Dave Chappelle net worth: Dave Chappelle is an American comedian, actor, screenwriter, and producer who has a net worth of $16 million. Dave Chappelle was raised in Washington, DC and attended the Duke Ellington School of the Arts before moving to New York City to pursue a career in comedy. He performed at the Apollo Theater's Amateur Night and soon made a name for himself on the New York comedy circuit, and made his film debut at the age of twenty-three in the 1993 Mel Brooks comedy Robin Hood: Men in Tights. Chappelle then took minor film roles and attempted several failed television pilots before launching his own series, Chappelle's Show, on Comedy Central in 2003. The show ran for two successful seasons and was nominated for two Emmy Awards before Chappelle abruptly left during production of the third season, though Comedy Central later aired the episodes created without him. In 2004, Michel Gondry directed Dave Chappelle's Block Party, a documentary about a rap concert hosted by Chappelle in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, which was accompanied by a number of rap and hip-hop performances, including the reunion of The Fugees. Chappelle is no longer active in television or film, and lives with his wife and two sons in Yellow Springs, Ohio.
Dave Chappelle Net Worth
Date of Birth
Aug 24, 1973 (42 years old)
Actor, Comedian, Film Producer, Television producer, Artist, Screenwriter
United States of America
6 ft (1.83 m)
Dave Chapelle, David Chappelle, David Khari Webber Chappelle, Chappelle, Dave, David Khari Webber "Dave" Chappelle, David 'Dave' Chappelle
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of Arizonaon Jun 29, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive Listingon Jun 29, 2016
LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The Cavson Jun 29, 2016
Dez Bryant Is Being Sued For Leaving A Rental Home In Disgusting Conditionon Jun 29, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 Millionon Jun 28, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Dave Chappelle Earnings
- Chappelle's Show$1,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Brexit Causes Economic Upheaval: World's Richest People To Lose BillionsBrexit has seriously shaken the world markets... and has caused the world's richest people to lose billions in the process.
- Drake Is Worth An Estimated $3 Billion To His Hometown Of TorontoFind out why Drake is worth $3 billion to his hometown of Toronto!
- Jose Reyes Is Getting A Ton Of Money Just For Being Released By The RockiesAfter a domestic abuse case was brought against him, the Colorado Rockies tried to trade infielder Jose Reyes. They couldn't find any takers, though, and now they owe him a ton of money.
- The World's Third-Youngest Billionaire Is Rich Thanks To Fish FarmingOne of the world's youngest billionaires obtained his fortune thanks to his father's fishing company. So who exactly is Gustav Magnar Witzoe?