Drew Carey net worth and salary: Drew Carey is an Ohio-born comedian, actor, writer and TV host who has a net worth of $165 million dollars. Drew Carey is most widely recognized for his role on "The Drew Carey Show", and as the host of "The Price is Right". He was born on May 23, 1958 in Cleveland, Ohio. Drew is also a photographer and a minority owner of the Seattle Sounders FC. His impressive net worth is the result of many years in comedy. In addition to his success in television comedy and in the world of game shows, Carey is also famous for his activism toward the cause of public libraries. He often donates time and money to keeping the libraries open and operational. Carey, in a somewhat counter intuitive move due to his interest in libraries, is also an outspoken member of the Libertarian party, which has called for limited government and lower taxes. But, in the eyes of most of the viewing public, he remains lovable old Drew, with his trademark spectacles and slightly nervous onscreen persona. And with his current gig at "The Price Is Right", it's a safe bet that he will remain a television fixture for many years to come.
Drew Carey Net Worth
Date of Birth
May 23, 1958 (57 years old)
Comedian, Actor, Game Show Host, Television producer, Screenwriter, Photographer, Voice Actor
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
Carey, Drew, Drew Allison Carey
For A Guy Who Is "Bankrupt," 50 Cent Sure Keeps A Lot Of Cash Lying Around The House...on Nov 30, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
How Armstrong Williams Became A Media Mogul And The Largest Black TV Channel Owner In The USon Nov 30, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
A Brazilian Senator And A Billionaire CEO Were Just Arrested On Corruption Chargeson Nov 30, 2015
Tony Robbins' Secret To Wealth Is All About Perspectiveon Nov 29, 2015
Model Sues Lil Wayne's Trukfit Clothing Lineon Nov 29, 2015
Asia's Richest Man Is Quietly Investing Billions In Americaon Nov 28, 2015
Drew Carey Earnings
- The Drew Carey Show$750,000/episode
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Amazing Human Being Alert: Billionaire Chuck Feeney Donates $177 Million To Dementia ResearchBillionaire Chuck Feeney has made a career out of being a pretty amazing human being. His "Giving While Living" philosophy has led him to give away 99% of his once $7.5 billion fortune so far. Now, Feeney has made another astoundingly large donation...
- Amazing Human Being Alert: Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal Joins The Giving PledgePrince Alwaleed bin Talal has a net worth of $32 billion and he wants to spend it all to save and unify the world. He has joined The Giving Pledge to do so...
- This Financial Analyst Wants To Eradicate Veteran PovertyCertified financial analyst, Shawn Dorrough, has created a plan to help reduce the poverty rates amongst veterans. Basic yet essential info!
- Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'Someone actually bought the one-of-a-kind Wu-Tang project. Check out the details here.