Jennifer Saunders net worth: Jennifer Saunders is an English comedian, actress, and screenwriter who has a net worth of $20 million. Jennifer Saunders was born in Sleaford, Lincolnshire, England in July 1958. She graduated from the Central School of Speech and Drama and became a member of the Comic Strip. She is known for being one of the comedy duo French and Saunders with Dawn French. Saunders starred in the television series Girls on Top as Jennifer Marsh from 1985 to 1986. She starred in the TV series French and Saunders from 1987 to 2005 and in the series A Bucket O' French & Saunders in 2007. From 2006 to 2009 Saunders starred as Caroline Martin in the TV series Jam & Jerusalem. She starred as Edina in the television series Absolutely Fabulous from 1992 to 2012. Saunders has also starred in the TV series The Comic Strip Presents… from 1982 to 2012, This Is Jinsy from 2011 to 2014, and Blandings from 2013 to 2014. She has been a writer for the TV series Girls on Top, French and Saunders, a Bucket o' French & Saunders, The Life and Times of Vivienne Vyle, Jam & Jerusalem, and Absolutely Fabulous. Saunders has won three BAFTA Awards and two awards from the Writers' Guild of Great Britain.
Jennifer Saunders Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Jennifer Saunders against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jul 6, 1958
Actor, Comedian, Screenwriter, Voice Actor
5 ft 5 in (1.66 m)
Jennifer Jane Saunders, Jen, Saunders
Kanye West Just Made A Crazy Promise To Everyone Who Votes For Him For President In 2020on Sep 2, 2015
Imagine Making $900,000 Every DAY You Went To Work. That's Judge Judy's Real Life...on Sep 3, 2015
This Week In Celebrity Car News (August 26 – September 2)on Sep 3, 2015
Eddie Murphy's Top 7 Highest Acting Paycheckson Sep 2, 2015
The Highest Paid Film Actresses Of 2015on Sep 3, 2015
Getting Rid Of Roger Goodell Is Going To Be Really Expensive....on Sep 3, 2015
The World's 10 Richest Media Mogulson Sep 2, 2015
These Super Rich And Successful CEOs Make Only $1 Per Yearon Sep 2, 2015
Meet Ingvar Kamprad, The Self-Made Billionaire Who Founded IKEAon Sep 3, 2015
5 Little Known Facts About The Rothschild Familyon Sep 1, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Babe Ruth's Former 2BR NYC Apartment On The Market For $1.6 MillionThe owner of an apartment that the legendary Babe Ruth once lived in is hoping a Yankees fan with $1.6 million burning a hole in his pocket will be willing to spend it so he can live where the Great Bambino once did.
- Gambler's Corner – Everything You Need To Know For This Week In Sports BettingCollege football is finally back! With games starting on Thursday and running through Monday, fans will have more than their fill of action. If they want to get in on the action there are a number of interesting spreads.
- Top 10 NFL Players Who Retired In Their 40sWhile most players tend to slow down and eventually retire in their 30s, there have been a few who have managed to stay in the game in their 40s.
- PGA Tour Players Are Light Years Ahead Of Other Sports When It Comes To Playoff PayThe PGA Tour playoffs are underway. Regardless of where players finish, FedEx Cup competitors are light years ahead in terms of playoff pay.