Dave Chappelle net worth: Dave Chappelle is an American comedian, actor, screenwriter, and producer who has a net worth of $16 million. Dave Chappelle was raised in Washington, DC and attended the Duke Ellington School of the Arts before moving to New York City to pursue a career in comedy. He performed at the Apollo Theater's Amateur Night and soon made a name for himself on the New York comedy circuit, and made his film debut at the age of twenty-three in the 1993 Mel Brooks comedy Robin Hood: Men in Tights. Chappelle then took minor film roles and attempted several failed television pilots before launching his own series, Chappelle's Show, on Comedy Central in 2003. The show ran for two successful seasons and was nominated for two Emmy Awards before Chappelle abruptly left during production of the third season, though Comedy Central later aired the episodes created without him. In 2004, Michel Gondry directed Dave Chappelle's Block Party, a documentary about a rap concert hosted by Chappelle in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, which was accompanied by a number of rap and hip-hop performances, including the reunion of The Fugees. Chappelle is no longer active in television or film, and lives with his wife and two sons in Yellow Springs, Ohio.
Dave Chappelle Net Worth
Date of Birth
Aug 24, 1973 (42 years old)
Actor, Comedian, Film Producer, Television producer, Artist, Screenwriter
United States of America
6 ft (1.83 m)
Dave Chapelle, David Chappelle, David Khari Webber Chappelle, Chappelle, Dave, David Khari Webber "Dave" Chappelle, David 'Dave' Chappelle
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Ozzie Silna, One Of The Brothers Who Made $800 Million Off The Best Business Deal Of All Time, Dies At 83on Apr 28, 2016
An Inappropriate Tweet Cost Laremy Tunsil $8-13 Million At The NFL Drafton Apr 29, 2016
Prince Has Sold A Staggering Amount Of Music Since His Untimely Deathon Apr 29, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
The Time A Professional Gambler Turned $50 Into $40 MILLION... And Eventually Ended Up Brokeon Apr 26, 2016
The Owners Of The Golden State Warriors Have Seen An Incredible Return On Their Initial $450 Million Investmenton Apr 26, 2016
Renting A House To Prince Was An Interesting Experience. Just Ask Carlos Boozer...on Apr 27, 2016
You Won't Believe Ludacris's Ridiculous Demands For A 13-Minute Performance!on Apr 26, 2016
Tom Brady Restructured His Contract And It Will Save Him $2 Million During His Suspensionon Apr 29, 2016
Dave Chappelle Earnings
- Chappelle's Show$1,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- More NBA Teams Willing To Pay Top Dollar For The Head Coach They WantThe Minnesota Timberwolves and Washington Wizards have talented rosters, but have not been able to form a winning team with that talent for some time. However, by paying top dollar for their next head coaches, they hope to reverse that trend and start winning.
- Rob Kardashian And Blac Chyna Could Rake In Over A Million For TV Wedding SpecialI never thought I'd say this, but I'm extremely jealous of Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna.
- Billionaire Didn't Notice For Years That Her $1M Picasso Painting Was StolenYou know you're seriously rich when a million-dollar painting can be stolen from your home, and it takes you many years to notice that it's gone.
- Convicted Murderer Phil Spector Files For Divorce From Jail—Claims Wife Is Burning His $35m FortuneBehind bars and broke? Musician and convicted murdered Phil Spector is calling it quits with his third wife -- the con says she's going wild and killing his bank account.