Jane Curtin net worth: Jane Curtin is an American actress who has a net worth of $2 million dollars. Born in Cambridge, Massachusetts, Jane Curtin earned her Associate Degree from Elizabeth Seton Junior College. In the late 60s, she left college to focus on a career in comedy, and performed with the improv group "The Proposition". In 1975, she became an original cast member of the now legendary comedy show, "Saturday Night Live". She appeared on the show until 1980, and is known for her role as one of the anchors for "Weekend Update", and for her work opposite Dan Aykroyd in the "Point-Counterpoint" segments. Since leaving "SNL", she has gone on to appear in multiple film and television projects, such as, "Coneheads", "Geraldine's Fortune", "Shaggy Dog", "I Don't How She Does It", "Dave's World", "The Librarian" franchise, and "Unforgettable". She is most widely recognized for her work on the hit show, "3rd Rock from the Sun".
Jane Curtin Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Sep 6, 1947 (68 years old)
Actor, Comedian, Voice Actor
United States of America
5 ft 4 in (1.638 m)
Jane Therese Curtin, Janey, Queen of the Deadpan
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Ozzie Silna, One Of The Brothers Who Made $800 Million Off The Best Business Deal Of All Time, Dies At 83on Apr 28, 2016
Prince Has Sold A Staggering Amount Of Music Since His Untimely Deathon Apr 29, 2016
The Owners Of The Golden State Warriors Have Seen An Incredible Return On Their Initial $450 Million Investmenton Apr 26, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
The Time A Professional Gambler Turned $50 Into $40 MILLION... And Eventually Ended Up Brokeon Apr 26, 2016
You Won't Believe Ludacris's Ridiculous Demands For A 13-Minute Performance!on Apr 26, 2016
Rob Kardashian And Blac Chyna Could Rake In Over A Million For TV Wedding Specialon Apr 28, 2016
Renting A House To Prince Was An Interesting Experience. Just Ask Carlos Boozer...on Apr 27, 2016
Manny Pacquiao's Final Fight Was Such A Dud, It's Going To LOSE Moneyon Apr 27, 2016
Jane Curtin Earnings
- Saturday Night Live$750/week
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- An Innapropriate Tweet Cost Laremy Tunsil $8-13 Million At The NFL DraftYesterday, NFL draftee Laremy Tunsil learned the hard way that an inappropriate tweet can cost you A TON of money.
- Tom Brady Restructured His Contract And It Will Save Him $2 Million During His SuspensionTom Brady is known for his excellent decision-making on the field. His latest move came during the off-season, and it'll save him big bucks.
- More NBA Teams Willing To Pay Top Dollar For The Head Coach They WantThe Minnesota Timberwolves and Washington Wizards have talented rosters, but have not been able to form a winning team with that talent for some time. However, by paying top dollar for their next head coaches, they hope to reverse that trend and start winning.
- Billionaire Didn't Notice For Years That Her $1M Picasso Painting Was StolenYou know you're seriously rich when a million-dollar painting can be stolen from your home, and it takes you many years to notice that it's gone.