Bone Thugs-n-Harmony net worth: Bone Thugs-n-Harmony are an American hip hop group who has a net worth of $25 million dollars. Bone Thugs consists of rappers Krayzie Bone, Layzie Bone, Bizzy Bone, Wish Bone, and Flesh-N-Bone. They were signed by Eazy-E to Ruthless Records in 1993. Their first album Faces of Death was released in 1993 and the group has released nine studio albums. Their most popular hit "Tha Crossroads" was certified double platinum and topped the U.S. charts, as well as New Zealand. The group's other hits include "Thuggish Ruggish Bone", "1st of that Month", "Look into My Eyes", "If I could Teach the World", and "I Tried". All together they have sold more than 17 million records in the U.S. They won the 1997 Grammy Award for Best Rap Performance by a Duo or Group, and have also won two American Music Awards. They have been listed at #12 on About.com's "25 Best Rap Groups of All Time", and were named by MTV as "the most melodic hip-hop group of all time". Krayzie Bone and Wish Bone left the group in 2011 but returned in 2012. Layzie Bone stepped aside to work on his solo career in 2013.
Bone Thugs-n-Harmony Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Bone Thugs-n-Harmony against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Bone, Bone Thugs‐n‐Harmony, B.O.N.E. Enterpri$e, Bone Enterprisee, Bone Enterprise
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
Floyd Mayweather Drops Almost $5 Million On Extremely Limited Hypercaron Aug 26, 2015
Rapper T.I. On The Hook For $4.5 Million In Unpaid Taxeson Aug 28, 2015
50 Cent Agrees To Re-List Connecticut Mansion As Part Of Bankruptcy Filingon Aug 27, 2015
Would You Accept $3 Million To Perform At A Wedding? Not If Your Name Is Taylor Swift...on Aug 27, 2015
Dr. Dre's 'Compton' Album Sales Dip 85% In A Week... And We May Know The Reason Whyon Aug 26, 2015
Mind-Boggling Beverly Hills Estate Hits The Market For $135 Millionon Aug 27, 2015
Top 10 Athletes Turned Entrepreneurson Aug 28, 2015
The Real Life Story Behind N.W.A. Manager Jerry Helleron Aug 28, 2015
Michael Jordan Has Zero Influence On Who Wears His Shoes, And The Reason Why Is Kind Of Strange...on Aug 27, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Ferrari LaFerrariThe Ferrari LaFerrari is truly an amazing car and ranks as the 9th most expensive car in the world at $1.4 million.
- Buffalo Bills Could Soon Have Over $250 Million In Contracts On The Defensive FrontBetween the three, that's a total of $163.3 million in contracts. If the team wants to keep Marcell Dareus in the fold, they are going to have to pay him a bundle. Rumor has it they are willing to do so, and have offered him a six-year deal worth $90 million.
- Fetty Wap Keeps Destroying Music Records...Fetty Wap is continuing to set the charts on fire, and his latest accomplishment shouldn't be a surprise to you...
- Would You Pay $5.2 Million For Michael Moore's Lake House? Check It Out!When the three main features of the property are 300 feet of lake frontage, size and more size, $5.2 million sounds like remarkable pricing for Michael Moore's former mansion...