Drew Carey net worth and salary: Drew Carey is an Ohio-born comedian, actor, writer and TV host who has a net worth of $165 million dollars. Drew Carey is most widely recognized for his role on "The Drew Carey Show", and as the host of "The Price is Right". He was born on May 23, 1958 in Cleveland, Ohio. Drew is also a photographer and a minority owner of the Seattle Sounders FC. His impressive net worth is the result of many years in comedy. In addition to his success in television comedy and in the world of game shows, Carey is also famous for his activism toward the cause of public libraries. He often donates time and money to keeping the libraries open and operational. Carey, in a somewhat counter intuitive move due to his interest in libraries, is also an outspoken member of the Libertarian party, which has called for limited government and lower taxes. But, in the eyes of most of the viewing public, he remains lovable old Drew, with his trademark spectacles and slightly nervous onscreen persona. And with his current gig at "The Price Is Right", it's a safe bet that he will remain a television fixture for many years to come.
Drew Carey Net Worth
Date of Birth
May 23, 1958 (58 years old)
Comedian, Actor, Game Show Host, Television producer, Screenwriter, Photographer, Voice Actor
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
Carey, Drew, Drew Allison Carey
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With Caron Jun 27, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Drew Carey Earnings
- The Drew Carey Show$750,000/episode
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15If July 15th rolls around and the Broncos haven't offered Miller enough cash, they will likely lose their superstar linebacker forever.
- Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 MillionAccording to the SEC, Ash Narayan fraudulently invested over $30 million of the athletes' money in The Ticket Reserve, a failing online ticketing platform.
- Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found DeadAfter being charged last week with making $25 million off of insider trading bets, 44-year-old hedge fund manager Sanjay Valvani was found dead from an apparent suicide.
- Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?The Israeli government is considering a proposal to build an artificial island off the small Gaza Strip coast for $5 billion. The island would be used mainly as an airport and seaport.