Martin Short net worth: Martin Short is a Canadian actor comedian, writer, and producer who has a net worth of $25 million. Born in Canada in 1950, Martin Short has established himself as an astonishingly energetic comedic player in film and on TV over the last three decades. The ever-youthful looking Martin worked on a number of stage productions and television programs in Toronto and toured with Toronto's Second City comedy troupe at the start of his career. Next, he moved to New York, where he was cast on Saturday Night Live. Thus, he was catapulted to international stardom firmly cementing his status of a comedian starring in such comedic films as Three Amigos, Innerspace, Pure Luck, Jungle 2 Jungle, Mars Attacks!, Father of the Bride and Father of the Bride Part II. While Short's most memorable characters, like the manic Ed Grimley and the obese Jiminy Glick, literally burst out of the screen and mesmerized audiences worldwide. Over the years, Short continued to unleash his improvisational skill to full potential be it on television or stage. As for his most recent yet notable projects are his guest appearance on the crime drama Law & Order: SVU in 2005 and his 2007 one-man Broadway show Martin Short: Fame Becomes Me.
Martin Short Net Worth
Date of Birth
Mar 26, 1950 (65 years old)
Comedian, Singer, Screenwriter, Actor, Television producer, Voice Actor, Presenter, Film Producer
5 ft 7 in (1.71 m)
Martin Hayter Short, Jiminy Glick, Marty, Shorty, Martin Hayter Short, CM
Lil Wayne Makes Shocking Claims About Birdman Fleecing Millions From Drake, Nicki Minaj And Moreon Oct 8, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
Some Athletes Go Broke In Retirement, But David Robinson Just Launched His SECOND Private-Equity Fundon Oct 7, 2015
The Evolution Of Leonardo DiCaprio's Impressive Real Estate Portfolioon Oct 13, 2015
Divorce Documents Reveal "Sugar" Shane Mosley's Precise Financial Situationon Oct 13, 2015
Mayweather/Pacquiao II May Happen After All (Maybe)on Oct 12, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
The Kardashians Want To Pay Scott Disick $20 Million In Hush Moneyon Oct 11, 2015
LeBron James Drops McDonald's And Takes MAJOR Gamble With A New Food Investmenton Oct 13, 2015
50 Cent Files A $75 Million Lawsuit Against His Former Lawyerson Oct 12, 2015
Martin Short Earnings
- Saturday Night Live$20,000/week
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Weekend Box Office Review for October 9th – October 12thThis weekend The Martian held on to the #1 spot, but how did other movies stack up?
- 10 Extremely Expensive Final Resting PlacesThe rich are said to live differently from the rest of us, but the truth is the wealth gap doesn't end when your heart stops beating.
- The NFL Wants Players To Shoulder Some Of The Cost For New Stadium In Los AngelesThe NFL wants a team in Los Angeles, but before one can move there, they need to have a place to play. The problem is figuring out how to pay for it, and the league is hoping the players will help do that.
- 10 Of The Richest Of Their Respective Countries And How They Got ThereEvery year, there are a few surprises and a few billionaires are booted from their "richest" spot, in favor of new, even richer people from their home country. Let's take a look at 10 of the more interesting stories from this year's list.