Joseline Hernandez net worth: Joseline Hernandez is an American-Latina rapper who is currently starring on the VH1 show Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta and has a net worth of $150,000. She was born in Puerto Rico in 1986 and moved from Puerto Rico to Miami at the age of 10. Joseline Hernandez is a young, up and coming rapper trying to catch a big break in the Atlanta music scene. Before getting into rap, Joseline Hernandez was a stripper but eventually left dancing to follow her dreams. . At one time, she performed as Shenellica Bettencourt and under that name, she was arrested for "lewd and lascivious behavior" in 2003. Hernandez claims she started stripping to help her family who were struggling financially. She has five brothers and sisters and one of her brother's has autism, so she used the money she made stripping to help pay for the mortgage, food, and medical bills for her family. She is now beginning to make a name for herself in the music industry and is managed by Stevie J who is also her husband and fellow co-stars on Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta. Her stripping past makes Joseline Hernandez an outcast on the show. Many of the other women, including Mimi Faust, have criticized her in the past for performing as a stripper but the criticism is not a surprise considering Stevie J was once dating, and has a child with, Faust. Hernandez has been a member of the cast of Love and Hip Hop: Atlanta since season one, and her relationship with Stevie J has been documented throughout the show.
Joseline Hernandez Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Joseline Hernandez against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Lil Wayne Makes Shocking Claims About Birdman Fleecing Millions From Drake, Nicki Minaj And Moreon Oct 8, 2015
Some Athletes Go Broke In Retirement. David Robinson Just Luanched His SECOND Private-Equity Fundon Oct 7, 2015
Unlike Many Of His Broke Peers, Jamal Mashburn Has Earned A TON Of Money Since His Retirementon Oct 9, 2015
Fetty Wap's Debut Album Helped Him Accomplish Something That Hasn't Been Done In Yearson Oct 9, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
If A Private Yacht Is Not Good Enough For You, Why Not Try A Private Floating Island???on Oct 9, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
Here Is What You Can Expect To Pay To Open A Franchiseon Oct 9, 2015
5 Insane Facts About Pablo Escobar's Wealthon Sep 28, 2015
The Ultimate Revenge: Make Billions, Buy Your Boss' House, Tear It Down... Build A New One!on Oct 9, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- This Week In Celebrity Car News (September 30 – October 6)This week, celebrities have been buying, selling, and customizing their cars, so let's take a closer look.
- Chinese Billionaire Arrested After Bringing Millions In Cash Illegally On Private JetThe arrest of Macau developer and billionaire Ng Lap Seng could spell trouble for billionaire casino magnate Sheldon Adelson.
- Pierre Cardin Lists His Bizarre South Of France Mansion For $450 MillionIf you're looking for a unique, one-of-a-kind house, have we got the place for you! Fashion legend Pierre Cardin has just put is eccentric mansion Palais Bulles on the market...
- Did A Draft Kings Employee Use Inside Information To Win BIG MONEY Off Arch Rival Fan Duel?Draft Kings and Fan Duel give fantasy players a chance to win $1 million, but is it worth it to play if someone working for the company is cheating?