Dave Chappelle net worth: Dave Chappelle is an American comedian, actor, screenwriter, and producer who has a net worth of $16 million. Dave Chappelle was raised in Washington, DC and attended the Duke Ellington School of the Arts before moving to New York City to pursue a career in comedy. He performed at the Apollo Theater's Amateur Night and soon made a name for himself on the New York comedy circuit, and made his film debut at the age of twenty-three in the 1993 Mel Brooks comedy Robin Hood: Men in Tights. Chappelle then took minor film roles and attempted several failed television pilots before launching his own series, Chappelle's Show, on Comedy Central in 2003. The show ran for two successful seasons and was nominated for two Emmy Awards before Chappelle abruptly left during production of the third season, though Comedy Central later aired the episodes created without him. In 2004, Michel Gondry directed Dave Chappelle's Block Party, a documentary about a rap concert hosted by Chappelle in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, which was accompanied by a number of rap and hip-hop performances, including the reunion of The Fugees. Chappelle is no longer active in television or film, and lives with his wife and two sons in Yellow Springs, Ohio.
Dave Chappelle Net Worth
Date of Birth
Aug 24, 1973 (42 years old)
Actor, Comedian, Film Producer, Television producer, Artist, Screenwriter
United States of America
6 ft (1.83 m)
Dave Chapelle, David Chappelle, David Khari Webber Chappelle, Chappelle, Dave, David Khari Webber "Dave" Chappelle, David 'Dave' Chappelle
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
How A Mediocre Baseball Player Ended Up Making MILLIONS Off Upper Deck Baseball Cardson Feb 12, 2016
Jackie Chan Drops $20 Million On A Gorgeous New Private Jeton Feb 12, 2016
How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail Tycoonon Feb 11, 2016
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
Why Do Billionaires And Celebrities Descend On St. Barts To Escape The Cold Every Year?on Feb 12, 2016
From Wrongfully Locked Up For 34 Years To Millionaire: The Kash Register Storyon Feb 11, 2016
Led Zeppelin Members Plead Lack Of Memory In Stunning Stairway To Heaven Plagirism Lawsuiton Feb 12, 2016
Ferrari Enzo Almost Completely Destroyed In Crazy Wreck Is Now Worth Three Times As Muchon Feb 12, 2016
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
Dave Chappelle Earnings
- Chappelle's Show$1,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Philadelphia Eagles Are Spending A Ton Of Money To Lock Up Free AgentsAfter a disappointing season, the Eagles cut loose head coach Chip Kelly, but must be okay with the roster, since the team has been working hard to lock up its free agents during the last few weeks.
- The Saudi Royal Family Gave The Malaysian Prime Minister $700 Million Cash... Just For Funsies!A corruption probe by the Malaysian attorney general found that a transfer of funds from the Saudi Arabian royal family to Razak's bank account in the amount of almost $700 million was just a "gift."
- These Four Celebrities Lost HUGE Lawsuits And Paid The Price!Being rich and famous doesn't always mean an automatic get out of jail free card. In fact, these four celebrities lost huge lawsuits and are paying the price.
- Elon Musk Has Lost $3.3 Billion In The Last Few MonthsElon Musk's space rockets aren't the only things crashing and burning. Musk lost $3.3 billion in the past year, as stock in solar panel installer SolarCity and high-end electric car maker Tesla plummet.