Niatia Lil Mama Kirkland Net Worth: Niatia Lil Mama Kirkland is an American hip-hop recording artist who has a net worth of $6 million dollars. Born October 4, 1989 in Harlem, New York City, New York, she is most commonly known by her stage name, Lil Mama. Her first solo album VYP (Voice of the Young People), released in 2008, made Billboard placement and spawned the hit single Lip Gloss. Being the third of eight children and the eldest girl resulted in her family nickname 'Lil Mama'. She signed with Jive Records in 2006 and was featured in Dr. Luke's remix of Avril Lavigne's song Girlfriend (2007). She also starred as Lisa "Left Eye" Lope in the VH1 TLC biographical film CrazySexyCool: The TLC Story, alongside Keke Palmer and Drew Sidora. Kirkland has been nominated for two BET Awards, one MTV Award, one MTV Asia Award and five Teen Choice Awards (two of which she won). At the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards she unexpectedly came on stage with Jay-Z and Alicia Keys as they were performing Empire State of Mind. It was during the last verse of the song that Kirkland left her seat in the audience, came onstage and started bobbing her head to the beat. Jay-Z, though surprised, continued to perform. Just prior to this, Beyoncé was seen trying to prevent Kirkland from going on stage, to no avail.
Niatia Lil Mama Kirkland Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Niatia Lil Mama Kirkland against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Oct 4, 1989 (26 years old)
Singer, Songwriter, Rapper, Actor, Dancer, TV Personality
United States of America
5 ft 2 in (1.6 m)
Niatia Jessica Kirkland, Lil Mama, Niatia Kirkland, Niatia 'Lil Mama' Kirkland, Lil Mama
From Wrongfully Locked Up For 34 Years To Millionaire: The Kash Register Storyon Feb 11, 2016
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail Tycoonon Feb 11, 2016
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
These Four Celebrities Lost HUGE Lawsuits And Paid The Price!on Feb 11, 2016
The Saudi Royal Family Gave The Malaysian Prime Minister $700 Million Cash... Just For Funsies!on Feb 11, 2016
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
Is Vladimir Putin Secretly Sitting On A $200 Billion Fortune?on Feb 8, 2016
Elon Musk Has Lost $3.3 Billion In The Last Few Monthson Feb 11, 2016
Website Reveals Interesting Trends Among The World's Billionaireson Feb 11, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Why Do Billionaires And Celebrities Descend On St. Barts To Escape The Cold Every Year?Celebrities and billionaires alike flock to St. Barts every winter to soak up the sun, party, and dine in luxury. But what makes St. Barts so special?
- How A Mediocre Baseball Player Ended Up Making MILLIONS Off Upper Deck Baseball CardsNothing beats opening up a pack of baseball cards. And for former Angels pitcher DeWayne Buice, baseball cards earned him way more money than playing in the Major Leagues ever did.
- Ferrari Enzo Almost Completely Destroyed In Crazy Wreck Is Now Worth Three Times As MuchFor a car that was once split in half, it is amazing to learn that this car has sold for about three times its original value!
- Led Zeppelin Members Plead Lack Of Memory In Stunning Stairway To Heaven Plagirism LawsuitSurviving members of Led Zeppelin were recently deposed as part of a copyright infringement case for the song Stairway to Heaven, often recognized as one of the greatest rock songs of all time.