Michael Diamond AKA Mike D Net Worth – Michael Diamond is an American musician who has a net worth of $75 million. Mike D has earned his net worth as a founding member of hip-hop group the Beastie Boys. Born in New York City in 1965, Michael Diamond attended Vassar College before he dropped out to pursue a music career. He was a co-founder of the band The Young Aborigines in 1979, which would eventually become the Beastie Boys and the group began to transition toward hip-hop. The original four members were Mike D, John Berry, Adam Yauch and Kate Schellenbach. Their first album, "Licensed to Ill", debuted in 1986 and was followed up by "Paul's Boutqiue", "Check Your Head", "Ill Communication", "Hello Nasty", "To the 5 Boroughs", "The Mix-Up" and "Hot Sauce Committee Part Two". The Beastie Boys have sold more than 40 million albums around the world with seven reaching platinum status. Mike D and his band were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2012, only the third rap group to receive the honor. They have been nominated for a handful of Grammy Awards and won three, including Best Pop Instrumental Album in 2008 for "The Mix-Up". Mike D, an interior design enthusiast, has been married to his wife, director Tamra Davis, since 1993 and has two children.
Michael Diamond AKA Mike D Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Michael Diamond AKA Mike D against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Nov 20, 1965 (50 years old)
Singer, Musician, Drummer, Songwriter, Rapper, Actor, Film Score Composer
United States of America
Mike Diamond, Michael Diamond, Michael Louis Diamond, The King of Lunch, Country Mike, Alasondro Alegré, Mike 'Mike D' Diamond, Michael L. Diamond, Meshach, Mike D.
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Johnny Depp Doesn't Want to Give Amber Heard a Dime Of His $400 Million Net Worthon May 27, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
New Panama Papers Leak Revels Billionaire George Soros's Link To Weapons And Intelligence Dealingson May 28, 2016
Kylie Jenner Buys A $6M House: A Peek Inside the A-List Fantasyon May 25, 2016
A Judge Has Ordered Master P To Pay His Ex-Wife A Hefty Sumon May 25, 2016
The Rise Of Technology Has Created A New Era Of Super-Wealthy Americanson May 26, 2016
Three NYC Doorman Set To Inherit Multi Million Dollar Fortune Unless The Humane Society Gets It Insteadon May 26, 2016
One Simple Vote Just Cost Anthony Davis A TON Of Moneyon May 26, 2016
Malaysian Teen Spends Her Accidental Fortune on Designer Clothes and Accessorieson May 28, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Billionaire Investor Peter Thiel Admits to Funding Hulk Hogan's Suit Against GawkerPeter Thiel, the Silicon Valley billionaire who co-founded PayPal and was one of Facebook's earliest investors, admitted to funding Hulk Hogan's suit against Gawker. Why is he helping the wrestler win?
- Meet John Catsimatidis: Billionaire Grocery Store Mogul Who Is Making A Play For North American Oil IndependenceJohn Catsimatidis built a $2.3 billion fortune from one $10,000 grocery store. If he can end the U.S. dependency on Saudi Arabian oil, he will have cemented his legacy for generations to come.
- Phil Mickelson Shoots Even Par in Insider Trading CasePhil Mickelson narrowly escaped criminal charges from insider trading allegations made by the SEC, but still owes over $1 million in fines.
- Mark Cuban Says He's Open To Becoming Hillary Clinton's–Or Donald Trump's–Running Mate!Mark Cuban is surprisingly open to the idea of running for vice-president ... for either Trump or Clinton.