Dan Aykroyd net worth: Dan Aykroyd is a Canadian comedian, actor, screenwriter, and entrepreneur who has an estimated net worth of $135 million dollars. Dan Aykroyd was born in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada in 1952. Dan Aykroyd is best known for being one of the original cast members of "Saturday Night Live", as well as his roles in "The Blues Brothers", and "Ghostbusters", but he didn't always intend to become an actor and comedian. Dan Aykroyd was raised in the Catholic Church and intended to become a priest. In 1990, Dan Aykroyd was nominated for the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor for his role in "Driving Miss Daisy". Aykroyd first gained fame on "Saturday Night Live" where he was a writer and the youngest cast member for the long running show's first four seasons, from 1975 to 1979. Dan Aykroyd has appeared in more than 70 films including "Trading Places", "Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom", "Spies Like Us", "She's Having a Baby", "My Girl", "Sneakers", "Coneheads", "Tommy Boy", "My Fellow Americans", "Grosse Pointe Blank", "Pearl Harbor", "Christmas with the Kranks", "50 First Dates", "I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry", and "Behind the Candelabra." Aykroyd is also the creator and founder of Crystal Skull vodka. He has been married to the actress Donna Dixon since 1983.
Dan Aykroyd Net Worth
Date of Birth
Jul 1, 1952 (63 years old)
Comedian, Singer, Actor, Screenwriter, Television producer, Film Producer, Voice Actor
6 ft (1.85 m)
Elwood Blues, Danny Aykroyd, Daniel Edward "Dan" Aykroyd, Danny, Daniel Edward "Dan" Aykroyd, CM, Elwood J. Blues, Daniel Edward Aykroyd, Elwood
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned Bigon Jun 24, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up Soros For Successon Jun 25, 2016
Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote Loomson Jun 24, 2016
Fletcher Cox's Huge New Contract Isn't All It's Cracked Up To Beon Jun 24, 2016
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Dan Aykroyd Earnings
- Saturday Night Live$750/week
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual CaveatSports Direct and Newcastle United owner, Mike Ashley, typically shuns the press. This week, however, he's making news for a number of reasons. Reports have surfaced that say Mike and Linda Ashley have been spending more and more time together over the past couple of years, slowly rekindling their long dead romance.
- Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992Listen to what Tupac had to say about Donald Trump and capitalism in a 1992 interview.
- The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA HistoryThe good times continue in Cleveland after the Cavaliers brought home the city's first championship in more than half a century – retailers, especially, are smiling.
- Koch Brothers Invest Millions In State Senate RacesSuper PAC leaders David and Charles Koch aren't bothering with Trump, but they haven't pulled out of the 2016 race. Who will they support?