Michael Diamond AKA Mike D Net Worth – Michael Diamond is an American musician who has a net worth of $75 million. Mike D has earned his net worth as a founding member of hip-hop group the Beastie Boys. Born in New York City in 1965, Michael Diamond attended Vassar College before he dropped out to pursue a music career. He was a co-founder of the band The Young Aborigines in 1979, which would eventually become the Beastie Boys and the group began to transition toward hip-hop. The original four members were Mike D, John Berry, Adam Yauch and Kate Schellenbach. Their first album, "Licensed to Ill", debuted in 1986 and was followed up by "Paul's Boutqiue", "Check Your Head", "Ill Communication", "Hello Nasty", "To the 5 Boroughs", "The Mix-Up" and "Hot Sauce Committee Part Two". The Beastie Boys have sold more than 40 million albums around the world with seven reaching platinum status. Mike D and his band were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2012, only the third rap group to receive the honor. They have been nominated for a handful of Grammy Awards and won three, including Best Pop Instrumental Album in 2008 for "The Mix-Up". Mike D, an interior design enthusiast, has been married to his wife, director Tamra Davis, since 1993 and has two children.
Michael Diamond AKA Mike D Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Michael Diamond AKA Mike D against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Nov 20, 1965 (50 years old)
Singer, Musician, Drummer, Songwriter, Rapper, Actor, Film Score Composer
United States of America
Mike Diamond, Michael Diamond, Michael Louis Diamond, The King of Lunch, Country Mike, Alasondro Alegré, Mike 'Mike D' Diamond, Michael L. Diamond, Meshach, Mike D.
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With Caron Jun 27, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15If July 15th rolls around and the Broncos haven't offered Miller enough cash, they will likely lose their superstar linebacker forever.
- Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 MillionAccording to the SEC, Ash Narayan fraudulently invested over $30 million of the athletes' money in The Ticket Reserve, a failing online ticketing platform.
- Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found DeadAfter being charged last week with making $25 million off of insider trading bets, 44-year-old hedge fund manager Sanjay Valvani was found dead from an apparent suicide.
- Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?The Israeli government is considering a proposal to build an artificial island off the small Gaza Strip coast for $5 billion. The island would be used mainly as an airport and seaport.