Tyler The Creator net worth: Tyler, The Creator is an American rapper, record producer, music video director, actor, graphic artist and fashion designer who has a net worth of $6 million. Tyler The Creator was born Tyler Gregory Okonma on March 6, 1991 in Los Angeles, California. He has always showed talents for music and even taught himself to play piano at the age of 14. Tyler first became famous as the leader of the of the hip hop group Odd Future. He is also responsible for creating all the artwork used by the group, including clothing and other merchandise. Tyler has been criticized for his use of homophobic slurs, such as his frequent use of the word "faggot" and "gay" in his lyrics. He has also received criticism for his graphic depictions of violence against women and his misogynistic lyrics. In 2011, Tyler won the MTV Video Music Award for Best New Artist for his song "Yonkers". He has been creative since the age of 7 when he would look at albums covers and create his own imaginary albums complete with full song-lists. Tyler's first solo album "Goblin" was released in May 2011. His third studio album "Wolf" was released in April 2013. His fourth studio album "Cherry Bomb" was released in April 2015.
Tyler The Creator Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Tyler The Creator against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Tyler, the Creator
Date of Birth
Mar 6, 1991 (24 years old)
Record producer, Rapper, Actor, Music Video Director, TV Personality, Screenwriter
United States of America
6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
Earl, Tyler the Creator, Tyler Gregory Okonma, Tyler Okonma, Wolf Haley, Tyler Creator, Odd Future, Tyler 'Mr. Hot Sauce' Haley, Tyler Haley, Tyler Haley O
Lil Wayne Makes Shocking Claims About Birdman Fleecing Millions From Drake, Nicki Minaj And Moreon Oct 8, 2015
Pierre Cardin Lists His Bizarre South Of France Mansion For $450 Millionon Oct 8, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
Some Athletes Go Broke In Retirement. David Robinson Just Luanched His SECOND Private-Equity Fundon Oct 7, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
5 Insane Facts About Pablo Escobar's Wealthon Sep 28, 2015
10 Of Angelina Jolie's Top Earning Film Roleson Oct 8, 2015
Some Of The Most Eccentric Billionaires And Millionaireson Oct 7, 2015
Wait Til You Hear How Much The Red Hot Chili Peppers Guitarist's Ex-Wife Wants Per Monthon Oct 8, 2015
How Much Has Sofia Vergara Made From Her Major Film Roles?on Oct 7, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Did A Draft Kings Employee Use Inside Information To Win BIG MONEY Off Arch Rival Fan Duel?Draft Kings and Fan Duel give fantasy players a chance to win $1 million, but is it worth it to play if someone working for the company is cheating?
- You Won't Believe How Much Hard Rock Café Founder Just Dropped On Two NYC CondosAnother day, another rich person dropping crazy cash on amazing real estate. This time, it's Hard Rock Café and Morton's Steakhouse founder Peter Morton, and the place is Manhattan.
- How Much Can You Make Behind The Scenes in Hollywood?If you don't have your acting chops down, perhaps you could make some good money as a writer, producer, or maybe even a stunt person.
- Weekend Box Office Review For October 2nd – October 4thThis weekend, The Martian opened at #1, but how did other movies stack up?