Ronald "Slim" Williams net worth and salary: Ronald "Slim" Williams is a Louisiana-born producer and entrepreneur who has a net worth of $170 million dollars. Born on May 23, 1967 in New Orleans, Louisiana, Ronald "Slim" Williams earned his impressive wealth as the co-founder of the highly successful rap label, Cash Money Records. Ronald co-founded the label with his younger brother, Bryan "Birdman" Williams. The label, which launched in 1990, is the home of a number of successful rap artists, including Lil Wayne, Bow Wow, Drake, Nikki Minaj, Young Buck and many more. Outside of music, Cash Money Records has diversified to a clothing line called YMCMB (Young Money Cash Money Billionaires) and a line of liquor brand called GT Vodka. Unlike his brother, he has never pursued a career behind the mic or in front of the cameras. Ronald is generally known as a behind-the-scenes executive at Cash Money Records, earning him the nickname "The Godfather". He is credited as an executive producer on nearly every album that Cash Money puts out. In September 2012, Ronald made headlines when he purchased the largest home in South Florida for $7.15 million. Incredibly, he paid 100% cash for the property located within an ultra-exclusive Fort Lauderdale gated community.
Ronald Slim Williams Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Ronald Slim Williams against
- Random Celebrity
Ronald "Slim" Williams
Date of Birth
May 23, 1967 (49 years old)
Record producer, Rapper, Businessperson
United States of America
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With Caron Jun 27, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15If July 15th rolls around and the Broncos haven't offered Miller enough cash, they will likely lose their superstar linebacker forever.
- Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 MillionAccording to the SEC, Ash Narayan fraudulently invested over $30 million of the athletes' money in The Ticket Reserve, a failing online ticketing platform.
- Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found DeadAfter being charged last week with making $25 million off of insider trading bets, 44-year-old hedge fund manager Sanjay Valvani was found dead from an apparent suicide.
- Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?The Israeli government is considering a proposal to build an artificial island off the small Gaza Strip coast for $5 billion. The island would be used mainly as an airport and seaport.