Rob Kardashian Jr net worth: Rob Kardashian Jr. is an American reality television star and talent manager who has a net worth of $6 million. Rob Kardashian is most famous for being a member of the Kardashian family. His sisters are Kim, Khloe and Kourtney. His half sisters are Kyle and Kendall. In addition to being one of the stars of the hit reality shows Keeping Up With The Kardashians and Khloe & Lamar, he's made his name as a model and talent manager. Born in 1987 in Los Angeles, he is one of four children by Robert Kardashian (from whom he gets his famous name) and Kris Houghton Kardashian Jenner. As a talent agent, Kardashian was integral to the formation and success of the pop group BG5. The group, originally managed by his mother Kris, has appeared on television on Keeping up with The Kardashians. Rob Kardashian has also appeared on the popular TV game show Dancing with the Stars, during the show's 13th season. In 2011, he participated in the NBA Celebrity Game, and had a well-publicized split with girlfriend Adrienne Bailon. He later admitted that this break up was the result of his own infidelity within the relationship. Kardashian has taken on several business ventures working with PerfectSkin, Rival Spot, the BG5, and more recently launching his own sock line, Arthur George, while also designing a men's line with Scott Disick for the Kardashian Kollection stocked in Sears.
Robert Kardashian Jr Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Robert Kardashian Jr against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
Mar 17, 1987 (29 years old)
Model, Socialite, TV Personality
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.79 m)
Robert George Kardashian, Jr, Robert Arthur "Rob" Kardashian
The Richest Person In America's 50 Largest Citieson May 29, 2016
Johnny Depp Doesn't Want to Give Amber Heard a Dime Of His $400 Million Net Worthon May 27, 2016
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Malaysian Teen Spends Her Accidental Fortune on Designer Clothes and Accessorieson May 28, 2016
How Did 27 Giant Companies Make Billions in Profits Without Paying ANY Income Taxes?on May 29, 2016
Nick Denton May Be Forced To Sell Gawker To Pay Legal Judgmentson May 29, 2016
Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer Takes Home an Extra $14 Millionon May 29, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
Billionaire Investor Peter Thiel Admits to Funding Hulk Hogan's Suit Against Gawkeron May 28, 2016
New Panama Papers Leak Revels Billionaire George Soros's Link To Weapons And Intelligence Dealingson May 28, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Floyd Mayweather Threw His Daughter A Daughter 7-Figure Sweet 16From presents and cake to Future and Drake, Floyd Mayweather spared no expense for his daughter's sweet 16 birthday bash, a move that has set him back seven figures.
- Chance The Rapper Becomes The First Artist To Have A Streaming Exclusive Break Into The Billboard 200Chance The Rapper just made history.
- From the Gridiron to the Boardroom: Ex-49er Patrick Willis in Silicon ValleyPatrick Willis stunned the world when he retired in 2015. But what he's doing now will shock you even more!
- Saudi Arabia Looks to Foreign Banks, Not Oil, for Financial HelpFalling oil prices have sent Saudi Arabia scrambling for money. Will foreign banks fill the OPEC leader's empty coffers?