Russell "Block" Spencer's net worth: Russell "Block" Spencer is an American hip hop executive who has a net worth of $10 million dollars. Born in Atlanta, Georgia, Russell "Block" Spencer grew up traveling between Atlanta and Los Angeles. He began working in the recording industry in the mid-90s and by 1997, had become the President of Suave House Records, a Houston-based record label. In 1999, he formed the label that would put him on the map, as one-third of the ownership of ShoNuff Records. ShoNuff would go on to discover such talents as Ciara and Jody Breeze. In 2000, he launched his own label, Block Entertainment. Block Entertainment has gone on to discover, and subsequently represent, such artists as Yung Joc and Boys in Da Hood. In the mid-2000s, he also began a successful partnership with music mogul, Sean "Diddy" Combs. He also has a deal with Warner Music Group and his currently negotiating a partnership with The Urban Wrestling Federation. Russell is also the ex boyfriend of Real Housewives of Atlanta star Kandi Burruss.
Russell "Block" Spencer Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Russell “Block” Spencer against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Manny Pacquiao's Final Fight Was Such A Dud, It's Going To LOSE Moneyon Apr 27, 2016
The Time A Professional Gambler Turned $50 Into $40 MILLION... And Eventually Ended Up Brokeon Apr 26, 2016
You Won't Believe Ludacris's Ridiculous Demands For A 13-Minute Performance!on Apr 26, 2016
Prince's Sister Claims The Singer Had No Will For $300 Million Net Worthon Apr 27, 2016
Renting A House To Prince Was An Interesting Experience. Just Ask Carlos Boozer...on Apr 27, 2016
The Mercedes-Benz Arrow 460 Granturismo Edition Yacht Costs $1.7 Millionon Apr 27, 2016
Josh Norman Signs Most Lucrative Cornerback Contract Everon Apr 27, 2016
Lawsuit Reveals How Much Paul Walker Would Have Earned In His Careeron Apr 25, 2016
Kelly Ripa Net Worth And Salary – What Is Going On With Michael Strahan?!on Apr 22, 2016
Convicted Murderer Phil Spector Files For Divorce From Jail—Claims Wife Is Burning His $35m Fortuneon Apr 28, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Ozzie Silna, One Of The Brothers Who Made $800 Million Off The Best Business Deal Of All Time, Dies At 8340 years ago, Ozzie and Daniel Silna lucked into what eventually became the best sports business deal of all time, netting them $750 million. Ozzie just died at the age of 83.
- Rob Kardashian And Blac Chyna Could Rake In Over A Million For TV Wedding SpecialThe rumors are true: Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna are engaged after only a few months of dating. Now, following in his famous family's footsteps, Kardashian and Chyna are allegedly considering starring in their own television reality series in which the couple could expect to earn between $150 thousand and $200 thousand each per episode, with an additional $500 thousand each for a wedding day special episode.
- Billionaire Didn't Notice For Years That Her $1M Picasso Painting Was StolenYou know you're seriously rich when a million-dollar painting can be stolen from your home, and it takes you many years to notice that it's gone.
- Premier League Reports Record-High Revenue For 2014-15 Season But Makes Less MoneyThanks to the latest television contracts, the Premier League generated a record amount of revenue during the 2014-15 season. However, while revenue hit new heights, pretax profit dropped significantly from the year before.