Martin Lawrence net worth: Martin Lawrence is an actor and stand up comedian who has a net worth of $110 million. Martin Lawrence has accumulated his net worth through his many acting roles in film and television, as well as his own television series Martin, and his many standup comedy routines. He was born in Frankfort am Main, Hesse, Germany. Unfortunately, the comedian has also been plagued by difficulties in his personal life. The first sign of something wrong came back in 1995, during the filming of A Thin Line Between Love and Hate. Lawrence reportedly flew into a violent rage and had to be hospitalized after collapsing. Since then, Lawrence has continued to occasionally demonstrate erratic behavior, such as in 1999 when the comedian collapsed after jogging in 100 degree heat in several layers of heavy warm clothing. Lawrence fell into a coma and is said to have almost died from the ordeal. A less severe but even more public flame out happened on the NBC sketch comedy program Saturday Night Live, on which Lawrence appeared as guest host in 1994. On the show, Lawrence went on an improvised monologue that was considered "too hot for TV." The monologue has since been removed from reruns of the program and Lawrence became one of the few entertainers to be banned from SNL for life. Martin has been married twice and has three children. His first daughter, Jasmin Page, was born during his marriage to former Miss Virginia USA, Patricia Southall. His younger daughters, Lyanna and Amara, were born during his relationship with Shamicka Gibbs. Shamicka can be seen on the reality television show, Holllywood Exes, where she discusses her recent divorce but remains complimentary and fair regarding her relationship with Lawrence.
Martin Lawrence Net Worth
Date of Birth
Apr 16, 1965 (51 years old)
Comedian, Screenwriter, Actor, Film director, Film Producer, Musician, Television producer
United States of America
5 ft 7 in (1.71 m)
Martin Fitzgerald Lawrence
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism Chargeson Jun 26, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home Countryon Jun 26, 2016
Martin Lawrence Earnings
Click to Expand
- Bad Boys II$20,000,000
- National Security$20,000,000
- Black Knight$16,500,000
- What's the Worst That Could Happen?$13,000,000
- Nothing to Lose$6,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With CarCrosby was driving near his home in Santa Ynez Valley when he struck Jose Luquin, who was jogging on the side of the road with his son. He has agreed to pay $3.0 million in damages to settle the suit.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.
- Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling RingHollywood is possibly being targeted by another Bling Ring. Is it someone from the Kardashian's inner circle?
- Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National TeamLeo Messi showed why he's arguably the best player in the world against the U.S. Men's National Team. His wallet backs up that claim, too.