Lindsey Buckingham net worth: Lindsey Buckingham is an American guitarist, singer, composer and producer who has a net worth of $45 million. Lindsey Buckingham is probably most famous for being the guitarist and male lead-singer for the band Fleetwood Mac. Bucking ham was vorn in Palto Alto, California, on October 3, 1949. Buckingham started playing music on a toy Mickey Mouse guitar before teaching himself how to play without knowing how to read music. His parents eventually bought him a $35 guitar and his real passion soon began to bloom. Lindsey started singing professionally with his girlfriend at the time, Stevie Nicks. In 1972 the produced several demos and within a year signed a record deal with Polydor Records. They were dropped from the label after their first album "Buckingham and Nicks" performed poorly. One day, the duo was discovered accidentally by musician Mick Fleetwood at Sound City recording studio. They eventually formed Fleetwood Mac which has sold more than 100 million albums worldwide to date. Lindsey stayed with the band from 1975 to 1987. He then rejoined the band in 1997 and has been with the group ever since. Outside of Fleetwood Mac, Lindsey has released six solo albums and three DVDs and several live compilation albums of his performances. Lindsey has three children with his wife Kristen Messner.
Lindsey Buckingham Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Lindsey Buckingham against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
Oct 3, 1949 (66 years old)
Singer, Record producer, Guitarist, Singer-songwriter, Songwriter, Musician
United States of America
5 ft 9 in (1.77 m)
Lindsey Adams Buckingham, Buckingham, Lindsey, Fleetwood Mac
Kylie Jenner Buys A $6M House: A Peek Inside the A-List Fantasyon May 25, 2016
Florida Judge Upholds Hulk Hogan's $140 Million Gawker Judgmenton May 25, 2016
A Judge Has Ordered Master P To Pay His Ex-Wife A Hefty Sumon May 25, 2016
LeBron James Vs. Dr. Dre - Who Will Become A Billionaire First?on May 24, 2016
Shaquille O'Neal Makes Big Entrance Into The Auto Insurance Industryon May 25, 2016
Did Soulja Boy Really Just Sign A $400 Million Endorsement Deal? Kind of. Here's The Scoop...on May 23, 2016
Richard Gere Slashes $11M From Hamptons Home Asking Priceon May 24, 2016
How Long Does It Take To Make As Much As The Richest Person In Your Country?on May 25, 2016
Conor McGregor Wants $100 Million To Fight Floyd Mayweather... And Showtime Is Considering It!on May 23, 2016
Alanis Morissette Sues Business Manageron May 25, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- China Tops Panama Papers List of People And Companies Hiding Money In Offshore AccountsThe Panama Papers leak reveals that China tops the list of people and companies with the most secret offshore bank accounts in the world. Government censors are working to scrub any mention of the leak in media reports and on the Internet.
- El Chapo's United States Extradition Approved By MexicoFormerly escaped, currently imprisoned drug lord El Chapo (real name Joaquin Guzman) is dealing with yet another piece of bad news this weekend.
- Donald Trump Brags About His Billions, But Downplays Worth to Tax CollectorsWhat is the real value of Donald Trump's assets? It's hard to know, when the real estate mogul and presumptive Republican nominee makes conflicting and contradictory statements.
- Cayman Islands Are the Third-Biggest Foreign Owner of US DebtThe Cayman Islands in the Caribbean is the third biggest foreign owner of U.S. debt. Why is the tiny British territory holding such a large portfolio of U.S. Treasuries?