Russell "Block" Spencer's net worth: Russell "Block" Spencer is an American hip hop executive who has a net worth of $10 million dollars. Born in Atlanta, Georgia, Russell "Block" Spencer grew up traveling between Atlanta and Los Angeles. He began working in the recording industry in the mid-90s and by 1997, had become the President of Suave House Records, a Houston-based record label. In 1999, he formed the label that would put him on the map, as one-third of the ownership of ShoNuff Records. ShoNuff would go on to discover such talents as Ciara and Jody Breeze. In 2000, he launched his own label, Block Entertainment. Block Entertainment has gone on to discover, and subsequently represent, such artists as Yung Joc and Boys in Da Hood. In the mid-2000s, he also began a successful partnership with music mogul, Sean "Diddy" Combs. He also has a deal with Warner Music Group and his currently negotiating a partnership with The Urban Wrestling Federation. Russell is also the ex boyfriend of Real Housewives of Atlanta star Kandi Burruss.
Russell "Block" Spencer Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Russell “Block” Spencer against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
How Jamie Siminoff Turned 'Shark Tank' Loss Into A $28 Million Winon Aug 28, 2015
Fetty Wap Keeps Destroying Music Records...on Aug 27, 2015
Dr. Dre's 'Compton' Album Sales Dip 85% In A Week... And We May Know The Reason Whyon Aug 26, 2015
Top 10 Athletes Turned Entrepreneurson Aug 28, 2015
Floyd Mayweather Drops Almost $5 Million On Extremely Limited Hypercaron Aug 26, 2015
Music Executives Love Taylor Swift, Hate Rap Music, And Think Tidal Will Failon Aug 28, 2015
China's Richest Man Just Lost $3.6 Billion In One Dayon Aug 28, 2015
The Real Life Story Behind N.W.A. Manager Jerry Helleron Aug 28, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's $5 Million Album Hasn't Been Purchased Yeton Aug 28, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- A Subway Franchisee Claims Subway Knew About Jared Fogle's Interest In Kids For Years, But Did Nothing About ItSubway's spokesperson for 15 years did some despicable things. How long did the company know about his actions?
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Ferrari LaFerrariThe Ferrari LaFerrari is truly an amazing car and ranks as the 9th most expensive car in the world at $1.4 million.
- Rapper T.I. On The Hook For $4.5 Million In Unpaid TaxesT.I. is under fire for owing millions in taxes. Get the details here!
- 50 Cent Agrees To Re-List Connecticut Mansion As Part Of Bankruptcy FilingLawyers for financially troubled rapper 50 Cent have assured a Connecticut judge that their client has agreed to either sell or lease his mansion as soon as possible...