Lindsey Buckingham net worth: Lindsey Buckingham is an American guitarist, singer, composer and producer who has a net worth of $45 million. Lindsey Buckingham is probably most famous for being the guitarist and male lead-singer for the band Fleetwood Mac. Bucking ham was vorn in Palto Alto, California, on October 3, 1949. Buckingham started playing music on a toy Mickey Mouse guitar before teaching himself how to play without knowing how to read music. His parents eventually bought him a $35 guitar and his real passion soon began to bloom. Lindsey started singing professionally with his girlfriend at the time, Stevie Nicks. In 1972 the produced several demos and within a year signed a record deal with Polydor Records. They were dropped from the label after their first album "Buckingham and Nicks" performed poorly. One day, the duo was discovered accidentally by musician Mick Fleetwood at Sound City recording studio. They eventually formed Fleetwood Mac which has sold more than 100 million albums worldwide to date. Lindsey stayed with the band from 1975 to 1987. He then rejoined the band in 1997 and has been with the group ever since. Outside of Fleetwood Mac, Lindsey has released six solo albums and three DVDs and several live compilation albums of his performances. Lindsey has three children with his wife Kristen Messner.
Lindsey Buckingham Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Lindsey Buckingham against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
Oct 3, 1949 (66 years old)
Singer, Record producer, Guitarist, Singer-songwriter, Songwriter, Musician
United States of America
5 ft 9 in (1.77 m)
Lindsey Adams Buckingham, Buckingham, Lindsey, Fleetwood Mac
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: All The Turkeys That Are Fit For Stuffingon Nov 26, 2015
Dodgers Give 18-Year-Old Cuban Prospect Yusniel Diaz $15.5 Million Bonuson Nov 26, 2015
ISIS Is The Wealthiest Terrorist Organization In History... How Exactly Did They Acquire This Wealth?on Nov 23, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over Underwearon Nov 26, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Former MLB Great Lenny Dykstra Suing Police For $15 Million Over Alleged BeatingAt one time, Lenny Dykstra was a former World Series champion loved and adored by millions of fans. Now he is a former felon suing the county of Los Angeles for $15 million claiming he suffered brain damage during a jail beating.
- Billionaire Mario Gabelli Is Sick Of Paying For CableEven billionaires can get irritated about how much they're paying for cable every month.
- Adele's "25" On Pace To Become Fastest-Selling Album In U.S. HistoryAdele's "25" may end up being the fastest-selling album in the history of the U.S. Check out the details here.
- Everything You Need To Know From Week 11 Of The NFLThere were a lot of tough to watch games this week. In case you switched off your TV, here are all the highlights from Week 11.