Michael Hutchence Net Worth: Michael Hutchence was an Australian musician and actor who had a net worth of $1 million. Michael Hutchence was born in Lane Cove, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia in January 1960 and passed away in November 1997. He was best known for being the lead singer, lyricist, and a founding member of the rock band INXS. Hutchence was a member of the group Max Q and also recorded solo material that was not released until after his death. INXS formed in 1977 in Sydney. Their self-titled debut studio album was released in 1980. They broke through in 1982 with the album Shabooh Shoobah which was certified 2x Platinum and hit #5 on the charts in Australia. Their 1984 album The Swing hit #1 and was 5x Platinum in Australia. Their 1985 album Listen Like Thieves also hit #1 in Australia and was certified 4x Platinum. Their 1987 album Kick was 7x Platinum in Australia and hit #1 in Canada. INXS' singles include "The One Thing", "Don't Change", "Original Sin", "I Send a Message", "What You Need", "New Sensation", and "Suicide Blonde". In the 1990s Hutchence dated pop singer Kylie Minogue and this gave the band a new audience. He also had a daughter with UK television presenter Paula Yates. INXS was inducted into the ARIA Hall of Fame in 2001 and has won six Australian Recording Industry Association award and has sold nearly 40 million record worldwide. Michael Hutchence passed away on November 22, 1997 at age 37 from an apparent suicide. Despite earning an estimated $60 million dollars during his career, Michael Hutchence reportedly died with just $40,000 in his bank account. His total assets after being liquidated amounted to $700,000 after liabilities were subtracted.
Michael Hutchence Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Michael Hutchence against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jan 22, 1960 (55 years old)
Singer, Musician, Songwriter, Actor
5 ft 9 in (1.778 m)
Hutchence, Michael, Michael Kelland John Hutchence, Hutch, INXS
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
These Celebrities Were Rich Even Before They Were Famouson Oct 6, 2015
5 Insane Facts About Pablo Escobar's Wealthon Sep 28, 2015
Here Are Jennifer Lawrence's Top 7 Movie Paycheckson Oct 6, 2015
Who Are The Highest Paid ESPN Personalities?on Oct 5, 2015
This Billionaire Has Lost 85% Of His Fortune In The Last Few Monthson Oct 6, 2015
Ten College Majors That Are A Good Investmenton Oct 6, 2015
The Strange Story Of A Russian Billionaire, A Swiss Art Dealer, Two "Stolen" Picasso Paintings, And Picasso's Step-Daughteron Oct 6, 2015
Now You Can Buy Donald Trump's Rare Lamborghini Diabloon Oct 6, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- How Baltimore Ravens Owner Steve Bisciotti Made His $2.6 Billion FortuneIt takes a small fortune to buy into an NFL team nowadays, but if you have one you can afford to part with they are still one heck of an investment. Just ask Baltimore Ravens owner Steve Bisciotti.
- Retiring Auto Tycoon Will Get $1M For The Rest Of His Life... And That's Actually A Pay-cut!Sidney DeBoer is the founder and former CEO of Lithia Motors, and he just signed off on a lifetime compensation deal for his retirement.
- Russell Crowe's Top 5 Highest Paying Film RolesRussell Crowe has made an impressive amount of cash from his film roles. Find out how much here!
- Is Donald Trump Worth $10 Billion? $11 Billion? $8 Billion? $4? More? Less? Depends Who You Ask...Donald Trump has already fired shots at Forbes and Bloomberg for their estimates of his net worth, so perhaps Celebrity Net Worth will be next.