Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo Net Worth: Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo is a French musician and DJ who has a net worth of $70 million. Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo is one half of the duo Daft Punk. Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo earned his net worth through his career as a producer of record and film, as well as co-creator of other duos and the record label, Crydamoure. Born Guillaume Emmanuel "Guy-Manuel" de Homem-Christo on February 8, 1974, in Paris, France he made a name for himself as a founding member of the house music duo Daft Punk, together with Thomas Bangalter. The two went to the same school and they shared the same fascination for film and music of the 1960s and 70s. Eventually, Guy-Manuel and Thomas teamed with Laurent Brancowitz to form an indie rock trio called Darlin'. De Homem-Christo performed guitar in the band, which soon disbanded having received negative reviews about their work regarded as "a daft punky trash." But this inspired Bangalter and de Homem-Christo to create a band of their own bearing the name Daft Punk. After a period of experimenting musically, they released the critically acclaimed debut album Homework in 1997. Three years later, Daft Punk saw the release of Discovery, an album which was even more successful and included the club singles One More Time, Digital Love and Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger. More and more successful recordings followed over the years, which helped them become one of the leading house music bands worldwide. Basically, they are appreciated for their fancy live shows that include visual elements and effects apart from the good music. They also love to disguise themselves while performing, particularly donning ornate robot costumes. In addition to his work with Daft Punk, Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo has also produced with label co-owner Éric Chedeville, with whom he formed the musical duo Le Knight Club. De Homem-Christo has extended his experience beyond music production, since he has also worked as a film director.
Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
These Celebrities Were Rich Even Before They Were Famouson Oct 6, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
Here Are Jennifer Lawrence's Top 7 Movie Paycheckson Oct 6, 2015
5 Insane Facts About Pablo Escobar's Wealthon Sep 28, 2015
This Billionaire Has Lost 85% Of His Fortune In The Last Few Monthson Oct 6, 2015
Who Are The Highest Paid ESPN Personalities?on Oct 5, 2015
Now You Can Buy Donald Trump's Rare Lamborghini Diabloon Oct 6, 2015
The Strange Story Of A Russian Billionaire, A Swiss Art Dealer, Two "Stolen" Picasso Paintings, And Picasso's Step-Daughteron Oct 6, 2015
How Baltimore Ravens Owner Steve Bisciotti Made His $2.6 Billion Fortuneon Oct 6, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Ten College Majors That Are A Good InvestmentGoing to college is not mandatory and can be considered an investment, which means you want to get the maximum return on your money.
- Retiring Auto Tycoon Will Get $1M For The Rest Of His Life... And That's Actually A Pay-cut!Sidney DeBoer is the founder and former CEO of Lithia Motors, and he just signed off on a lifetime compensation deal for his retirement.
- Russell Crowe's Top 5 Highest Paying Film RolesRussell Crowe has made an impressive amount of cash from his film roles. Find out how much here!
- Is Donald Trump Worth $10 Billion? $11 Billion? $8 Billion? $4? More? Less? Depends Who You Ask...Donald Trump has already fired shots at Forbes and Bloomberg for their estimates of his net worth, so perhaps Celebrity Net Worth will be next.