Ray Romano Net Worth: Ray Romano is an American stand-up comedian turned actor and writer who has a net worth of $120 million. Ray Romano was born and raised in Queens, New York. Romano began pursuing a career in comedy during the late 1980s and early 1990s, competing in the Johnnie Walker Comedy Search, appearing on Star Search and eventually landing a spot on The Late Show with David Letterman and a recurring voice role on the Comedy Central show Dr. Katz, Professional Therapist. Romano's big break came with the hit CBS sitcom Everybody Loves Raymond, with Romano in the titular role. Everybody Loves Raymond ran for nine seasons, 210 episodes in total and earned much critical praise along with commercial success. The show received numerous award nominations, with Romano himself earning three Screen Actor's Guild Awards, four People's Choice Awards, and an Emmy Award, among others. Additionally, Romano served as a producer and writer for the showing, co-writing fifteen episodes of Everybody Loves Raymond. Romano also guest starred on several television shows including The Nanny, The King of Queens, The Simpsons, and Hannah Montana. Romano leant his voice to the 2002 computer animated film Ice Ace, which grossed $383 million worldwide and followed up with two sequels, Ice Age: The Meltdown (grossed $651.8 million worldwide) and Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs (grossed $884 million worldwide, one of the highest-grossing animated films in history). Romano can currently be seen starring on the TNT comedic drama television show, Men of a Certain Age.
Ray Romano Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Dec 21, 1957
Comedian, Actor, Television producer, Screenwriter, Voice Actor, Stand-up comedian
United States of America
6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
Raymond Romano, Raymond Albert Romano, Pee Pee Raymond, Raymond Albert "Ray" Romano
After Earning $100 Million In The NBA, Vin Baker Has Lost His Entire Fortune And Is Now Working At Starbucks...on Jul 29, 2015
The Incredible Story Of How Young Jeezy Ended Up Bringing $2 Million In Cash To A Photoshooton Jul 29, 2015
Russell Wilson Just Turned Down $21 Million A Year From The Seahawks… Is He Crazy?on Jul 29, 2015
How New Clippers Forward Josh Smith Just Became The Most Despised Man In The NBAon Jul 28, 2015
Think Your Extended Family Hates You? Well, At Least You Never Cost Them $4.3 Billion...on Jul 28, 2015
Instead Of Earning Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollars, The Co-Founder Of Domino's Pizza Made One Huge Mistake...on Jul 29, 2015
The 15 Highest Paid Authors In The World Right Nowon Jul 27, 2015
Will Chris Brown Finally Turn His Life Around After A Series Of Recent Troubles?on Jul 29, 2015
The Time Donald Trump Sued a Journalist For $5 Billionon Jul 27, 2015
Jay Z Invests In App That Aims To Be The Uber For Private Jetson Jul 27, 2015
Ray Romano Earnings
- Everybody Loves Raymond$19,000,000/year
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- What Is New England Patriots QB Tom Brady Still Fighting For?NFL commissioner Roger Goodell decided to uphold Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his role in the whole Deflate-Gate mess. So what does it all mean and what happens next...
- Are NFL Fans Finally Getting Tired Of Paying Too Much To Watch Football?When DirecTV came out with the Sunday Ticket, making it possible for fans to watch their favorite team even if they are in the wrong market, it was heralded as a great thing. Now, it is being called "too expensive."
- Warren Buffett's Son Is Waging A War Against African Poachers. And It's Not A War Of Words.Warren Buffett's son just launched an all out war against endangered African rhino poachers. And this isn't a war of words. The younger Buffett is coming armed with guns, helicopters and a massive war chest at his disposal.
- This Week in Celebrity Car News (July 21 – July 28)This week celebrities have bought, given away, lost, and complained about their cars so let's take a closer look.