Michael Diamond AKA Mike D Net Worth – Michael Diamond is an American musician who has a net worth of $75 million. Mike D has earned his net worth as a founding member of hip-hop group the Beastie Boys. Born in New York City in 1965, Michael Diamond attended Vassar College before he dropped out to pursue a music career. He was a co-founder of the band The Young Aborigines in 1979, which would eventually become the Beastie Boys and the group began to transition toward hip-hop. The original four members were Mike D, John Berry, Adam Yauch and Kate Schellenbach. Their first album, "Licensed to Ill", debuted in 1986 and was followed up by "Paul's Boutqiue", "Check Your Head", "Ill Communication", "Hello Nasty", "To the 5 Boroughs", "The Mix-Up" and "Hot Sauce Committee Part Two". The Beastie Boys have sold more than 40 million albums around the world with seven reaching platinum status. Mike D and his band were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2012, only the third rap group to receive the honor. They have been nominated for a handful of Grammy Awards and won three, including Best Pop Instrumental Album in 2008 for "The Mix-Up". Mike D, an interior design enthusiast, has been married to his wife, director Tamra Davis, since 1993 and has two children.
Michael Diamond AKA Mike D Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Michael Diamond AKA Mike D against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Nov 20, 1965 (50 years old)
Singer, Musician, Drummer, Songwriter, Rapper, Actor, Film Score Composer
United States of America
Mike Diamond, Michael Diamond, Michael Louis Diamond, The King of Lunch, Country Mike, Alasondro Alegré, Mike 'Mike D' Diamond, Michael L. Diamond, Meshach, Mike D.
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
Is Vladimir Putin Secretly Sitting On A $200 Billion Fortune?on Feb 8, 2016
The 10 Most Expensive TV Shows Ever Madeon Feb 10, 2016
Jeff Beacher Offers $90 Million For Playboy Mansion, Hef And Allon Feb 9, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas Mansionon Feb 8, 2016
The Wealth Gap: The Richest 62 People In The World Vs. Everyone Elseon Feb 8, 2016
DJ Calvin Harris Putting Sweet Hollywood Hills Home On Market For $9.995 Millionon Feb 10, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Everything You Need To Know From Super Bowl 50Another NFL season has come and gone. This Super Bowl was a lot of fun for fans of defense, and probably for Beyonce fans, too. In case you missed any of the action, here are the highlights from the game.
- Are Elizabeth Holmes And Her Revolutionary Blood Testing Company Running Out Of Time?Last fall, Elizabeth Holmes, billionaire CEO of Theranos, Inc. faced some serious heat when it was revealed that her innovative method of testing blood wasn't all it was cracked up to be. Months later, there still aren't any answers. Is time running out for Theranos and Elizabeth Holmes?
- Rita Ora Slapped With A $2.4 Million Lawsuit From Roc NationRita Ora recently sued Roc Nation for over $2 million for leaving her music career in the dust. Now, Roc Nation is hitting the 25-year-old with a lawsuit of their own.
- Cindy Crawford Announces Retirement From Modeling... Then Takes It Back!A day after Cindy Crawford announced she plans to retire from modeling when she turns 50, she took to social media to announce she'd hadn't completely decided!