Martin Short net worth: Martin Short is a Canadian actor comedian, writer, and producer who has a net worth of $25 million. Born in Canada in 1950, Martin Short has established himself as an astonishingly energetic comedic player in film and on TV over the last three decades. The ever-youthful looking Martin worked on a number of stage productions and television programs in Toronto and toured with Toronto's Second City comedy troupe at the start of his career. Next, he moved to New York, where he was cast on Saturday Night Live. Thus, he was catapulted to international stardom firmly cementing his status of a comedian starring in such comedic films as Three Amigos, Innerspace, Pure Luck, Jungle 2 Jungle, Mars Attacks!, Father of the Bride and Father of the Bride Part II. While Short's most memorable characters, like the manic Ed Grimley and the obese Jiminy Glick, literally burst out of the screen and mesmerized audiences worldwide. Over the years, Short continued to unleash his improvisational skill to full potential be it on television or stage. As for his most recent yet notable projects are his guest appearance on the crime drama Law & Order: SVU in 2005 and his 2007 one-man Broadway show Martin Short: Fame Becomes Me.
Martin Short Net Worth
Date of Birth
Mar 26, 1950 (65 years old)
Comedian, Singer, Screenwriter, Actor, Television producer, Voice Actor, Presenter, Film Producer
5 ft 7 in (1.71 m)
Martin Hayter Short, Jiminy Glick, Marty, Shorty, Martin Hayter Short, CM
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas Mansionon Feb 8, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
The Wealth Gap: The Richest 62 People In The World Vs. Everyone Elseon Feb 8, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Is Vladimir Putin Secretly Sitting On A $200 Billion Fortune?on Feb 8, 2016
Martin Short Earnings
- Saturday Night Live$20,000/week
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Eccentric Millionaire John McAfee is Making a ComebackRenegade and eccentric cybersecurity pioneer John McAfee is back in the news with new business ventures, documentaries, and a bid for the White House.
- Jeff Beacher Offers $90 Million For Playboy Mansion, Hef And AllBeacher's Madhouse creator Jeff Beacher offers $90 million for the Playboy Mansion and plans to turn it into a members-only resort. But most importantly, he wants Hef to stay!
- Ferrari Spider Falls Just Short Of World RecordAlthough it fell just short of the world record at $38 million (for another classic Ferrari), the Spider Scaglietti still went for more than its estimated sale price of $31 to $35.5 million.
- Hedge Fund Billionaire Flips Miami Condo For $13 Million Profit After Just 5 MonthsKen Griffin, the billionaire hedge fund manager, has been on a real estate buying streak for the last few years. Now, he's trying to unload two of his recently purchased condos in Miami.