Dan Aykroyd net worth: Dan Aykroyd is a Canadian comedian, actor, screenwriter, and entrepreneur who has an estimated net worth of $135 million dollars. Dan Aykroyd was born in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada in 1952. Dan Aykroyd is best known for being one of the original cast members of "Saturday Night Live", as well as his roles in "The Blues Brothers", and "Ghostbusters", but he didn't always intend to become an actor and comedian. Dan Aykroyd was raised in the Catholic Church and intended to become a priest. In 1990, Dan Aykroyd was nominated for the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor for his role in "Driving Miss Daisy". Aykroyd first gained fame on "Saturday Night Live" where he was a writer and the youngest cast member for the long running show's first four seasons, from 1975 to 1979. Dan Aykroyd has appeared in more than 70 films including "Trading Places", "Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom", "Spies Like Us", "She's Having a Baby", "My Girl", "Sneakers", "Coneheads", "Tommy Boy", "My Fellow Americans", "Grosse Pointe Blank", "Pearl Harbor", "Christmas with the Kranks", "50 First Dates", "I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry", and "Behind the Candelabra." Aykroyd is also the creator and founder of Crystal Skull vodka. He has been married to the actress Donna Dixon since 1983.
Dan Aykroyd Net Worth
Date of Birth
Jul 1, 1952 (63 years old)
Comedian, Singer, Actor, Screenwriter, Television producer, Film Producer, Voice Actor
6 ft (1.85 m)
Elwood Blues, Danny Aykroyd, Daniel Edward "Dan" Aykroyd, Danny, Daniel Edward "Dan" Aykroyd, CM, Elwood J. Blues, Daniel Edward Aykroyd, Elwood
Lil Wayne Makes Shocking Claims About Birdman Fleecing Millions From Drake, Nicki Minaj And Moreon Oct 8, 2015
LeBron James Drops McDonald's And Takes MAJOR Gamble With A New Food Investmenton Oct 13, 2015
Divorce Documents Reveal "Sugar" Shane Mosley's Precise Financial Situationon Oct 13, 2015
Some Athletes Go Broke In Retirement, But David Robinson Just Launched His SECOND Private-Equity Fundon Oct 7, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
The Evolution Of Leonardo DiCaprio's Impressive Real Estate Portfolioon Oct 13, 2015
The Kardashians Want To Pay Scott Disick $20 Million In Hush Moneyon Oct 11, 2015
Mayweather/Pacquiao II May Happen After All (Maybe)on Oct 12, 2015
Weekend Box Office Review for October 9th – October 12thon Oct 13, 2015
Dan Aykroyd Earnings
- Saturday Night Live$750/week
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- 10 Extremely Expensive Final Resting PlacesThe rich are said to live differently from the rest of us, but the truth is the wealth gap doesn't end when your heart stops beating.
- The NFL Wants Players To Shoulder Some Of The Cost For New Stadium In Los AngelesThe NFL wants a team in Los Angeles, but before one can move there, they need to have a place to play. The problem is figuring out how to pay for it, and the league is hoping the players will help do that.
- 10 Of The Richest Of Their Respective Countries And How They Got ThereEvery year, there are a few surprises and a few billionaires are booted from their "richest" spot, in favor of new, even richer people from their home country. Let's take a look at 10 of the more interesting stories from this year's list.
- A New Dawn Is Here For Rolls-RoyceThe brand new Rolls-Royce Dawn convertible is being praised by company executives for its good looks, but what about what's on the inside?