Paul Reubens/Pee-Wee Herman Net Worth: Paul Reubens/Pee-Wee Herman is an American comedian, actor and television personality who has a net worth of $5 million dollars. Born August 27, 1952 in Peerskill, New York, he is best known for his character/alter ego Pee-Wee Herman. His interest in entertainment stemmed from The Ringling Brothers and Barnum and Bailey Circus, which set up the 'big top' close to his childhood home. Reubens studied drama at the California Institute of the Arts and performed with the improv group The Groundlings during the '70s. It was there that he developed the Pee-Wee character, an innocent man-boy who enjoyed playing tricks on his friends. His signature gray suit, small red bow tie, slicked back hair and silly dance moves completed the caricature. In 1981, HBO aired one of Reubens' live shows, and the Pee-Wee phenomenon got wings. In 1985, he built on the popularity of his Pee-Wee character by releasing his first feature film, Pee-Wee's Big Adventure, which was a huge box office hit. Reubens soon signed with CBS to develop the Saturday morning children's program Pee-Wee's Playhouse (1986-1990). His career had a terrible setback in 1991 when he was arrested in Florida and charged with indecent exposure. The scandal soiled his squeaky-clean image and CBS dropped reruns of Pee-Wee's Playhouse from its lineup. He also tried to resuscitate his acting career by appearing in such films as 1992's Buffy the Vampire Slayer, 1996's Matilda, 1999's Mystery Men and 2001's Blow. He subsequently landed a recurring role on the popular sitcom Murphy Brown. In recent years, he brought his popular character to Broadway in 2010, starring in The Pee-Wee Herman Show. He made his debut as the voice of Jokey in the popular family comedy The Smurfs the following year and worked on its 2013 sequel as well.
Paul Reubens Pee-Wee Herman Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Paul Reubens Pee-Wee Herman against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Aug 27, 1952 (63 years old)
Comedian, Actor, Voice Actor, Screenwriter, Television producer, Television Director, Film Producer, Game Show Host
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
Paul Rubenfeld, Pee Wee Herman, Paul Mall, Reubens, Pee-wee Herman
Lil Wayne Makes Shocking Claims About Birdman Fleecing Millions From Drake, Nicki Minaj And Moreon Oct 8, 2015
Some Athletes Go Broke In Retirement. David Robinson Just Luanched His SECOND Private-Equity Fundon Oct 7, 2015
Unlike Many Of His Broke Peers, Jamal Mashburn Has Earned A TON Of Money Since His Retirementon Oct 9, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
If A Private Yacht Is Not Good Enough For You, Why Not Try A Private Floating Island???on Oct 9, 2015
Here Is What You Can Expect To Pay To Open A Franchiseon Oct 9, 2015
Fetty Wap's Debut Album Helped Him Accomplish Something That Hasn't Been Done In Yearson Oct 9, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
Pierre Cardin Lists His Bizarre South Of France Mansion For $450 Millionon Oct 8, 2015
5 Insane Facts About Pablo Escobar's Wealthon Sep 28, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- This Week In Celebrity Car News (September 30 – October 6)This week, celebrities have been buying, selling, and customizing their cars, so let's take a closer look.
- The Ultimate Revenge: Make Billions, Buy Your Boss' House, Tear It Down... Build A New One!Imagine you are a hedge fund billionaire with an opportunity to build your dream home in the Hamptons. You'd go all out, right? Well that is certainly what David Tepper did when he bought a $43.5 million dollar home. There's a catch though...
- Chinese Billionaire Arrested After Bringing Millions In Cash Illegally On Private JetThe arrest of Macau developer and billionaire Ng Lap Seng could spell trouble for billionaire casino magnate Sheldon Adelson.
- Did A Draft Kings Employee Use Inside Information To Win BIG MONEY Off Arch Rival Fan Duel?Draft Kings and Fan Duel give fantasy players a chance to win $1 million, but is it worth it to play if someone working for the company is cheating?