Rick Springfield net worth: Rick Springfield is an Australian musician, singer-songwriter, and actor who has a net worth of $12 million dollars. Rick Springfield is a musician, actor, and author best known for his 1981 hit single, "Jessie's Girl" and his role as Dr. Noah Drake on "General Hospital". He played Dr. Drake from 1981-1983 (while simultaneously touring with his band) and reprised the role from 2005-2008. His autobiography, "Late Late at Night" was released in 2010 and was listed as #10 in the Hardcover Non-Fiction category. Richard Lewis Springthorpe was born in South Wentworthville, New South Wales, Australia in August 1949. He started playing guitar at 13 and played with bands in England and Australia. He joined a band that toured South Vietnam called MPD Ltd. Springfield and another member of the band formed a new band called Wickedy Wak. He then joined the band Zoot for a couple of years. Rick signed with Sparmac Records and recorded his debut album Beginnings in London. He moved to the United States and the album was issued by Capitol Records and made it to #14 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. In 1981 the single "Jessie's Girl" was #1 in both the United States and Australia. The song won Springfield the Grammy Award for Best Male Rock Vocal Performance. His other top 10 hits include "I've Done Everything for You", "Affair of the Heart", "Don't Talk to Strangers", and "Love Somebody". Springfield played Dr. Noah Drake on the soap opera General Hospital. He published his autobiography Late, Late at Night: A Memoir in 2010. He has released 18 albums and is scheduled to receive a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
Rick Springfield Net Worth
Date of Birth
Aug 23, 1949 (66 years old)
Actor, Musician, Songwriter, Singer, Singer-songwriter, Guitarist, Author
6 ft (1.854 m)
Springfield, Rick, Richard Lewis Springthorpe, Rick Springthorpe, Richard Springthorpe, Rick
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15on Jun 28, 2016
Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 Millionon Jun 28, 2016
Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?on Jun 28, 2016
Rick Springfield Earnings
- General Hospital$750/week
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive ListingThe San Francisco real estate market just got a little bit bigger, with the most expensive property in the city recently joining the league of luxury estates for sale – and it can be yours for $28.5 million.
- LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The CavsLeBron James has put his legacy on the city of Cleveland, and the basketball world as a whole. Every team is going to try and get him, and about two-thirds of the league can pay more than the Cavs are able to.
- Dez Bryant Is Being Sued For Leaving A Rental Home In Disgusting ConditionIn the latest story of an athlete leaving a rental home in less than stellar shape, Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant is being sued for wreaking havoc on a property he lived in for less than two years.
- Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of ArizonaOne afternoon in 2001, Shaun Attwood was trading on the stock market online at his girlfriend's place in Arizona when he felt a sudden sense of relief. He'd gotten away with it. He really had.