Chris Rock net worth: Chris Rock is an American comedian, actor, and screenwriter who has a net worth of $70 million. Chris Rock was born in South Carolina and raised in Brooklyn, New York. Rock was chosen as the 5th Greatest Stand-Up Comedian of All Time by Comedy Central. He has won four Emmy Awards for his comedy specials and three Grammy Awards for his comedy albums. His career began at the famous New York comedy club Catch a Rising Star. He quickly became a fixture on the New York stand-up circuit before gaining national exposure. He joined the cast of Saturday Night Live in 1990, and in 1991 released his first comedy album, Born Suspect. Two years later he left SNL and appeared instead on its prime time rival, In Living Color. Rock premiered his first HBO special, Big Ass Jokes, in 1994, but it was the follow-up, 1996's Bring the Pain that earned him two Emmy Awards and a reputation as one of the best comedians in America. He later released several more albums and HBO specials, and in 2007 was tapped to host the Academy Awards. Additionally, his success in stand-up led to roles in films, including Dogma, Beverly Hills Ninja, and The Longest Yard, as well as an Executive Producer role in the semi-autobiographical, Emmy-winning TV series Everybody Hates Chris. Rock married Malaak Compton-Rock in 1996. The couple have two daughters and live in Alpine, New Jersey.
Chris Rock Net Worth
Date of Birth
Feb 7, 1965 (51 years old)
Comedian, Screenwriter, Actor, Film director, Film Producer, Television producer, Voice Actor, Presenter
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
Christopher Julius Rock III, Chrissy, Christopher Julius "Chris" Rock III
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned Bigon Jun 24, 2016
Chris Rock Earnings
- Lethal Weapon 4$2,000,000
- New Jack City$11,000
- Beverly Hills Cop II$600
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA HistoryThe good times continue in Cleveland after the Cavaliers brought home the city's first championship in more than half a century – retailers, especially, are smiling.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- Koch Brothers Invest Millions In State Senate RacesSuper PAC leaders David and Charles Koch aren't bothering with Trump, but they haven't pulled out of the 2016 race. Who will they support?
- Mark Cuban Donates $1M To Dallas PD To Protect LGBT CommunityAlthough he may have a reputation as a "shark," one billionaire is donating $1 million to help police and the LGBT community in Dallas, Texas, following a deadly attack at an Orlando gay club.