Niatia Lil Mama Kirkland Net Worth: Niatia Lil Mama Kirkland is an American hip-hop recording artist who has a net worth of $6 million dollars. Born October 4, 1989 in Harlem, New York City, New York, she is most commonly known by her stage name, Lil Mama. Her first solo album VYP (Voice of the Young People), released in 2008, made Billboard placement and spawned the hit single Lip Gloss. Being the third of eight children and the eldest girl resulted in her family nickname 'Lil Mama'. She signed with Jive Records in 2006 and was featured in Dr. Luke's remix of Avril Lavigne's song Girlfriend (2007). She also starred as Lisa "Left Eye" Lope in the VH1 TLC biographical film CrazySexyCool: The TLC Story, alongside Keke Palmer and Drew Sidora. Kirkland has been nominated for two BET Awards, one MTV Award, one MTV Asia Award and five Teen Choice Awards (two of which she won). At the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards she unexpectedly came on stage with Jay-Z and Alicia Keys as they were performing Empire State of Mind. It was during the last verse of the song that Kirkland left her seat in the audience, came onstage and started bobbing her head to the beat. Jay-Z, though surprised, continued to perform. Just prior to this, Beyoncé was seen trying to prevent Kirkland from going on stage, to no avail.
Niatia Lil Mama Kirkland Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Niatia Lil Mama Kirkland against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Oct 4, 1989 (26 years old)
Singer, Songwriter, Rapper, Actor, Dancer, TV Personality
United States of America
5 ft 2 in (1.6 m)
Niatia Jessica Kirkland, Lil Mama, Niatia Kirkland, Niatia 'Lil Mama' Kirkland, Lil Mama
Did Soulja Boy Really Just Sign A $400 Million Endorsement Deal? Kind of. Here's The Scoop...on May 23, 2016
LeBron James Vs. Dr. Dre - Who Will Become A Billionaire First?on May 24, 2016
Conor McGregor Wants $100 Million To Fight Floyd Mayweather... And Showtime Is Considering It!on May 23, 2016
Richard Gere Slashes $11M From Hamptons Home Asking Priceon May 24, 2016
How Much Did the Clintons Make From Paid Speeches in 2015?on May 23, 2016
El Chapo's United States Extradition Approved By Mexicoon May 24, 2016
Cayman Islands Are the Third-Biggest Foreign Owner of US Debton May 24, 2016
Donald Trump May Not Be Worth $10 Billion, But He's Still Very Richon May 22, 2016
Donald Trump Brags About His Billions, But Downplays Worth to Tax Collectorson May 24, 2016
Marvel Studios Hits $10 Billion Box Office Milestoneon May 23, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- French Billionaire To Open Tuition-Free School In Silicon Valley… You Won't Believe How He Made His Money!Xavier Niel is a French high school dropout who made his $8.1 billion fortune in technology. Now, he's bringing his unconventional software engineering school to Silicon Valley. The school, called 42, will train future computer programmers for free.
- The Billionaires Banding Together To Bid On Ailing Yahoo!Yahoo has been on shaky ground for some time. Now it appears that the pioneering Internet search engine is putting itself on the market and an unlikely pair of billionaires has teamed up to pursue a possible purchase.
- Jimmy Kimmel Renews Contract with ABC for Another Three YearsABC renews Jimmy Kimmel, currently television's longest-running late night host, for another three years. Kimmel's currently makes $10 million a year, and could stand to earn more as his contract continues.
- David Hasselhoff Claims He Is BROKE. His Wife Begs To Differ...In court documents, David Hasselhoff claims that he has less than $4,000 to his name. His ex-wife paints a VERY different picture.