Bone Thugs-n-Harmony net worth: Bone Thugs-n-Harmony are an American hip hop group who has a net worth of $25 million dollars. Bone Thugs consists of rappers Krayzie Bone, Layzie Bone, Bizzy Bone, Wish Bone, and Flesh-N-Bone. They were signed by Eazy-E to Ruthless Records in 1993. Their first album Faces of Death was released in 1993 and the group has released nine studio albums. Their most popular hit "Tha Crossroads" was certified double platinum and topped the U.S. charts, as well as New Zealand. The group's other hits include "Thuggish Ruggish Bone", "1st of that Month", "Look into My Eyes", "If I could Teach the World", and "I Tried". All together they have sold more than 17 million records in the U.S. They won the 1997 Grammy Award for Best Rap Performance by a Duo or Group, and have also won two American Music Awards. They have been listed at #12 on About.com's "25 Best Rap Groups of All Time", and were named by MTV as "the most melodic hip-hop group of all time". Krayzie Bone and Wish Bone left the group in 2011 but returned in 2012. Layzie Bone stepped aside to work on his solo career in 2013.
Bone Thugs-n-Harmony Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Bone Thugs-n-Harmony against
- Random Celebrity
Bone, Bone Thugs‐n‐Harmony, B.O.N.E. Enterpri$e, Bone Enterprisee, Bone Enterprise
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
How Martin Selig Escaped Nazi Germany, Reshaped The City's Skyline And Became A Billionaireon Nov 27, 2015
Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini Huracánon Nov 27, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
A Game-Worn Michael Jordan Jersey Just Sold For A Ridiculous Amount Of Money!on Nov 24, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- BMW Showoff Vs. Side Of Mountain. Who You Got?If you ever own a BMW and you feel like showing off your driving skills, please don't follow this guy's example...
- Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over UnderwearAn underwear company is suing Derek Jeter, and somehow 50 Cent is involved...
- Dodgers Give 18-Year-Old Cuban Prospect Yusniel Diaz $15.5 Million BonusThe Dodgers are not scared to spend money, so when they decided they really wanted Cuban prospect Yasniel Diaz, they made sure they got him by offering him a $15.5 million bonus.
- Billionaire Roundup: All The Turkeys That Are Fit For StuffingWhile many Americans are prepping to roast Tom Turkey and raise a glass in a toast, the world's billionaires are off doing what billionaires do- spending money, helping the world, preparing for fatherhood, detailing what happened when they were kidnapped… you know, just a typical day in the life of a billionaire.