I've Done Everything for You", "Affair of the Heart", "Don't Talk to Strangers", and "Love Somebody". Springfield played Dr. Noah Drake on the soap opera General Hospital. He published his autobiography Late, Late at Night: A Memoir in 2010. He has released 18 albums and is scheduled to receive a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
Rick Springfield Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Aug 23, 1949
Actor, Musician, Songwriter, Singer, Singer-songwriter, Guitarist, Author
6 ft (1.854 m)
Springfield, Rick, Richard Lewis Springthorpe, Rick Springthorpe, Richard Springthorpe, Rick
Does Ronda Rousey Really Make More Than Floyd Mayweather Per Second?on Aug 31, 2015
Jerry Seinfeld Turned Down Huge, Unprecedented NBC Offer For 10th Seasonon Aug 31, 2015
Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015on Aug 31, 2015
Trick Daddy Files For Chapter 11 Bankruptcyon Sep 1, 2015
'Minecraft' Creator Claims Becoming A Billionaire Made Him Feel "Isolated"on Aug 31, 2015
50 Cent Agrees To Re-List Connecticut Mansion As Part Of Bankruptcy Filingon Aug 27, 2015
Weekend Box Office Review For August 28th-August 30thon Sep 1, 2015
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
These Former Kentucky Wildcat Players Are Under Contract For An Impressive $652 Millionon Aug 31, 2015
Love, Marriage And A New $13.9 Million Mansion For Tracy Morganon Aug 30, 2015
Rick Springfield Earnings
- General Hospital$750/week
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Former NFL Running Back Clinton Portis Has Not Had Good Fortune With His MoneyClinton Portis had an exceptional NFL career that spanned nine seasons. But since his retirement, he's run into multiple financial pitfalls.
- 5 Reality Show Concepts That Failed HorriblyThis might come as a shock, but not every reality TV show has become a timeless classic, or even a commercial success.
- The Fascinating Ups And Downs Behind The Multi-Million Dollar "Happy Birthday" Royalty WarIf "Happy Birthday" becomes public domain, it'll cost the rights holder, Warner Music Group, millions in licensing fees.
- Which Celebrity Has The Most Valuable Twitter Account?Recently, we learned a single tweet from LeBron James can be worth close to $140,000, but as it turns out, there is one guy whose tweets are worth even more.