Ronald "Slim" Williams net worth and salary: Ronald "Slim" Williams is a Louisiana-born producer and entrepreneur who has a net worth of $170 million dollars. Born on May 23, 1967 in New Orleans, Louisiana, Ronald "Slim" Williams earned his impressive wealth as the co-founder of the highly successful rap label, Cash Money Records. Ronald co-founded the label with his younger brother, Bryan "Birdman" Williams. The label, which launched in 1990, is the home of a number of successful rap artists, including Lil Wayne, Bow Wow, Drake, Nikki Minaj, Young Buck and many more. Outside of music, Cash Money Records has diversified to a clothing line called YMCMB (Young Money Cash Money Billionaires) and a line of liquor brand called GT Vodka. Unlike his brother, he has never pursued a career behind the mic or in front of the cameras. Ronald is generally known as a behind-the-scenes executive at Cash Money Records, earning him the nickname "The Godfather". He is credited as an executive producer on nearly every album that Cash Money puts out. In September 2012, Ronald made headlines when he purchased the largest home in South Florida for $7.15 million. Incredibly, he paid 100% cash for the property located within an ultra-exclusive Fort Lauderdale gated community.
Ronald Slim Williams Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Ronald Slim Williams against
- Random Celebrity
Ronald "Slim" Williams
Date of Birth
May 23, 1967 (48 years old)
Record producer, Rapper, Businessperson
United States of America
This Former NFL Player Is Definitely NOT Going To End Up One Of Those Cliche Broke Athleteson Nov 24, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
A Game-Worn Michael Jordan Jersey Just Sold For A Ridiculous Amount Of Money!on Nov 24, 2015
Pie-Demonium: You'll Never Guess How Much Those Patti LaBelle's Pies Are Raking In!on Nov 24, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
ISIS Is The Wealthiest Terrorist Organization In History... How Exactly Did They Acquire This Wealth?on Nov 23, 2015
The Koenigsegg Regera Has Lots Of Horsepower And Some Pretty Cool Featureson Nov 24, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Ronda Rousey Just Made A TON Of Money Getting Her Behind Kickedon Nov 21, 2015
Warren Buffett Has Very Simple Answer To The Question "How'd You Get So Rich?!?!"on Nov 23, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Colby Rasmus Makes MLB History By Accepting One-Year, $15.8 Million Qualifying OfferColby Rasmus has worked off of one-year contracts every year he has been on an MLB roster, and it looks like he'll do so again after becoming the first player to ever accept a qualifying offer.
- Giants Sign Shortstop Brandon Crawford To Six-Year, $75 Million ExtensionAfter a season that saw him win his first Gold Glove and Silver Slugger Awards last season, the San Francisco Giants saw fit to sign Brandon Crawford to a six-year, $75 million contract extension.
- Steve Harvey Sued For $205,000 Over A Private JetFind out why the legendary comic is being sued for over $200,000 over a private jet.
- Is This Arsenal Bench Warmer A Secret Billionaire???For years, Arsenal midfielder Mathieu Flamini has been investing in a company he started called GF Biochemicals that could soon be worth $30 billion, but hasn't talked about it till recently.