Lindsey Buckingham net worth: Lindsey Buckingham is an American guitarist, singer, composer and producer who has a net worth of $45 million. Lindsey Buckingham is probably most famous for being the guitarist and male lead-singer for the band Fleetwood Mac. Bucking ham was vorn in Palto Alto, California, on October 3, 1949. Buckingham started playing music on a toy Mickey Mouse guitar before teaching himself how to play without knowing how to read music. His parents eventually bought him a $35 guitar and his real passion soon began to bloom. Lindsey started singing professionally with his girlfriend at the time, Stevie Nicks. In 1972 the produced several demos and within a year signed a record deal with Polydor Records. They were dropped from the label after their first album "Buckingham and Nicks" performed poorly. One day, the duo was discovered accidentally by musician Mick Fleetwood at Sound City recording studio. They eventually formed Fleetwood Mac which has sold more than 100 million albums worldwide to date. Lindsey stayed with the band from 1975 to 1987. He then rejoined the band in 1997 and has been with the group ever since. Outside of Fleetwood Mac, Lindsey has released six solo albums and three DVDs and several live compilation albums of his performances. Lindsey has three children with his wife Kristen Messner.
Lindsey Buckingham Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Lindsey Buckingham against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
Oct 3, 1949 (66 years old)
Singer, Record producer, Guitarist, Singer-songwriter, Songwriter, Musician
United States of America
5 ft 9 in (1.77 m)
Lindsey Adams Buckingham, Buckingham, Lindsey, Fleetwood Mac
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home Countryon Jun 26, 2016
Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism Chargeson Jun 26, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With CarCrosby was driving near his home in Santa Ynez Valley when he struck Jose Luquin, who was jogging on the side of the road with his son. He has agreed to pay $3.0 million in damages to settle the suit.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.
- Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National TeamLeo Messi showed why he's arguably the best player in the world against the U.S. Men's National Team. His wallet backs up that claim, too.
- SoftBank CEO Nikesh Arora Steps Down For Masayoshi SonWhy is Masayoshi coming back as leader of SoftBank after offering the job to Arora? What does he have planned?