Martin Short net worth: Martin Short is a Canadian actor comedian, writer, and producer who has a net worth of $25 million. Born in Canada in 1950, Martin Short has established himself as an astonishingly energetic comedic player in film and on TV over the last three decades. The ever-youthful looking Martin worked on a number of stage productions and television programs in Toronto and toured with Toronto's Second City comedy troupe at the start of his career. Next, he moved to New York, where he was cast on Saturday Night Live. Thus, he was catapulted to international stardom firmly cementing his status of a comedian starring in such comedic films as Three Amigos, Innerspace, Pure Luck, Jungle 2 Jungle, Mars Attacks!, Father of the Bride and Father of the Bride Part II. While Short's most memorable characters, like the manic Ed Grimley and the obese Jiminy Glick, literally burst out of the screen and mesmerized audiences worldwide. Over the years, Short continued to unleash his improvisational skill to full potential be it on television or stage. As for his most recent yet notable projects are his guest appearance on the crime drama Law & Order: SVU in 2005 and his 2007 one-man Broadway show Martin Short: Fame Becomes Me.
Martin Short Net Worth
Date of Birth
Mar 26, 1950 (65 years old)
Comedian, Singer, Screenwriter, Actor, Television producer, Voice Actor, Presenter, Film Producer
5 ft 7 in (1.71 m)
Martin Hayter Short, Jiminy Glick, Marty, Shorty, Martin Hayter Short, CM
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
For A Guy Who Is "Bankrupt," 50 Cent Sure Keeps A Lot Of Cash Lying Around The House...on Nov 30, 2015
How Armstrong Williams Became A Media Mogul And The Largest Black TV Channel Owner In The USon Nov 30, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Mark Cuban Pays Out $30K For Swearing At Charity Eventon Nov 28, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
Amazing Human Being Alert: Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal Joins The Giving Pledgeon Nov 30, 2015
Model Sues Lil Wayne's Trukfit Clothing Lineon Nov 29, 2015
Tony Robbins' Secret To Wealth Is All About Perspectiveon Nov 29, 2015
Martin Short Earnings
- Saturday Night Live$20,000/week
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Amazing Human Being Alert: Billionaire Chuck Feeney Donates $177 Million To Dementia ResearchBillionaire Chuck Feeney has made a career out of being a pretty amazing human being. His "Giving While Living" philosophy has led him to give away 99% of his once $7.5 billion fortune so far. Now, Feeney has made another astoundingly large donation...
- This Financial Analyst Wants To Eradicate Veteran PovertyCertified financial analyst, Shawn Dorrough, has created a plan to help reduce the poverty rates amongst veterans. Basic yet essential info!
- Asia's Richest Man Is Quietly Investing Billions In AmericaChina's wealthiest man is investing billions in America, but why?!
- Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'Someone actually bought the one-of-a-kind Wu-Tang project. Check out the details here.