Bishop Don "Magic" Juan is a former pimp, and current hip-hop personality and fashion designer who has a net worth of $300 thousand. His net worth has been earned largely through his various endeavors within the entertainment industry, although he remains most famous for his former career as a pimp. That stage of Juan's life began when he was only 16 years old, and having been raised on a diet of movies that convey a somewhat glamorous portrait of the pimp lifestyle. During this phase in the 1970s, he operated a record store that was actually just a front for his pimping activities. In 1985, Juan retired from pimping claiming divine intervention: "God don't want me to do it no more." Shortly after that, he was ordained as a minister with the Christian Ministers Congress Non-Denominational Council, Inc. He became a mainstream figure after meeting rapper Snoop Dogg backstage at a concert, after which he became friends with the rapper and was even hired as Snoop's "spiritual adviser." Since then, he has been featured in various live rap shows, music videos, TV programs, and films along with established rappers such as Snoop Dogg, 50 Cent, and Da Brat. His most recent public appearance was in the 2011 song "Talent Show" by Snoop Dogg & Wiz Khalifa.
Bishop Don Magic Juan Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Bishop Don Magic Juan against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Don "Magic" Juan
Date of Birth
Actor, Preacher, Pimp, Fashion designer
United States of America
Donald Campbell, The Chairman of the Board, Archbishop Don 'Da Magic' Juan, Bishop Magic Juan, Bishop, The Bishop Don Magic Juan, Arch Bishop Don Magic Juan, Archbishop Don 'Magic' Juan, Archbishop Don Magic Juan, Bishop Don 'Magic' Juan
Kylie Jenner Buys A $6M House: A Peek Inside the A-List Fantasyon May 25, 2016
A Judge Has Ordered Master P To Pay His Ex-Wife A Hefty Sumon May 25, 2016
Three NYC Doorman Set To Inherit Multi Million Dollar Fortune Unless The Humane Society Gets It Insteadon May 26, 2016
Florida Judge Upholds Hulk Hogan's $140 Million Gawker Judgmenton May 25, 2016
LeBron James Vs. Dr. Dre - Who Will Become A Billionaire First?on May 24, 2016
The Rise Of Technology Has Created A New Era Of Super-Wealthy Americanson May 26, 2016
Did Soulja Boy Really Just Sign A $400 Million Endorsement Deal? Kind of. Here's The Scoop...on May 23, 2016
Shaquille O'Neal Makes Big Entrance Into The Auto Insurance Industryon May 25, 2016
Richard Gere Slashes $11M From Hamptons Home Asking Priceon May 24, 2016
British Artists Made More Money Off Of Vinyl Sales Than From YouTube Streamingon May 26, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- One Simple Vote Just Cost Anthony Davis A TON Of MoneyIt all came down to a single vote. And that single vote would have made Anthony Davis $24 million richer.
- Why Did Donald Trump Receive a Tax Break For NYC Residents Who Make Less Than $500k?Donald Trump claims to earn a multi-millionaire-dollar income and have a multi-billionaire-dollar worth. But he received AND pocketed a $300 tax break for NYC residents who make less than $500k.
- The Atlanta Falcons' New Stadium Will Offer Very Cheap Concessions - Thanks Arthur Blank!Eating overpriced concessions is one of the most fundamental traditions in American sports, but fans at the upcoming new Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta will have the option not to participate.
- Alanis Morissette Sues Business ManagerAlanis Morissette has fired her manager, Jonathan Schwartz, and is suing him for upwards of $15 million. Morissette claims Schwartz has been stealing millions from her accounts without her knowledge or consent.