Jane Curtin net worth: Jane Curtin is an American actress who has a net worth of $2 million dollars. Born in Cambridge, Massachusetts, Jane Curtin earned her Associate Degree from Elizabeth Seton Junior College. In the late 60s, she left college to focus on a career in comedy, and performed with the improv group "The Proposition". In 1975, she became an original cast member of the now legendary comedy show, "Saturday Night Live". She appeared on the show until 1980, and is known for her role as one of the anchors for "Weekend Update", and for her work opposite Dan Aykroyd in the "Point-Counterpoint" segments. Since leaving "SNL", she has gone on to appear in multiple film and television projects, such as, "Coneheads", "Geraldine's Fortune", "Shaggy Dog", "I Don't How She Does It", "Dave's World", "The Librarian" franchise, and "Unforgettable". She is most widely recognized for her work on the hit show, "3rd Rock from the Sun".
Jane Curtin Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Sep 6, 1947 (68 years old)
Actor, Comedian, Voice Actor
United States of America
5 ft 4 in (1.638 m)
Jane Therese Curtin, Janey, Queen of the Deadpan
Cher Sues Her Financial Firm After Losing A Million Dollarson Jun 21, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
The Largest Putting Tournament Ever Is Happening In Vegas Next Year, And You Could Go!on Jun 24, 2016
Mark Cuban Donates $1M To Dallas PD To Protect LGBT Communityon Jun 24, 2016
While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned Bigon Jun 24, 2016
Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote Loomson Jun 24, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Koch Brothers Invest Millions In State Senate Raceson Jun 24, 2016
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Jane Curtin Earnings
- Saturday Night Live$750/week
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism ChargesThey're innocent! After a lengthy legal battle, legendary rock band Led Zeppelin was recently found not guilty of plagiarizing the opening riff to its iconic Stairway to Heaven song from a lesser-known band.
- "Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet FirmEvery day, millions of people play "Clash of Clans" on their smartphones or tablets. These millions of players are making billions of dollars for game developer Supercell.
- How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?O.J. Simpson's famous legal "dream team" cost him approximately $50,000 for every day of his murder trial. How exactly was he able to afford it while he was imprisoned?
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.