Rob Kardashian Jr net worth: Rob Kardashian Jr. is an American reality television star and talent manager who has a net worth of $6 million. Rob Kardashian is most famous for being a member of the Kardashian family. His sisters are Kim, Khloe and Kourtney. His half sisters are Kyle and Kendall. In addition to being one of the stars of the hit reality shows Keeping Up With The Kardashians and Khloe & Lamar, he's made his name as a model and talent manager. Born in 1987 in Los Angeles, he is one of four children by Robert Kardashian (from whom he gets his famous name) and Kris Houghton Kardashian Jenner. As a talent agent, Kardashian was integral to the formation and success of the pop group BG5. The group, originally managed by his mother Kris, has appeared on television on Keeping up with The Kardashians. Rob Kardashian has also appeared on the popular TV game show Dancing with the Stars, during the show's 13th season. In 2011, he participated in the NBA Celebrity Game, and had a well-publicized split with girlfriend Adrienne Bailon. He later admitted that this break up was the result of his own infidelity within the relationship. Kardashian has taken on several business ventures working with PerfectSkin, Rival Spot, the BG5, and more recently launching his own sock line, Arthur George, while also designing a men's line with Scott Disick for the Kardashian Kollection stocked in Sears.
Robert Kardashian Jr Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Robert Kardashian Jr against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
Mar 17, 1987 (29 years old)
Model, Socialite, TV Personality
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.79 m)
Robert George Kardashian, Jr, Robert Arthur "Rob" Kardashian
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA Historyon Jun 25, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned BigSwiss bank Credit Suisse is handling major losses, so how did Sergio Machado earn $14 million?
- Koch Brothers Invest Millions In State Senate RacesSuper PAC leaders David and Charles Koch aren't bothering with Trump, but they haven't pulled out of the 2016 race. Who will they support?
- Mark Cuban Donates $1M To Dallas PD To Protect LGBT CommunityAlthough he may have a reputation as a "shark," one billionaire is donating $1 million to help police and the LGBT community in Dallas, Texas, following a deadly attack at an Orlando gay club.