Maynard James Keenan Net Worth – Maynard James Keenan is an American musician who has a net worth of $45 million. Maynard James Keenan is probably most famous for being the lead singer for rock bands Tool and A Perfect Circle. Born in Ravenna, Ohio, in 1962 as James Herbert Keenan, Maynard James Keenan is the Grammy Award-winning singer of rock band Tool. He enlisted in the Army but decided to pursue music instead of attending West Point. Keenan went on to study art at the Kendall College of Art and Design in Michigan before moving to Los Angeles. He was part of several musical efforts before forming Tool with Adam Jones in 1990. Their first EP, "Opiate", dropped in 1992, and the group went on tour with Rage Against the Machine and Fishbone before their debut album hit in 1993. "Undertow" went platinum within a year and soon after, Tool attracted controversy with their music video, "Prison Sex", which was pulled from MTV because of its graphic nature. Tool's follow-up album won a Grammy for Best Metal Performance in 1998 and the group took a break after a lengthy contract dispute with their record label. Five years later, the group got together again for their third album, "Lateralus", and later released their fourth effort, "10,000 Days," in 2006. Keenan is also credited on several other albums, including three with "With A Perfect Circle" during the early 2000s and two with As Puscifer in 2007 and 2011. His movie debut came in 2009 in "Crank: High Voltage". Keenan is the owner of an Arizona-based vineyard and produce market. He is an advocate for several charities, including RAINN and Axis of Justice. He became engaged to Lei Li in 2010 and lives in Sedona, Arizona.
Maynard James Keenan Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Maynard James Keenan against
- Random Celebrity
Maynard James Keenan
Date of Birth
Apr 17, 1964 (52 years old)
Singer, Songwriter, Musician, Record producer, Actor, Winemaker
United States of America
5 ft 6 in (1.7 m)
James Herbert Keenan, M.J. Keenan, Maynard Keenan
Ozzie Silna, One Of The Brothers Who Made $800 Million Off The Best Business Deal Of All Time, Dies At 83on Apr 28, 2016
Manny Pacquiao's Final Fight Was Such A Dud, It's Going To LOSE Moneyon Apr 27, 2016
The Owners Of The Golden State Warriors Have Seen An Incredible Return On Their Initial $450 Million Investmenton Apr 26, 2016
The Time A Professional Gambler Turned $50 Into $40 MILLION... And Eventually Ended Up Brokeon Apr 26, 2016
You Won't Believe Ludacris's Ridiculous Demands For A 13-Minute Performance!on Apr 26, 2016
Renting A House To Prince Was An Interesting Experience. Just Ask Carlos Boozer...on Apr 27, 2016
Prince's Sister Claims The Singer Had No Will For $300 Million Net Worthon Apr 27, 2016
Convicted Murderer Phil Spector Files For Divorce From Jail—Claims Wife Is Burning His $35m Fortuneon Apr 28, 2016
The Mercedes-Benz Arrow 460 Granturismo Edition Yacht Costs $1.7 Millionon Apr 27, 2016
Premier League Reports Record-High Revenue For 2014-15 Season But Makes Less Moneyon Apr 28, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Rob Kardashian And Blac Chyna Could Rake In Over A Million For TV Wedding SpecialI never thought I'd say this, but I'm extremely jealous of Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna.
- Billionaire Didn't Notice For Years That Her $1M Picasso Painting Was StolenYou know you're seriously rich when a million-dollar painting can be stolen from your home, and it takes you many years to notice that it's gone.
- Jordan Spieth Became An Under Armour Athlete Thanks To A New York Giants Long SnapperAt just 22 years of age, Jordan Spieth has been a valuable part of Under Armour's roster. The reason he signed with Under Armour in particular is thanks to an interesting relationship.
- Josh Norman Signs Most Lucrative Cornerback Contract EverWhen the off-season began, Carolina Panthers cornerback Josh Norman wanted one thing: He wanted to be paid like the top-notch cornerback that he has become. The Panthers were initially willing to pay him like one of the better cornerbacks in the league, but that wasn't good enough. He wanted to be paid like the best.