Joseline Hernandez net worth: Joseline Hernandez is an American-Latina rapper who is currently starring on the VH1 show Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta and has a net worth of $150,000. She was born in Puerto Rico in 1986 and moved from Puerto Rico to Miami at the age of 10. Joseline Hernandez is a young, up and coming rapper trying to catch a big break in the Atlanta music scene. Before getting into rap, Joseline Hernandez was a stripper but eventually left dancing to follow her dreams. . At one time, she performed as Shenellica Bettencourt and under that name, she was arrested for "lewd and lascivious behavior" in 2003. Hernandez claims she started stripping to help her family who were struggling financially. She has five brothers and sisters and one of her brother's has autism, so she used the money she made stripping to help pay for the mortgage, food, and medical bills for her family. She is now beginning to make a name for herself in the music industry and is managed by Stevie J who is also her husband and fellow co-stars on Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta. Her stripping past makes Joseline Hernandez an outcast on the show. Many of the other women, including Mimi Faust, have criticized her in the past for performing as a stripper but the criticism is not a surprise considering Stevie J was once dating, and has a child with, Faust. Hernandez has been a member of the cast of Love and Hip Hop: Atlanta since season one, and her relationship with Stevie J has been documented throughout the show.
Joseline Hernandez Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Joseline Hernandez against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas Mansionon Feb 8, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
The Wealth Gap: The Richest 62 People In The World Vs. Everyone Elseon Feb 8, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Is Vladimir Putin Secretly Sitting On A $200 Billion Fortune?on Feb 8, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Eccentric Millionaire John McAfee is Making a ComebackRenegade and eccentric cybersecurity pioneer John McAfee is back in the news with new business ventures, documentaries, and a bid for the White House.
- Jeff Beacher Offers $90 Million For Playboy Mansion, Hef And AllBeacher's Madhouse creator Jeff Beacher offers $90 million for the Playboy Mansion and plans to turn it into a members-only resort. But most importantly, he wants Hef to stay!
- Ferrari Spider Falls Just Short Of World RecordAlthough it fell just short of the world record at $38 million (for another classic Ferrari), the Spider Scaglietti still went for more than its estimated sale price of $31 to $35.5 million.
- Hedge Fund Billionaire Flips Miami Condo For $13 Million Profit After Just 5 MonthsKen Griffin, the billionaire hedge fund manager, has been on a real estate buying streak for the last few years. Now, he's trying to unload two of his recently purchased condos in Miami.