Tyler The Creator net worth: Tyler, The Creator is an American rapper, record producer, music video director, actor, graphic artist and fashion designer who has a net worth of $6 million. Tyler The Creator was born Tyler Gregory Okonma on March 6, 1991 in Los Angeles, California. He has always showed talents for music and even taught himself to play piano at the age of 14. Tyler first became famous as the leader of the of the hip hop group Odd Future. He is also responsible for creating all the artwork used by the group, including clothing and other merchandise. Tyler has been criticized for his use of homophobic slurs, such as his frequent use of the word "faggot" and "gay" in his lyrics. He has also received criticism for his graphic depictions of violence against women and his misogynistic lyrics. In 2011, Tyler won the MTV Video Music Award for Best New Artist for his song "Yonkers". He has been creative since the age of 7 when he would look at albums covers and create his own imaginary albums complete with full song-lists. Tyler's first solo album "Goblin" was released in May 2011. His third studio album "Wolf" was released in April 2013. His fourth studio album "Cherry Bomb" was released in April 2015.
Tyler The Creator Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Tyler The Creator against
- Random Celebrity
Tyler, the Creator
Date of Birth
Mar 6, 1991 (24 years old)
Record producer, Rapper, Actor, Music Video Director, TV Personality, Screenwriter
United States of America
6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
Earl, Tyler the Creator, Tyler Gregory Okonma, Tyler Okonma, Wolf Haley, Tyler Creator, Odd Future, Tyler 'Mr. Hot Sauce' Haley, Tyler Haley, Tyler Haley O
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
Jeff Beacher Offers $90 Million For Playboy Mansion, Hef And Allon Feb 9, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
Saudi Billionaire Trying To Use Diplomatic Immunity To Get Out Of Potentially VERY Expensive Divorceon Feb 9, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas Mansionon Feb 8, 2016
The Owners Of The Denver Broncos Have Had An Insanely Good Return On Their Investment!on Feb 5, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Are Elizabeth Holmes And Her Revolutionary Blood Testing Company Running Out Of Time?Last fall, Elizabeth Holmes, billionaire CEO of Theranos, Inc. faced some serious heat when it was revealed that her innovative method of testing blood wasn't all it was cracked up to be. Months later, there still aren't any answers. Is time running out for Theranos and Elizabeth Holmes?
- "Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social MediaHow did 50 Cent go from being one of the most successful rappers and business moguls in the world to having creditors pick apart his dwindling fortune? We break the story down for here.
- Rita Ora Slapped With A $2.4 Million Lawsuit From Roc Nation
- DJ Calvin Harris Putting Sweet Hollywood Hills Home On Market For $9.995 MillionLife is good for DJ Calvin Harris. He has become the richest DJ in the world, he has a very successful album, and a gorgeous girlfriend who is successful in her own right. Now if only he could find a buyer for his Hollywood Hills home willing to pay $9.995 million.