Martin Lawrence net worth: Martin Lawrence is an actor and stand up comedian who has a net worth of $110 million. Martin Lawrence has accumulated his net worth through his many acting roles in film and television, as well as his own television series Martin, and his many standup comedy routines. He was born in Frankfort am Main, Hesse, Germany. Unfortunately, the comedian has also been plagued by difficulties in his personal life. The first sign of something wrong came back in 1995, during the filming of A Thin Line Between Love and Hate. Lawrence reportedly flew into a violent rage and had to be hospitalized after collapsing. Since then, Lawrence has continued to occasionally demonstrate erratic behavior, such as in 1999 when the comedian collapsed after jogging in 100 degree heat in several layers of heavy warm clothing. Lawrence fell into a coma and is said to have almost died from the ordeal. A less severe but even more public flame out happened on the NBC sketch comedy program Saturday Night Live, on which Lawrence appeared as guest host in 1994. On the show, Lawrence went on an improvised monologue that was considered "too hot for TV." The monologue has since been removed from reruns of the program and Lawrence became one of the few entertainers to be banned from SNL for life. Martin has been married twice and has three children. His first daughter, Jasmin Page, was born during his marriage to former Miss Virginia USA, Patricia Southall. His younger daughters, Lyanna and Amara, were born during his relationship with Shamicka Gibbs. Shamicka can be seen on the reality television show, Holllywood Exes, where she discusses her recent divorce but remains complimentary and fair regarding her relationship with Lawrence.
Martin Lawrence Net Worth
Date of Birth
Apr 16, 1965 (51 years old)
Comedian, Screenwriter, Actor, Film director, Film Producer, Musician, Television producer
United States of America
5 ft 7 in (1.71 m)
Martin Fitzgerald Lawrence
Drake's New Mansion Is Too Big For Torontoon May 31, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Threw His Daughter A 7-Figure Sweet 16 Partyon May 30, 2016
Lance Armstrong's Time Is Running Out In $100 Million Whistleblowing Caseon May 31, 2016
The Richest Person In America's 50 Largest Citieson May 29, 2016
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Bill O'Reilly Sues Wife for $10M, Claims He Funded Her Affairon May 31, 2016
Gina Rinehart's Kids Are Taking Her To Court…Again!on May 31, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer Takes Home an Extra $14 Millionon May 29, 2016
From the Gridiron to the Boardroom: Ex-49er Patrick Willis in Silicon Valleyon May 30, 2016
Martin Lawrence Earnings
Click to Expand
- Bad Boys II$20,000,000
- National Security$20,000,000
- Black Knight$16,500,000
- What's the Worst That Could Happen?$13,000,000
- Nothing to Lose$6,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- A Philly Native Is Launching A Hip-Hop Institute To Help Young People Achieve Their Entrepreneurial DreamsThis hip-hop institute is looking to help young people become the next Jay Z, Puff Daddy, and Dr Dre... But not on the microphone or behind the mixing board.
- Chance The Rapper Becomes The First Artist To Have A Streaming Exclusive Break Into The Billboard 200Chance The Rapper just made history.
- Saudi Arabia Looks to Foreign Banks, Not Oil, for Financial HelpFalling oil prices have sent Saudi Arabia scrambling for money. Will foreign banks fill the OPEC leader's empty coffers?
- Nick Denton May Be Forced To Sell Gawker To Pay Legal JudgmentsThere are rumors Nick Denton will sell Gawker Media to raise funds for his appeal against Hulk Hogan. But who is the unnamed buyer and how can they purchase the company so cheaply?