Dan Aykroyd net worth: Dan Aykroyd is a Canadian comedian, actor, screenwriter, and entrepreneur who has an estimated net worth of $135 million dollars. Dan Aykroyd was born in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada in 1952. Dan Aykroyd is best known for being one of the original cast members of "Saturday Night Live", as well as his roles in "The Blues Brothers", and "Ghostbusters", but he didn't always intend to become an actor and comedian. Dan Aykroyd was raised in the Catholic Church and intended to become a priest. In 1990, Dan Aykroyd was nominated for the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor for his role in "Driving Miss Daisy". Aykroyd first gained fame on "Saturday Night Live" where he was a writer and the youngest cast member for the long running show's first four seasons, from 1975 to 1979. Dan Aykroyd has appeared in more than 70 films including "Trading Places", "Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom", "Spies Like Us", "She's Having a Baby", "My Girl", "Sneakers", "Coneheads", "Tommy Boy", "My Fellow Americans", "Grosse Pointe Blank", "Pearl Harbor", "Christmas with the Kranks", "50 First Dates", "I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry", and "Behind the Candelabra." Aykroyd is also the creator and founder of Crystal Skull vodka. He has been married to the actress Donna Dixon since 1983.
Dan Aykroyd Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jul 1, 1952
Comedian, Singer, Actor, Screenwriter, Television producer, Film Producer, Voice Actor
6 ft (1.85 m)
Elwood Blues, Danny Aykroyd, Daniel Edward "Dan" Aykroyd, Danny, Daniel Edward "Dan" Aykroyd, CM, Elwood J. Blues, Daniel Edward Aykroyd, Elwood
5 Reality Show Concepts That Failed Horriblyon Aug 30, 2015
50 Cent Agrees To Re-List Connecticut Mansion As Part Of Bankruptcy Filingon Aug 27, 2015
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
Love, Marriage And A New $13.9 Million Mansion For Tracy Morganon Aug 30, 2015
Top 10 Athletes Turned Entrepreneurson Aug 28, 2015
The Real Life Story Behind N.W.A. Manager Jerry Helleron Aug 28, 2015
Which Celebrity Has The Most Valuable Twitter Account?on Aug 30, 2015
PGA Tour Players Are Light Years Ahead Of Others When It Comes To Playoff Payon Aug 31, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's $5 Million Album Hasn't Been Purchased Yeton Aug 28, 2015
A Subway Franchisee Claims Subway Knew About Jared Fogle's Interest In Kids For Years, But Did Nothing About Iton Aug 28, 2015
Dan Aykroyd Earnings
- Saturday Night Live$750/week
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The Fascinating Ups And Downs Behind The Multi-Million Dollar "Happy Birthday" Royalty WarIf "Happy Birthday" becomes public domain, it'll cost the rights holder, Warner Music Group, millions in licensing fees.
- Top 5 Most Costly Natural Disasters In HistoryNatural disasters are uncontrollable and capable of causing astronomical damages. Check out the top 5 most costly disasters of all time!
- $390 Million Worth Of Deals Were Just Transacted At Monterey Car WeekDuring the course of this dream week for car collectors a total of $390 million changed hands including cars that sold for over $16 million.
- How Jamie Siminoff Turned 'Shark Tank' Loss Into A $28 Million WinAs consolation prizes go, this definitely beats a set of steak knives.