Ronald "Slim" Williams net worth and salary: Ronald "Slim" Williams is a Louisiana-born producer and entrepreneur who has a net worth of $170 million dollars. Born on May 23, 1967 in New Orleans, Louisiana, Ronald "Slim" Williams earned his impressive wealth as the co-founder of the highly successful rap label, Cash Money Records. Ronald co-founded the label with his younger brother, Bryan "Birdman" Williams. The label, which launched in 1990, is the home of a number of successful rap artists, including Lil Wayne, Bow Wow, Drake, Nikki Minaj, Young Buck and many more. Outside of music, Cash Money Records has diversified to a clothing line called YMCMB (Young Money Cash Money Billionaires) and a line of liquor brand called GT Vodka. Unlike his brother, he has never pursued a career behind the mic or in front of the cameras. Ronald is generally known as a behind-the-scenes executive at Cash Money Records, earning him the nickname "The Godfather". He is credited as an executive producer on nearly every album that Cash Money puts out. In September 2012, Ronald made headlines when he purchased the largest home in South Florida for $7.15 million. Incredibly, he paid 100% cash for the property located within an ultra-exclusive Fort Lauderdale gated community.
Ronald Slim Williams Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Ronald Slim Williams against
- Random Celebrity
Ronald "Slim" Williams
Date of Birth
May 23, 1967 (48 years old)
Record producer, Rapper, Businessperson
United States of America
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Ozzie Silna, One Of The Brothers Who Made $800 Million Off The Best Business Deal Of All Time, Dies At 83on Apr 28, 2016
An Inappropriate Tweet Cost Laremy Tunsil $8-13 Million At The NFL Drafton Apr 29, 2016
Prince Has Sold A Staggering Amount Of Music Since His Untimely Deathon Apr 29, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
The Time A Professional Gambler Turned $50 Into $40 MILLION... And Eventually Ended Up Brokeon Apr 26, 2016
Rob Kardashian And Blac Chyna Could Rake In Over A Million For TV Wedding Specialon Apr 28, 2016
You Won't Believe Ludacris's Ridiculous Demands For A 13-Minute Performance!on Apr 26, 2016
Renting A House To Prince Was An Interesting Experience. Just Ask Carlos Boozer...on Apr 27, 2016
Tom Brady Restructured His Contract And It Will Save Him $2 Million During His Suspensionon Apr 29, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Billionaire Roundup: Shenanigans; Bamboozling; And Other Problems Of The 1%As the 2016 U.S. presidential campaign marches on, more and more bizarre things keep happening. Billionaire George Soros has been analyzing China's economy and he notices a troubling pattern, and remember when Sheldon Adelson bought the Las Vegas Review Journal and people started freaking out? Well now one respected columnist has a real reason to worry.
- Original Handwritten 'Laws of Base Ball' Sold For $3.26 Million At AuctionThe documents dating back to the 1800s and now known as the Laws of Base Ball are now an incredibly valuable historical object, having fetched $3.26 million at auction over the weekend.
- Millionaire Coal Baron Gets One-Year Prison Sentence for Mine Safety ConspiracyThe millionaire former-CEO of a coal mining company was recently sentenced to a one-year prison term and a $250,000 fine after he was found guilty of violating mine safety standards. In 2010, an explosion linked to unsafe working conditions in one of his company's mines killed 29 workers.
- More NBA Teams Willing To Pay Top Dollar For The Head Coach They WantThe Minnesota Timberwolves and Washington Wizards have talented rosters, but have not been able to form a winning team with that talent for some time. However, by paying top dollar for their next head coaches, they hope to reverse that trend and start winning.