Dan Aykroyd net worth: Dan Aykroyd is a Canadian comedian, actor, screenwriter, and entrepreneur who has an estimated net worth of $135 million dollars. Dan Aykroyd was born in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada in 1952. Dan Aykroyd is best known for being one of the original cast members of "Saturday Night Live", as well as his roles in "The Blues Brothers", and "Ghostbusters", but he didn't always intend to become an actor and comedian. Dan Aykroyd was raised in the Catholic Church and intended to become a priest. In 1990, Dan Aykroyd was nominated for the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor for his role in "Driving Miss Daisy". Aykroyd first gained fame on "Saturday Night Live" where he was a writer and the youngest cast member for the long running show's first four seasons, from 1975 to 1979. Dan Aykroyd has appeared in more than 70 films including "Trading Places", "Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom", "Spies Like Us", "She's Having a Baby", "My Girl", "Sneakers", "Coneheads", "Tommy Boy", "My Fellow Americans", "Grosse Pointe Blank", "Pearl Harbor", "Christmas with the Kranks", "50 First Dates", "I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry", and "Behind the Candelabra." Aykroyd is also the creator and founder of Crystal Skull vodka. He has been married to the actress Donna Dixon since 1983.
Dan Aykroyd Net Worth
Date of Birth
Jul 1, 1952 (63 years old)
Comedian, Singer, Actor, Screenwriter, Television producer, Film Producer, Voice Actor
6 ft (1.85 m)
Elwood Blues, Danny Aykroyd, Daniel Edward "Dan" Aykroyd, Danny, Daniel Edward "Dan" Aykroyd, CM, Elwood J. Blues, Daniel Edward Aykroyd, Elwood
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Ozzie Silna, One Of The Brothers Who Made $800 Million Off The Best Business Deal Of All Time, Dies At 83on Apr 28, 2016
Prince Has Sold A Staggering Amount Of Music Since His Untimely Deathon Apr 29, 2016
The Owners Of The Golden State Warriors Have Seen An Incredible Return On Their Initial $450 Million Investmenton Apr 26, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
The Time A Professional Gambler Turned $50 Into $40 MILLION... And Eventually Ended Up Brokeon Apr 26, 2016
You Won't Believe Ludacris's Ridiculous Demands For A 13-Minute Performance!on Apr 26, 2016
Rob Kardashian And Blac Chyna Could Rake In Over A Million For TV Wedding Specialon Apr 28, 2016
Renting A House To Prince Was An Interesting Experience. Just Ask Carlos Boozer...on Apr 27, 2016
Manny Pacquiao's Final Fight Was Such A Dud, It's Going To LOSE Moneyon Apr 27, 2016
Dan Aykroyd Earnings
- Saturday Night Live$750/week
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- An Innapropriate Tweet Cost Laremy Tunsil $8-13 Million At The NFL DraftYesterday, NFL draftee Laremy Tunsil learned the hard way that an inappropriate tweet can cost you A TON of money.
- Tom Brady Restructured His Contract And It Will Save Him $2 Million During His SuspensionTom Brady is known for his excellent decision-making on the field. His latest move came during the off-season, and it'll save him big bucks.
- More NBA Teams Willing To Pay Top Dollar For The Head Coach They WantThe Minnesota Timberwolves and Washington Wizards have talented rosters, but have not been able to form a winning team with that talent for some time. However, by paying top dollar for their next head coaches, they hope to reverse that trend and start winning.
- Billionaire Didn't Notice For Years That Her $1M Picasso Painting Was StolenYou know you're seriously rich when a million-dollar painting can be stolen from your home, and it takes you many years to notice that it's gone.