Michael Hutchence Net Worth: Michael Hutchence was an Australian musician and actor who had a net worth of $1 million. Michael Hutchence was born in Lane Cove, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia in January 1960 and passed away in November 1997. He was best known for being the lead singer, lyricist, and a founding member of the rock band INXS. Hutchence was a member of the group Max Q and also recorded solo material that was not released until after his death. INXS formed in 1977 in Sydney. Their self-titled debut studio album was released in 1980. They broke through in 1982 with the album Shabooh Shoobah which was certified 2x Platinum and hit #5 on the charts in Australia. Their 1984 album The Swing hit #1 and was 5x Platinum in Australia. Their 1985 album Listen Like Thieves also hit #1 in Australia and was certified 4x Platinum. Their 1987 album Kick was 7x Platinum in Australia and hit #1 in Canada. INXS' singles include "The One Thing", "Don't Change", "Original Sin", "I Send a Message", "What You Need", "New Sensation", and "Suicide Blonde". In the 1990s Hutchence dated pop singer Kylie Minogue and this gave the band a new audience. He also had a daughter with UK television presenter Paula Yates. INXS was inducted into the ARIA Hall of Fame in 2001 and has won six Australian Recording Industry Association award and has sold nearly 40 million record worldwide. Michael Hutchence passed away on November 22, 1997 at age 37 from an apparent suicide. Despite earning an estimated $60 million dollars during his career, Michael Hutchence reportedly died with just $40,000 in his bank account. His total assets after being liquidated amounted to $700,000 after liabilities were subtracted.
Michael Hutchence Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Michael Hutchence against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jan 22, 1960
Singer, Musician, Songwriter, Actor
5 ft 9 in (1.778 m)
Hutchence, Michael, Michael Kelland John Hutchence, Hutch, INXS
Imagine Making $900,000 Every DAY You Went To Work. That's Judge Judy's Real Life...on Sep 3, 2015
This Week In Celebrity Car News (August 26 – September 2)on Sep 3, 2015
Eddie Murphy's Top 7 Highest Acting Paycheckson Sep 2, 2015
The Highest Paid Film Actresses Of 2015on Sep 3, 2015
Tidal Accused Apple Of Doing Something Sinister Over The Weekend...on Sep 2, 2015
Kanye West Just Made A Crazy Promise To Everyone Who Votes For Him For President In 2020on Sep 2, 2015
5 Little Known Facts About The Rothschild Familyon Sep 1, 2015
Clippers Owner Steve Ballmer Turns Down $60 million/Year TV Deal – And He's Not Crazy!on Sep 2, 2015
Remember The O.C.? You Can Buy The Cohen Family's Newport Beach Mansion For $6.5 Millionon Sep 2, 2015
Top 5 World's Most Expensive Handbags Of 2015on Sep 2, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Babe Ruth's Former 2BR NYC Apartment On The Market For $1.6 MillionThe owner of an apartment that the legendary Babe Ruth once lived in is hoping a Yankees fan with $1.6 million burning a hole in his pocket will be willing to spend it so he can live where the Great Bambino once did.
- Gambler's Corner – Everything You Need To Know For This Week In Sports BettingCollege football is finally back! With games starting on Thursday and running through Monday, fans will have more than their fill of action. If they want to get in on the action there are a number of interesting spreads.
- Top 10 NFL Players Who Retired In Their 40sWhile most players tend to slow down and eventually retire in their 30s, there have been a few who have managed to stay in the game in their 40s.
- Meet Ingvar Kamprad, The Self-Made Billionaire Who Founded IKEAIngvar Kamprad went from selling matches door to door to becoming one of the wealthiest self-made billionaires in the world.