Maynard James Keenan Net Worth – Maynard James Keenan is an American musician who has a net worth of $45 million. Maynard James Keenan is probably most famous for being the lead singer for rock bands Tool and A Perfect Circle. Born in Ravenna, Ohio, in 1962 as James Herbert Keenan, Maynard James Keenan is the Grammy Award-winning singer of rock band Tool. He enlisted in the Army but decided to pursue music instead of attending West Point. Keenan went on to study art at the Kendall College of Art and Design in Michigan before moving to Los Angeles. He was part of several musical efforts before forming Tool with Adam Jones in 1990. Their first EP, "Opiate", dropped in 1992, and the group went on tour with Rage Against the Machine and Fishbone before their debut album hit in 1993. "Undertow" went platinum within a year and soon after, Tool attracted controversy with their music video, "Prison Sex", which was pulled from MTV because of its graphic nature. Tool's follow-up album won a Grammy for Best Metal Performance in 1998 and the group took a break after a lengthy contract dispute with their record label. Five years later, the group got together again for their third album, "Lateralus", and later released their fourth effort, "10,000 Days," in 2006. Keenan is also credited on several other albums, including three with "With A Perfect Circle" during the early 2000s and two with As Puscifer in 2007 and 2011. His movie debut came in 2009 in "Crank: High Voltage". Keenan is the owner of an Arizona-based vineyard and produce market. He is an advocate for several charities, including RAINN and Axis of Justice. He became engaged to Lei Li in 2010 and lives in Sedona, Arizona.
Maynard James Keenan Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Maynard James Keenan against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Maynard James Keenan
Date of Birth
Apr 17, 1964 (51 years old)
Singer, Songwriter, Musician, Record producer, Actor, Winemaker
United States of America
5 ft 6 in (1.7 m)
James Herbert Keenan, M.J. Keenan, Maynard Keenan
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
Model Sues Lil Wayne's Trukfit Clothing Lineon Nov 29, 2015
Asia's Richest Man Is Quietly Investing Billions In Americaon Nov 28, 2015
Tony Robbins' Secret To Wealth Is All About Perspectiveon Nov 29, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'on Nov 28, 2015
Amazing Human Being Alert: Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal Joins The Giving Pledgeon Nov 30, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
This Financial Analyst Wants To Eradicate Veteran Povertyon Nov 30, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- How Armstrong Williams Became A Media Mogul And The Largest Black TV Channel Owner In The USFun Fact: Did you know that Ben Carson's business manager is also the country's largest black TV station owner?! Well, you do now!
- Amazing Human Being Alert: Billionaire Chuck Feeney Donates $177 Million To Dementia ResearchBillionaire Chuck Feeney has made a career out of being a pretty amazing human being. His "Giving While Living" philosophy has led him to give away 99% of his once $7.5 billion fortune so far. Now, Feeney has made another astoundingly large donation...
- Billionaire Roundup: Donald Sterling Gets A Verdict; Mark Cuban's Hoverboard; Robots Are Coming To Take Over Your Job; And A Billionaire ShakeupSometimes billionaire news just makes us laugh here at Celebrity Net Worth, so we're debuting a new feature, the Billionaire Roundup, to keep you up-to-date on what the 1% of the 1% are doing with their time, energy, and money.
- Mark Cuban Pays Out $30K For Swearing At Charity EventFor once, Mark Cuban was happy to pay a fine for his notoriously bad language.