Tyler The Creator net worth: Tyler, The Creator is an American rapper, record producer, music video director, actor, graphic artist and fashion designer who has a net worth of $6 million. Tyler The Creator was born Tyler Gregory Okonma on March 6, 1991 in Los Angeles, California. He has always showed talents for music and even taught himself to play piano at the age of 14. Tyler first became famous as the leader of the of the hip hop group Odd Future. He is also responsible for creating all the artwork used by the group, including clothing and other merchandise. Tyler has been criticized for his use of homophobic slurs, such as his frequent use of the word "faggot" and "gay" in his lyrics. He has also received criticism for his graphic depictions of violence against women and his misogynistic lyrics. In 2011, Tyler won the MTV Video Music Award for Best New Artist for his song "Yonkers". He has been creative since the age of 7 when he would look at albums covers and create his own imaginary albums complete with full song-lists. Tyler's first solo album "Goblin" was released in May 2011. His third studio album "Wolf" was released in April 2013. His fourth studio album "Cherry Bomb" was released in April 2015.
Tyler The Creator Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Tyler The Creator against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Tyler, the Creator
Date of Birth
Mar 6, 1991
Record producer, Rapper, Actor, Music Video Director, TV Personality, Screenwriter
United States of America
6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
Earl, Tyler the Creator, Tyler Gregory Okonma, Tyler Okonma, Wolf Haley, Tyler Creator, Odd Future, Tyler 'Mr. Hot Sauce' Haley, Tyler Haley, Tyler Haley O
Top 10 Athletes Turned Entrepreneurson Aug 28, 2015
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
Rapper T.I. On The Hook For $4.5 Million In Unpaid Taxeson Aug 28, 2015
Would You Accept $3 Million To Perform At A Wedding? Not If Your Name Is Taylor Swift...on Aug 27, 2015
Floyd Mayweather Drops Almost $5 Million On Extremely Limited Hypercaron Aug 26, 2015
Dr. Dre's 'Compton' Album Sales Dip 85% In A Week... And We May Know The Reason Whyon Aug 26, 2015
Mind-Boggling Beverly Hills Estate Hits The Market For $135 Millionon Aug 27, 2015
Fetty Wap Keeps Destroying Music Records...on Aug 27, 2015
A Subway Franchisee Claims Subway Knew About Jared Fogle's Interest In Kids For Years, But Did Nothing About Iton Aug 28, 2015
The Real Life Story Behind N.W.A. Manager Jerry Helleron Aug 28, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Ferrari LaFerrariThe Ferrari LaFerrari is truly an amazing car and ranks as the 9th most expensive car in the world at $1.4 million.
- 50 Cent Agrees To Re-List Connecticut Mansion As Part Of Bankruptcy FilingLawyers for financially troubled rapper 50 Cent have assured a Connecticut judge that their client has agreed to either sell or lease his mansion as soon as possible...
- Buffalo Bills Could Soon Have Over $250 Million In Contracts On The Defensive FrontBetween the three, that's a total of $163.3 million in contracts. If the team wants to keep Marcell Dareus in the fold, they are going to have to pay him a bundle. Rumor has it they are willing to do so, and have offered him a six-year deal worth $90 million.
- Michael Jordan Has Zero Influence On Who Wears His Shoes, And The Reason Why Is Kind Of Strange...To make sure Michael Jordan can't gain a competitive advantage by promising shoe deals to players, the league does not allow him to decide who gets a deal and who doesn't.