Martin Lawrence net worth: Martin Lawrence is an actor and stand up comedian who has a net worth of $110 million. Martin Lawrence has accumulated his net worth through his many acting roles in film and television, as well as his own television series Martin, and his many standup comedy routines. He was born in Frankfort am Main, Hesse, Germany. Unfortunately, the comedian has also been plagued by difficulties in his personal life. The first sign of something wrong came back in 1995, during the filming of A Thin Line Between Love and Hate. Lawrence reportedly flew into a violent rage and had to be hospitalized after collapsing. Since then, Lawrence has continued to occasionally demonstrate erratic behavior, such as in 1999 when the comedian collapsed after jogging in 100 degree heat in several layers of heavy warm clothing. Lawrence fell into a coma and is said to have almost died from the ordeal. A less severe but even more public flame out happened on the NBC sketch comedy program Saturday Night Live, on which Lawrence appeared as guest host in 1994. On the show, Lawrence went on an improvised monologue that was considered "too hot for TV." The monologue has since been removed from reruns of the program and Lawrence became one of the few entertainers to be banned from SNL for life. Martin has been married twice and has three children. His first daughter, Jasmin Page, was born during his marriage to former Miss Virginia USA, Patricia Southall. His younger daughters, Lyanna and Amara, were born during his relationship with Shamicka Gibbs. Shamicka can be seen on the reality television show, Holllywood Exes, where she discusses her recent divorce but remains complimentary and fair regarding her relationship with Lawrence.
Martin Lawrence Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Apr 16, 1965
Comedian, Screenwriter, Actor, Film director, Film Producer, Musician, Television producer
United States of America
5 ft 7 in (1.71 m)
Martin Fitzgerald Lawrence
Eddie Murphy's Top 7 Highest Acting Paycheckson Sep 2, 2015
Kanye West Just Made A Crazy Promise To Everyone Who Votes For Him For President In 2020on Sep 2, 2015
5 Little Known Facts About The Rothschild Familyon Sep 1, 2015
Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015on Aug 31, 2015
Bono Did Not Make $1.5 Billion Off Facebook. Let's Clear This Rumor Up Right Now...on Sep 1, 2015
These Super Rich And Successful CEOs Make Only $1 Per Yearon Sep 2, 2015
'Minecraft' Creator Claims Becoming A Billionaire Made Him Feel "Isolated"on Aug 31, 2015
The World's 10 Richest Media Mogulson Sep 2, 2015
Tidal Accused Apple Of Doing Something Sinister Over The Weekend...on Sep 2, 2015
Alex Rodriguez Is Being Sued For $100 Million – By A Family Memberon Sep 1, 2015
Martin Lawrence Earnings
Click to Expand
- Bad Boys II$20,000,000
- National Security$20,000,000
- Black Knight$16,500,000
- What's the Worst That Could Happen?$13,000,000
- Nothing to Lose$6,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Top 5 World's Most Expensive Handbags Of 2015Think your bag was pricey?! Well, check out the most expensive bags in the world! An embarrassment of riches, indeed!
- Remember The O.C.? You Can Buy The Cohen Family's Newport Beach Mansion For $6.5 MillionThe fictitious Cohen family entertained guests from a picturesque, sunny Italian villa with stunning views of park-like adjacent hills.
- Julio Jones Latest Wide Receiver To Sign Big Money DealThe off-season of the wide receiver continued with Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones signing a $71.25 million contract extension, with $47.5 million guaranteed.
- Clippers Owner Steve Ballmer Turns Down $60 million/Year TV Deal – And He's Not Crazy!Steve Ballmer turned the NBA on its head when he bought the Clippers for a record-setting $2 billion. He may be doing so again after turning down a $60 million/season television deal.