Ronald "Slim" Williams net worth and salary: Ronald "Slim" Williams is a Louisiana-born producer and entrepreneur who has a net worth of $170 million dollars. Born on May 23, 1967 in New Orleans, Louisiana, Ronald "Slim" Williams earned his impressive wealth as the co-founder of the highly successful rap label, Cash Money Records. Ronald co-founded the label with his younger brother, Bryan "Birdman" Williams. The label, which launched in 1990, is the home of a number of successful rap artists, including Lil Wayne, Bow Wow, Drake, Nikki Minaj, Young Buck and many more. Outside of music, Cash Money Records has diversified to a clothing line called YMCMB (Young Money Cash Money Billionaires) and a line of liquor brand called GT Vodka. Unlike his brother, he has never pursued a career behind the mic or in front of the cameras. Ronald is generally known as a behind-the-scenes executive at Cash Money Records, earning him the nickname "The Godfather". He is credited as an executive producer on nearly every album that Cash Money puts out. In September 2012, Ronald made headlines when he purchased the largest home in South Florida for $7.15 million. Incredibly, he paid 100% cash for the property located within an ultra-exclusive Fort Lauderdale gated community.
Ronald Slim Williams Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Ronald Slim Williams against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Ronald "Slim" Williams
Date of Birth
May 23, 1967
Record producer, Rapper, Businessperson
United States of America
5 Reality Show Concepts That Failed Horriblyon Aug 30, 2015
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
50 Cent Agrees To Re-List Connecticut Mansion As Part Of Bankruptcy Filingon Aug 27, 2015
The Real Life Story Behind N.W.A. Manager Jerry Helleron Aug 28, 2015
Love, Marriage And A New $13.9 Million Mansion For Tracy Morganon Aug 30, 2015
PGA Tour Players Are Light Years Ahead Of Others When It Comes To Playoff Payon Aug 31, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's $5 Million Album Hasn't Been Purchased Yeton Aug 28, 2015
The Fascinating Ups And Downs Behind The Multi-Million Dollar "Happy Birthday" Royalty Waron Aug 30, 2015
Top 10 Athletes Turned Entrepreneurson Aug 28, 2015
Which Celebrity Has The Most Valuable Twitter Account?on Aug 30, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Top 5 Most Costly Natural Disasters In HistoryNatural disasters are uncontrollable and capable of causing astronomical damages. Check out the top 5 most costly disasters of all time!
- $390 Million Worth Of Deals Were Just Transacted At Monterey Car WeekDuring the course of this dream week for car collectors a total of $390 million changed hands including cars that sold for over $16 million.
- How Jamie Siminoff Turned 'Shark Tank' Loss Into A $28 Million WinAs consolation prizes go, this definitely beats a set of steak knives.
- Music Executives Love Taylor Swift, Hate Rap Music, And Think Tidal Will FailSome interesting revelations were made in an anonymous survey where roughly 50 music executives were asked their opinions on various topics.