Immortal Technique net worth: Immortal Technique is an American rapper and urban activist who has a net worth of $2.5 million dollars. Born in Lima, Lima Province, Peru, Immortal Technique, also known as Felipe Andres Coronel, moved to New York City when he was child. He ran into trouble with the law multiple times while growing up, and ended up spending a year in jail after he started college. After completing his sentence, he attended classes at Baruch College, while continuing to hone rap skills he had begun to develop while incarcerated. He earned a reputation as a fantastic Battle MC, and began selling his music on the street. His first full-length album, recorded and released independently, caught the eye of multiple publications, and Source Magazine named him to their "Unsigned Hype" list of the best, unsigned rap artists. He was subsequently chosen as a 2003 "Hip Hop Quotable" by Source, and is still the only unsigned rap artist to have been given the honor. He signed with Viper Records in 2004 and has gone on to release two new albums, as well as re-release his two earlier independent projects.
Immortal Technique Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Immortal Technique against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Feb 19, 1978 (38 years old)
Social activist, Master of Ceremonies, Rapper
United States of America
Felipe Coronel, Felipe Andres Coronel
MASSIVE Payday May Bring Floyd Mayweather Out Of Retirementon May 2, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Saudi Arabia's $2 Trillion Push to End Oil Dependencyon May 2, 2016
Prince's Family Heads To Court Over $300 Million Net Worthon May 2, 2016
The Top 10 College Majors Of Billionaireson May 2, 2016
The Billionaire Developer Who Changed The Way Southern Californians Shopon May 2, 2016
An Inappropriate Tweet Cost Laremy Tunsil $8-13 Million At The NFL Drafton Apr 29, 2016
Chobani Founder Does It Again: Employee Stock Deal Could Make Some Of Them Millions!on May 1, 2016
These Are The World's 10 Wealthiest Real Estate Tycoonson May 1, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Led Zeppelin Headed To Trial Over Stairway To Heaven Plagiarism AccusationsLegendary rock band Led Zeppelin lost its latest bid to prevent a trial over allegations it plagiarized its iconic Stairway to Heaven song. A judge recently ruled that there was enough evidence to bring the lawsuit to trial.
- Billionaire Roundup: Shenanigans, Bamboozling, And Other Problems Of The 1%As the 2016 U.S. presidential campaign marches on, more and more bizarre things keep happening. Billionaire George Soros has been analyzing China's economy and he notices a troubling pattern, and remember when Sheldon Adelson bought the Las Vegas Review Journal and people started freaking out? Well now one respected columnist has a real reason to worry.
- Original Handwritten "Laws of Base Ball" Sold For $3.26 Million At AuctionThe documents dating back to the 1800s and now known as the "Laws of Base Ball" are now an incredibly valuable historical object, having fetched $3.26 million at auction over the weekend.
- Millionaire Coal Baron Gets One-Year Prison Sentence for Mine Safety ConspiracyThe millionaire former-CEO of a coal mining company was recently sentenced to a one-year prison term and a $250,000 fine after he was found guilty of violating mine safety standards. In 2010, an explosion linked to unsafe working conditions in one of his company's mines killed 29 workers.