Lindsey Buckingham net worth: Lindsey Buckingham is an American guitarist, singer, composer and producer who has a net worth of $45 million. Lindsey Buckingham is probably most famous for being the guitarist and male lead-singer for the band Fleetwood Mac. Bucking ham was vorn in Palto Alto, California, on October 3, 1949. Buckingham started playing music on a toy Mickey Mouse guitar before teaching himself how to play without knowing how to read music. His parents eventually bought him a $35 guitar and his real passion soon began to bloom. Lindsey started singing professionally with his girlfriend at the time, Stevie Nicks. In 1972 the produced several demos and within a year signed a record deal with Polydor Records. They were dropped from the label after their first album "Buckingham and Nicks" performed poorly. One day, the duo was discovered accidentally by musician Mick Fleetwood at Sound City recording studio. They eventually formed Fleetwood Mac which has sold more than 100 million albums worldwide to date. Lindsey stayed with the band from 1975 to 1987. He then rejoined the band in 1997 and has been with the group ever since. Outside of Fleetwood Mac, Lindsey has released six solo albums and three DVDs and several live compilation albums of his performances. Lindsey has three children with his wife Kristen Messner.
Lindsey Buckingham Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Lindsey Buckingham against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
Oct 3, 1949 (66 years old)
Singer, Record producer, Guitarist, Singer-songwriter, Songwriter, Musician
United States of America
5 ft 9 in (1.77 m)
Lindsey Adams Buckingham, Buckingham, Lindsey, Fleetwood Mac
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
Jackie Chan Drops $20 Million On A Gorgeous New Private Jeton Feb 12, 2016
How A Mediocre Baseball Player Ended Up Making MILLIONS Off Upper Deck Baseball Cardson Feb 12, 2016
Ciara Sues Future Files $15 Million Defamation Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend Futureon Feb 13, 2016
Sarah Palin's Arizona Mansion For Sale At $2.49 Millionon Feb 13, 2016
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail Tycoonon Feb 11, 2016
These Four Celebrities Lost HUGE Lawsuits And Paid The Price!on Feb 11, 2016
How Much Would You Pay For A Picture Of A Potato? I Hope Not This Much!on Feb 13, 2016
Fight With Equipment Manager Will Cost Blake Griffin $859,442on Feb 13, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- How Rich Are The Supreme Court Justices?What are the salaries and net worths of each of the United States Supreme Court Justices?
- Billionaire Roundup: Valentine's Day EditionIt is another week and our favorite billionaires (and millionaires) are out and about in the world doing what they do best: spending money and running their mouths....let's take a look at what they've been up to.
- Rare Whisky Outperformed Gold As An Investment Last YearThe Rare Whisky Apex 1000, the leading value index for rare whiskies, saw an increase of 14% over the course of last year,
- Why Do Billionaires And Celebrities Descend On St. Barts To Escape The Cold Every Year?Celebrities and billionaires alike flock to St. Barts every winter to soak up the sun, party, and dine in luxury. But what makes St. Barts so special?