Immortal Technique net worth: Immortal Technique is an American rapper and urban activist who has a net worth of $2.5 million dollars. Born in Lima, Lima Province, Peru, Immortal Technique, also known as Felipe Andres Coronel, moved to New York City when he was child. He ran into trouble with the law multiple times while growing up, and ended up spending a year in jail after he started college. After completing his sentence, he attended classes at Baruch College, while continuing to hone rap skills he had begun to develop while incarcerated. He earned a reputation as a fantastic Battle MC, and began selling his music on the street. His first full-length album, recorded and released independently, caught the eye of multiple publications, and Source Magazine named him to their "Unsigned Hype" list of the best, unsigned rap artists. He was subsequently chosen as a 2003 "Hip Hop Quotable" by Source, and is still the only unsigned rap artist to have been given the honor. He signed with Viper Records in 2004 and has gone on to release two new albums, as well as re-release his two earlier independent projects.
Immortal Technique Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Immortal Technique against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Feb 19, 1978 (38 years old)
Social activist, Master of Ceremonies, Rapper
United States of America
Felipe Coronel, Felipe Andres Coronel
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of Arizonaon Jun 29, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 Millionon Jun 28, 2016
Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?on Jun 28, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive ListingThe San Francisco real estate market just got a little bit bigger, with the most expensive property in the city recently joining the league of luxury estates for sale – and it can be yours for $28.5 million.
- LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The CavsLeBron James has put his legacy on the city of Cleveland, and the basketball world as a whole. Every team is going to try and get him, and about two-thirds of the league can pay more than the Cavs are able to.
- Dez Bryant Is Being Sued For Leaving A Rental Home In Disgusting ConditionIn the latest story of an athlete leaving a rental home in less than stellar shape, Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant is being sued for wreaking havoc on a property he lived in for less than two years.
- Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15If July 15th rolls around and the Broncos haven't offered Miller enough cash, they will likely lose their superstar linebacker forever.