Fonzworth Bentley Net Worth: Fonzworth Bentley is an American musician and author who has a net worth of $2 million. Fonzworth Bentley accumulated his net worth through his career in music, TV and films. Born Derrick Watkins on February 13, 1974, in Atlanta, Georgia, U.S., he entered the hip-hop scene as P. Diddy's flawlessly dressed personal valet and assistant, who was first seen as a member of Diddy's crew in the TV series Making the Band 2 (2002–2004). As a musician, he has released only one studio album titled Cool Outrageous Lovers of Uniquely Raw StyleC.O.L.O.U.R.S., which was initially scheduled to be released in 2006, but the release took place in 2011. The first single of Bentley's debut album, Everybody, features Kanye West and Andre 3000. In addition to the above, he was also featured playing the violin in the so called Yes We Can music video in support of Barack Obama's 2008 presidential campaign. Meanwhile, he penned an etiquette book "Advance Your Swagger: How to Use Manners, Confidence and Style to Get Ahead," which entered the New York Times 'Advice' Best Seller list in 2007. As of today, he is the host of MTV's reality show From G's to Gents.
Fonzworth Bentley Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Fonzworth Bentley against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Feb 13, 1974 (41 years old)
Actor, Presenter, Record producer, Singer, Rapper, Musician, Author, Television producer
United States of America
6 ft (1.85 m)
Farnsworth Bentley, Bentley, Fonzworth, Derek J. Watkins, Derek 'Mr. Bentley' Watkins, Derrick Watkins aka Farnsworth Bentley, Farnsworth J. Bentley, Derek Watkins, Derrick Watkins
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Ferrari Spider Falls Just Short Of World Recordon Feb 9, 2016
DJ Calvin Harris Putting Sweet Hollywood Hills Home On Market For $9.995 Millionon Feb 10, 2016
Rita Ora Slapped With A $2.4 Million Lawsuit From Roc Nationon Feb 10, 2016
Cindy Crawford Announces Retirement From Modeling... Then Takes It Back!on Feb 10, 2016
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
Are Elizabeth Holmes And Her Revolutionary Blood Testing Company Running Out Of Time?on Feb 10, 2016
The 10 Most Expensive TV Shows Ever Madeon Feb 10, 2016
Everything You Need To Know From Super Bowl 50on Feb 10, 2016
Website Reveals Interesting Trends Among The World's Billionaireson Feb 11, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail TycoonMTV's most famous Latina VJ may be off the air, but she's still breaking boundaries in business and beauty.
- The Saudi Royal Family Gave The Malaysian Prime Minister $700 Million Cash... Just For Funsies!A corruption probe by the Malaysian attorney general found that a transfer of funds from the Saudi Arabian royal family to Razak's bank account in the amount of almost $700 million was just a "gift."
- These Four Celebrities Lost HUGE Lawsuits And Paid The Price!Being rich and famous doesn't always mean an automatic get out of jail free card. In fact, these four celebrities lost huge lawsuits and are paying the price.
- Elon Musk Has Lost $3.3 Billion In The Last Few MonthsElon Musk's space rockets aren't the only things crashing and burning. Musk lost $3.3 billion in the past year, as stock in solar panel installer SolarCity and high-end electric car maker Tesla plummet.