Paul Reubens/Pee-Wee Herman Net Worth: Paul Reubens/Pee-Wee Herman is an American comedian, actor and television personality who has a net worth of $5 million dollars. Born August 27, 1952 in Peerskill, New York, he is best known for his character/alter ego Pee-Wee Herman. His interest in entertainment stemmed from The Ringling Brothers and Barnum and Bailey Circus, which set up the 'big top' close to his childhood home. Reubens studied drama at the California Institute of the Arts and performed with the improv group The Groundlings during the '70s. It was there that he developed the Pee-Wee character, an innocent man-boy who enjoyed playing tricks on his friends. His signature gray suit, small red bow tie, slicked back hair and silly dance moves completed the caricature. In 1981, HBO aired one of Reubens' live shows, and the Pee-Wee phenomenon got wings. In 1985, he built on the popularity of his Pee-Wee character by releasing his first feature film, Pee-Wee's Big Adventure, which was a huge box office hit. Reubens soon signed with CBS to develop the Saturday morning children's program Pee-Wee's Playhouse (1986-1990). His career had a terrible setback in 1991 when he was arrested in Florida and charged with indecent exposure. The scandal soiled his squeaky-clean image and CBS dropped reruns of Pee-Wee's Playhouse from its lineup. He also tried to resuscitate his acting career by appearing in such films as 1992's Buffy the Vampire Slayer, 1996's Matilda, 1999's Mystery Men and 2001's Blow. He subsequently landed a recurring role on the popular sitcom Murphy Brown. In recent years, he brought his popular character to Broadway in 2010, starring in The Pee-Wee Herman Show. He made his debut as the voice of Jokey in the popular family comedy The Smurfs the following year and worked on its 2013 sequel as well.
Paul Reubens Pee-Wee Herman Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Paul Reubens Pee-Wee Herman against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Aug 27, 1952 (63 years old)
Comedian, Actor, Voice Actor, Screenwriter, Television producer, Television Director, Film Producer, Game Show Host
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
Paul Rubenfeld, Pee Wee Herman, Paul Mall, Reubens, Pee-wee Herman
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism Chargeson Jun 26, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.
- The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA HistoryThe good times continue in Cleveland after the Cavaliers brought home the city's first championship in more than half a century – retailers, especially, are smiling.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned BigSwiss bank Credit Suisse is handling major losses, so how did Sergio Machado earn $14 million?