Dave Chappelle net worth: Dave Chappelle is an American comedian, actor, screenwriter, and producer who has a net worth of $10 million. Dave Chappelle was raised in Washington, DC and attended the Duke Ellington School of the Arts before moving to New York City to pursue a career in comedy. He performed at the Apollo Theater's Amateur Night and soon made a name for himself on the New York comedy circuit, and made his film debut at the age of twenty-three in the 1993 Mel Brooks comedy Robin Hood: Men in Tights. Chappelle then took minor film roles and attempted several failed television pilots before launching his own series, Chappelle's Show, on Comedy Central in 2003. The show ran for two successful seasons and was nominated for two Emmy Awards before Chappelle abruptly left during production of the third season, though Comedy Central later aired the episodes created without him. In 2004, Michel Gondry directed Dave Chappelle's Block Party, a documentary about a rap concert hosted by Chappelle in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, which was accompanied by a number of rap and hip-hop performances, including the reunion of The Fugees. Chappelle is no longer active in television or film, and lives with his wife and two sons in Yellow Springs, Ohio.
Dave Chappelle Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Aug 24, 1973
Actor, Comedian, Film Producer, Television producer, Artist, Screenwriter
United States of America
6 ft (1.83 m)
Dave Chapelle, David Chappelle, David Khari Webber Chappelle, Chappelle, Dave, David Khari Webber "Dave" Chappelle, David 'Dave' Chappelle
These Five Careers Don't Pay As Well As You May Have Thoughton Aug 2, 2015
After Earning $100 Million In The NBA, Vin Baker Has Lost His Entire Fortune And Is Now Working At Starbucks...on Jul 29, 2015
If You Live On This Teeny Tiny Miami Island, You've Won The Game Of Lifeon Aug 2, 2015
Lauren Bacall's Dakota Apartment Sells for $23.5 Millionon Aug 1, 2015
After Signing A $41.5 Million Extension Less Than A Year Ago, This NFL Player Is Already Off The Teamon Aug 2, 2015
The Incredible Story Of How Young Jeezy Ended Up Bringing $2 Million In Cash To A Photoshooton Jul 29, 2015
Real Estate Tycoon Leaves $20 Million To Daughters, But There's A Catch! Actually Several Catches...on Jul 31, 2015
NBA Rookie Makes Big Gamble On Himself... Ends Up With Huge Paydayon Jul 31, 2015
Forget Winning A Tour Of A Chocolate Factory. This $1500 Golden Ticket Could Eventually Be Worth BILLIONS...on Jul 30, 2015
Seattle Seahawks Sign Russell Wilson To A Massive 4-Year $87.6 Million Revolutionary Dealon Jul 31, 2015
Dave Chappelle Earnings
- Chappelle's Show$1,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Miracle On Ice Goalie Selling Memorabilia From Iconic Game For $5.7 MillionFor hockey fans there is no moment that personifies the greatness of the game and the ability of it to impact society quite like the Miracle on Ice. For $5.7 million the most impressive collection of memorabilia from the game can be yours.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini AventadorToday's Amazing Car Of The Day is the Aventador, the $400 thousand flagship model for Ferrari.
- Fly The Friendly And Luxurious Skies Around The World In The Four Seasons' New Private JetExtremely wealthy people love staying at Four Seasons hotels. And now they can fly on a Four Seasons private jet...
- Top 10 Most Expensive Stadiums In The WorldIf you build it, they will come. A voice in a cornfield told Kevin Costner to do it, and sure enough the people came. Sports team owners have been spending small fortunes to build it (stadiums) and sure enough, the people come.