Russell "Block" Spencer's net worth: Russell "Block" Spencer is an American hip hop executive who has a net worth of $10 million dollars. Born in Atlanta, Georgia, Russell "Block" Spencer grew up traveling between Atlanta and Los Angeles. He began working in the recording industry in the mid-90s and by 1997, had become the President of Suave House Records, a Houston-based record label. In 1999, he formed the label that would put him on the map, as one-third of the ownership of ShoNuff Records. ShoNuff would go on to discover such talents as Ciara and Jody Breeze. In 2000, he launched his own label, Block Entertainment. Block Entertainment has gone on to discover, and subsequently represent, such artists as Yung Joc and Boys in Da Hood. In the mid-2000s, he also began a successful partnership with music mogul, Sean "Diddy" Combs. He also has a deal with Warner Music Group and his currently negotiating a partnership with The Urban Wrestling Federation. Russell is also the ex boyfriend of Real Housewives of Atlanta star Kandi Burruss.
Russell "Block" Spencer Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Russell “Block” Spencer against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home Countryon Jun 26, 2016
Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism Chargeson Jun 26, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With CarCrosby was driving near his home in Santa Ynez Valley when he struck Jose Luquin, who was jogging on the side of the road with his son. He has agreed to pay $3.0 million in damages to settle the suit.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.
- Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National TeamLeo Messi showed why he's arguably the best player in the world against the U.S. Men's National Team. His wallet backs up that claim, too.
- SoftBank CEO Nikesh Arora Steps Down For Masayoshi SonWhy is Masayoshi coming back as leader of SoftBank after offering the job to Arora? What does he have planned?