Bone Thugs-n-Harmony net worth: Bone Thugs-n-Harmony are an American hip hop group who has a net worth of $25 million dollars. Bone Thugs consists of rappers Krayzie Bone, Layzie Bone, Bizzy Bone, Wish Bone, and Flesh-N-Bone. They were signed by Eazy-E to Ruthless Records in 1993. Their first album Faces of Death was released in 1993 and the group has released nine studio albums. Their most popular hit "Tha Crossroads" was certified double platinum and topped the U.S. charts, as well as New Zealand. The group's other hits include "Thuggish Ruggish Bone", "1st of that Month", "Look into My Eyes", "If I could Teach the World", and "I Tried". All together they have sold more than 17 million records in the U.S. They won the 1997 Grammy Award for Best Rap Performance by a Duo or Group, and have also won two American Music Awards. They have been listed at #12 on About.com's "25 Best Rap Groups of All Time", and were named by MTV as "the most melodic hip-hop group of all time". Krayzie Bone and Wish Bone left the group in 2011 but returned in 2012. Layzie Bone stepped aside to work on his solo career in 2013.
Bone Thugs-n-Harmony Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Bone Thugs-n-Harmony against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Bone, Bone Thugs‐n‐Harmony, B.O.N.E. Enterpri$e, Bone Enterprisee, Bone Enterprise
These Celebrities Were Rich Even Before They Were Famouson Oct 6, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
Here Are Jennifer Lawrence's Top 7 Movie Paycheckson Oct 6, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
5 Insane Facts About Pablo Escobar's Wealthon Sep 28, 2015
Who Are The Highest Paid ESPN Personalities?on Oct 5, 2015
This Billionaire Has Lost 85% Of His Fortune In The Last Few Monthson Oct 6, 2015
Now You Can Buy Donald Trump's Rare Lamborghini Diabloon Oct 6, 2015
Is Donald Trump Worth $10 Billion? $11 Billion? $8 Billion? $4? More? Less? Depends Who You Ask...on Oct 5, 2015
Ten College Majors That Are A Good Investmenton Oct 6, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The Strange Story Of A Russian Billionaire, A Swiss Art Dealer, Two "Stolen" Picasso Paintings, And Picasso's Step-DaughterOh, those crazy Russian billionaires! Dmitry Rybolovlev, who made his billions in fertilizer, is handing over two Picasso paintings worth $27 million to the stepdaughter of the legendary artist. But why?
- How Baltimore Ravens Owner Steve Bisciotti Made His $2.6 Billion FortuneIt takes a small fortune to buy into an NFL team nowadays, but if you have one you can afford to part with they are still one heck of an investment. Just ask Baltimore Ravens owner Steve Bisciotti.
- Retiring Auto Tycoon Will Get $1M For The Rest Of His Life... And That's Actually A Pay-cut!Sidney DeBoer is the founder and former CEO of Lithia Motors, and he just signed off on a lifetime compensation deal for his retirement.
- Russell Crowe's Top 5 Highest Paying Film RolesRussell Crowe has made an impressive amount of cash from his film roles. Find out how much here!