Fonzworth Bentley Net Worth: Fonzworth Bentley is an American musician and author who has a net worth of $2 million. Fonzworth Bentley accumulated his net worth through his career in music, TV and films. Born Derrick Watkins on February 13, 1974, in Atlanta, Georgia, U.S., he entered the hip-hop scene as P. Diddy's flawlessly dressed personal valet and assistant, who was first seen as a member of Diddy's crew in the TV series Making the Band 2 (2002–2004). As a musician, he has released only one studio album titled Cool Outrageous Lovers of Uniquely Raw StyleC.O.L.O.U.R.S., which was initially scheduled to be released in 2006, but the release took place in 2011. The first single of Bentley's debut album, Everybody, features Kanye West and Andre 3000. In addition to the above, he was also featured playing the violin in the so called Yes We Can music video in support of Barack Obama's 2008 presidential campaign. Meanwhile, he penned an etiquette book "Advance Your Swagger: How to Use Manners, Confidence and Style to Get Ahead," which entered the New York Times 'Advice' Best Seller list in 2007. As of today, he is the host of MTV's reality show From G's to Gents.
Fonzworth Bentley Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Fonzworth Bentley against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Feb 13, 1974 (42 years old)
Actor, Presenter, Record producer, Singer, Rapper, Musician, Author, Television producer
United States of America
6 ft (1.85 m)
Farnsworth Bentley, Bentley, Fonzworth, Derek J. Watkins, Derek 'Mr. Bentley' Watkins, Derrick Watkins aka Farnsworth Bentley, Farnsworth J. Bentley, Derek Watkins, Derrick Watkins
The Richest Person In America's 50 Largest Citieson May 29, 2016
Johnny Depp Doesn't Want to Give Amber Heard a Dime Of His $400 Million Net Worthon May 27, 2016
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Malaysian Teen Spends Her Accidental Fortune on Designer Clothes and Accessorieson May 28, 2016
How Did 27 Giant Companies Make Billions in Profits Without Paying ANY Income Taxes?on May 29, 2016
Nick Denton May Be Forced To Sell Gawker To Pay Legal Judgmentson May 29, 2016
Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer Takes Home an Extra $14 Millionon May 29, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
Billionaire Investor Peter Thiel Admits to Funding Hulk Hogan's Suit Against Gawkeron May 28, 2016
New Panama Papers Leak Revels Billionaire George Soros's Link To Weapons And Intelligence Dealingson May 28, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Floyd Mayweather Threw His Daughter A Daughter 7-Figure Sweet 16From presents and cake to Future and Drake, Floyd Mayweather spared no expense for his daughter's sweet 16 birthday bash, a move that has set him back seven figures.
- Chance The Rapper Becomes The First Artist To Have A Streaming Exclusive Break Into The Billboard 200Chance The Rapper just made history.
- From the Gridiron to the Boardroom: Ex-49er Patrick Willis in Silicon ValleyPatrick Willis stunned the world when he retired in 2015. But what he's doing now will shock you even more!
- Saudi Arabia Looks to Foreign Banks, Not Oil, for Financial HelpFalling oil prices have sent Saudi Arabia scrambling for money. Will foreign banks fill the OPEC leader's empty coffers?