Martin Lawrence net worth: Martin Lawrence is an actor and stand up comedian who has a net worth of $110 million. Martin Lawrence has accumulated his net worth through his many acting roles in film and television, as well as his own television series Martin, and his many standup comedy routines. He was born in Frankfort am Main, Hesse, Germany. Unfortunately, the comedian has also been plagued by difficulties in his personal life. The first sign of something wrong came back in 1995, during the filming of A Thin Line Between Love and Hate. Lawrence reportedly flew into a violent rage and had to be hospitalized after collapsing. Since then, Lawrence has continued to occasionally demonstrate erratic behavior, such as in 1999 when the comedian collapsed after jogging in 100 degree heat in several layers of heavy warm clothing. Lawrence fell into a coma and is said to have almost died from the ordeal. A less severe but even more public flame out happened on the NBC sketch comedy program Saturday Night Live, on which Lawrence appeared as guest host in 1994. On the show, Lawrence went on an improvised monologue that was considered "too hot for TV." The monologue has since been removed from reruns of the program and Lawrence became one of the few entertainers to be banned from SNL for life. Martin has been married twice and has three children. His first daughter, Jasmin Page, was born during his marriage to former Miss Virginia USA, Patricia Southall. His younger daughters, Lyanna and Amara, were born during his relationship with Shamicka Gibbs. Shamicka can be seen on the reality television show, Holllywood Exes, where she discusses her recent divorce but remains complimentary and fair regarding her relationship with Lawrence.
Martin Lawrence Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Martin Fitzgerald Lawrence
Comedian, Screenwriter, Actor, Film director, Film Producer, Musician, Television producer
Date of Birth
United States of America
5 ft 7 in (1.71 m)
When Bobby Bonilla Wakes Up Tomorrow, He'll Be $1.2 Million Richer...on Jun 30, 2015
This Former Syrian Orphan Turned Billionaire Might Be The Most Incredible Example Of A Rags To Riches Story Everon Jul 1, 2015
Billionaire Offers $250,000 To Anyone Who Streaks In Front Of Chicago Mayer Rahm Emmanuelon Jul 1, 2015
Want To Know How Much Jeb Bush Made Every Year For The Last 33 Years??? Hint! – It's A Lot.on Jul 1, 2015
Taylor Swift Just Brought A $730 Billion Company To Its Knees With One Blog Poston Jun 22, 2015
How Does The New Batmobile Compare To Previous Versions?on Jul 1, 2015
From Pumping Gas To A $6 Billion Fashion Fortune: The Rags To Riches Story Of Forever 21's Jin Sook And Do Won Changon Jun 23, 2015
Long Before Bobby Bonilla's 25 Year Gravy Train, This Random NFL Player Negotiated An Equally Unique And Lucrative Deal...on Jul 1, 2015
Happy Bobby Bonilla Day! So...Was Bobby's Contract Brilliant Or Horrendously Stupid?on Jul 1, 2015
Floyd Mayweather Made $100,000 A Month By Simply Parking His Ferrari Enzo In A Garageon Jun 28, 2015
Martin Lawrence Earnings
Click to Expand
- Bad Boys II$20,000,000
- National Security$20,000,000
- Black Knight$16,500,000
- What's the Worst That Could Happen?$13,000,000
- Nothing to Lose$6,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- This Former Syrian Orphan Turned Billionaire Might Be The Most Incredible Example Of A Rags To Riches Story EverThe phrase "rags to riches" gets thrown around a lot, but it rarely seems as appropriate as it does when describing Syran billionaire Mohed Altrad.
- Long Before Bobby Bonilla's 25 Year Gravy Train, This Random NFL Player Negotiated An Equally Unique And Lucrative Deal...Long before there was a "Bobby Bonilla Day" there was a random NFL player who scored an equally interesting sports contract that can only end upon his death.
- Happy Bobby Bonilla Day! So...Was Bobby's Contract Brilliant Or Horrendously Stupid?As you probably know, today is international Bobby Bonilla day. So, was Bobby's decision to take an annuity instead of lump sum actually that brilliant?
- Want To Know How Much Jeb Bush Made Every Year For The Last 33 Years??? Hint! – It's A Lot.Apparently, Republican Presidential Candidate Jeb Bush has nothing to hide when it comes to his personal finances, because he just released 33 years worth of tax returns. And I went through them all :)