Jane Curtin net worth: Jane Curtin is an American actress who has a net worth of $2 million dollars. Born in Cambridge, Massachusetts, Jane Curtin earned her Associate Degree from Elizabeth Seton Junior College. In the late 60s, she left college to focus on a career in comedy, and performed with the improv group "The Proposition". In 1975, she became an original cast member of the now legendary comedy show, "Saturday Night Live". She appeared on the show until 1980, and is known for her role as one of the anchors for "Weekend Update", and for her work opposite Dan Aykroyd in the "Point-Counterpoint" segments. Since leaving "SNL", she has gone on to appear in multiple film and television projects, such as, "Coneheads", "Geraldine's Fortune", "Shaggy Dog", "I Don't How She Does It", "Dave's World", "The Librarian" franchise, and "Unforgettable". She is most widely recognized for her work on the hit show, "3rd Rock from the Sun".
Jane Curtin Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Sep 6, 1947 (68 years old)
Actor, Comedian, Voice Actor
United States of America
5 ft 4 in (1.638 m)
Jane Therese Curtin, Janey, Queen of the Deadpan
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
This Former NFL Player Is Definitely NOT Going To End Up One Of Those Cliche Broke Athleteson Nov 24, 2015
A Game-Worn Michael Jordan Jersey Just Sold For A Ridiculous Amount Of Money!on Nov 24, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
ISIS Is The Wealthiest Terrorist Organization In History... How Exactly Did They Acquire This Wealth?on Nov 23, 2015
Pie-Demonium: You'll Never Guess How Much Those Patti LaBelle's Pies Are Raking In!on Nov 24, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Ronda Rousey Just Made A TON Of Money Getting Her Behind Kickedon Nov 21, 2015
Warren Buffett Has Very Simple Answer To The Question "How'd You Get So Rich?!?!"on Nov 23, 2015
The Koenigsegg Regera Has Lots Of Horsepower And Some Pretty Cool Featureson Nov 24, 2015
Jane Curtin Earnings
- Saturday Night Live$750/week
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Colby Rasmus Makes MLB History By Accepting One-Year, $15.8 Million Qualifying OfferColby Rasmus has worked off of one-year contracts every year he has been on an MLB roster, and it looks like he'll do so again after becoming the first player to ever accept a qualifying offer.
- Giants Sign Shortstop Brandon Crawford To Six-Year, $75 Million ExtensionAfter a season that saw him win his first Gold Glove and Silver Slugger Awards last season, the San Francisco Giants saw fit to sign Brandon Crawford to a six-year, $75 million contract extension.
- Steve Harvey Sued For $205,000 Over A Private JetFind out why the legendary comic is being sued for over $200,000 over a private jet.
- Is This Arsenal Bench Warmer A Secret Billionaire???For years, Arsenal midfielder Mathieu Flamini has been investing in a company he started called GF Biochemicals that could soon be worth $30 billion, but hasn't talked about it till recently.