Tyler The Creator net worth: Tyler, The Creator is an American rapper, record producer, music video director, actor, graphic artist and fashion designer who has a net worth of $6 million. Tyler The Creator was born Tyler Gregory Okonma on March 6, 1991 in Los Angeles, California. He has always showed talents for music and even taught himself to play piano at the age of 14. Tyler first became famous as the leader of the of the hip hop group Odd Future. He is also responsible for creating all the artwork used by the group, including clothing and other merchandise. Tyler has been criticized for his use of homophobic slurs, such as his frequent use of the word "faggot" and "gay" in his lyrics. He has also received criticism for his graphic depictions of violence against women and his misogynistic lyrics. In 2011, Tyler won the MTV Video Music Award for Best New Artist for his song "Yonkers". He has been creative since the age of 7 when he would look at albums covers and create his own imaginary albums complete with full song-lists. Tyler's first solo album "Goblin" was released in May 2011. His third studio album "Wolf" was released in April 2013. His fourth studio album "Cherry Bomb" was released in April 2015.
Tyler The Creator Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Tyler The Creator against
- Random Celebrity
Tyler, the Creator
Date of Birth
Mar 6, 1991 (24 years old)
Record producer, Rapper, Actor, Music Video Director, TV Personality, Screenwriter
United States of America
6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
Earl, Tyler the Creator, Tyler Gregory Okonma, Tyler Okonma, Wolf Haley, Tyler Creator, Odd Future, Tyler 'Mr. Hot Sauce' Haley, Tyler Haley, Tyler Haley O
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
Is Vladimir Putin Secretly Sitting On A $200 Billion Fortune?on Feb 8, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas Mansionon Feb 8, 2016
The 10 Most Expensive TV Shows Ever Madeon Feb 10, 2016
The Wealth Gap: The Richest 62 People In The World Vs. Everyone Elseon Feb 8, 2016
Jeff Beacher Offers $90 Million For Playboy Mansion, Hef And Allon Feb 9, 2016
The 10 Most Successful NBA Ownerson Feb 8, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail TycoonMTV's most famous Latina VJ may be off the air, but she's still breaking boundaries in business and beauty.
- The Saudi Royal Family Gave The Malaysian Prime Minister $700 Million Cash... Just For Funsies!A corruption probe by the Malaysian attorney general found that a transfer of funds from the Saudi Arabian royal family to Razak's bank account in the amount of almost $700 million was just a "gift."
- These Four Celebrities Lost HUGE Lawsuits And Paid The Price!Being rich and famous doesn't always mean an automatic get out of jail free card. In fact, these four celebrities lost huge lawsuits and are paying the price.
- Elon Musk Has Lost $3.3 Billion In The Last Few MonthsElon Musk's space rockets aren't the only things crashing and burning. Musk lost $3.3 billion in the past year, as stock in solar panel installer SolarCity and high-end electric car maker Tesla plummet.