Dan Aykroyd net worth: Dan Aykroyd is a Canadian comedian, actor, screenwriter, and entrepreneur who has an estimated net worth of $135 million dollars. Dan Aykroyd was born in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada in 1952. Dan Aykroyd is best known for being one of the original cast members of "Saturday Night Live", as well as his roles in "The Blues Brothers", and "Ghostbusters", but he didn't always intend to become an actor and comedian. Dan Aykroyd was raised in the Catholic Church and intended to become a priest. In 1990, Dan Aykroyd was nominated for the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor for his role in "Driving Miss Daisy". Aykroyd first gained fame on "Saturday Night Live" where he was a writer and the youngest cast member for the long running show's first four seasons, from 1975 to 1979. Dan Aykroyd has appeared in more than 70 films including "Trading Places", "Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom", "Spies Like Us", "She's Having a Baby", "My Girl", "Sneakers", "Coneheads", "Tommy Boy", "My Fellow Americans", "Grosse Pointe Blank", "Pearl Harbor", "Christmas with the Kranks", "50 First Dates", "I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry", and "Behind the Candelabra." Aykroyd is also the creator and founder of Crystal Skull vodka. He has been married to the actress Donna Dixon since 1983.
Dan Aykroyd Net Worth
Date of Birth
Jul 1, 1952 (63 years old)
Comedian, Singer, Actor, Screenwriter, Television producer, Film Producer, Voice Actor
6 ft (1.85 m)
Elwood Blues, Danny Aykroyd, Daniel Edward "Dan" Aykroyd, Danny, Daniel Edward "Dan" Aykroyd, CM, Elwood J. Blues, Daniel Edward Aykroyd, Elwood
Toronto: Drake's New Mansion is Just Too Bigon May 31, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Threw His Daughter A 7-Figure Sweet 16 Partyon May 30, 2016
The Richest Person In America's 50 Largest Citieson May 29, 2016
Lance Armstrong's Time Running Is Out In $100 Million Whistleblowing Caseon May 31, 2016
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Gina Rinehart's Kids Are Taking Her To Court…Again!on May 31, 2016
Bill O'Reilly Sues Wife for $10M, Claims He Funded Her Affairon May 31, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer Takes Home an Extra $14 Millionon May 29, 2016
Chance The Rapper Becomes The First Artist To Have A Streaming Exclusive Break Into The Billboard 200on May 30, 2016
Dan Aykroyd Earnings
- Saturday Night Live$750/week
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- A Philly Native Is Launching A Hip-Hop Institute To Help Young People Achieve Their Entrepreneurial DreamsThis hip-hop institute is looking to help young people become the next Jay Z, Puff Daddy, and Dr Dre... But not on the microphone or behind the mixing board.
- From the Gridiron to the Boardroom: Ex-49er Patrick Willis in Silicon ValleyPatrick Willis stunned the world when he retired in 2015. But what he's doing now will shock you even more!
- Saudi Arabia Looks to Foreign Banks, Not Oil, for Financial HelpFalling oil prices have sent Saudi Arabia scrambling for money. Will foreign banks fill the OPEC leader's empty coffers?
- Nick Denton May Be Forced To Sell Gawker To Pay Legal JudgmentsThere are rumors Nick Denton will sell Gawker Media to raise funds for his appeal against Hulk Hogan. But who is the unnamed buyer and how can they purchase the company so cheaply?