Michael Diamond AKA Mike D Net Worth – Michael Diamond is an American musician who has a net worth of $75 million. Mike D has earned his net worth as a founding member of hip-hop group the Beastie Boys. Born in New York City in 1965, Michael Diamond attended Vassar College before he dropped out to pursue a music career. He was a co-founder of the band The Young Aborigines in 1979, which would eventually become the Beastie Boys and the group began to transition toward hip-hop. The original four members were Mike D, John Berry, Adam Yauch and Kate Schellenbach. Their first album, "Licensed to Ill", debuted in 1986 and was followed up by "Paul's Boutqiue", "Check Your Head", "Ill Communication", "Hello Nasty", "To the 5 Boroughs", "The Mix-Up" and "Hot Sauce Committee Part Two". The Beastie Boys have sold more than 40 million albums around the world with seven reaching platinum status. Mike D and his band were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2012, only the third rap group to receive the honor. They have been nominated for a handful of Grammy Awards and won three, including Best Pop Instrumental Album in 2008 for "The Mix-Up". Mike D, an interior design enthusiast, has been married to his wife, director Tamra Davis, since 1993 and has two children.
Michael Diamond AKA Mike D Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Michael Diamond AKA Mike D against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Nov 20, 1965
Singer, Musician, Drummer, Songwriter, Rapper, Actor, Film Score Composer
United States of America
Mike Diamond, Michael Diamond, Michael Louis Diamond, The King of Lunch, Country Mike, Alasondro Alegré, Mike 'Mike D' Diamond, Michael L. Diamond, Meshach, Mike D.
The Most Expensive Mansion For Sale In America Just Got $46 Million Cheaperon Sep 4, 2015
Imagine Making $900,000 Every DAY You Went To Work. That's Judge Judy's Real Life...on Sep 3, 2015
How Much Has Adam Sandler Made From His Major Film Roles?on Sep 4, 2015
The 11 Most Expensive Celebrity Divorces Of All Timeon Sep 4, 2015
The Highest Paid Film Actresses Of 2015on Sep 3, 2015
Top Ten Alleged Match-Fixing/Bribery Scandals In Sportson Sep 4, 2015
Eddie Murphy's Top 7 Highest Acting Paycheckson Sep 2, 2015
Tidal Accused Apple Of Doing Something Sinister Over The Weekend...on Sep 2, 2015
Meet Ingvar Kamprad, The Self-Made Billionaire Who Founded IKEAon Sep 3, 2015
Kanye West Just Made A Crazy Promise To Everyone Who Votes For Him For President In 2020on Sep 2, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Top 10 Highest Paid NBA Players Who Have Yet To Make It To The FinalsTalented players tend to make the most money in the NBA, but there is one thing that they don't always do – make the NBA Finals.
- 10 Of The Most Expensive Movie StuntsCGI is cheaper, but the experience of watching real stunts on screen is priceless – which is probably why they're so expensive!
- Getting Rid Of Roger Goodell Is Going To Be Really Expensive...The NFL commissioner is supposed to protect the integrity of the shield, but that is something Roger Goodell has struggled to do since he became commissioner. However, if the owners wanted to get rid of him, it just may be too expensive.
- Babe Ruth's Former 2BR NYC Apartment On The Market For $1.6 MillionThe owner of an apartment that the legendary Babe Ruth once lived in is hoping a Yankees fan with $1.6 million burning a hole in his pocket will be willing to spend it so he can live where the Great Bambino once did.