Charlamagne Tha God Net Worth: Charlamagne Tha God is an American radio shock-jock and television personality who has a net worth of $2 million. Lenard McKelvey (aka Charlamagne Tha God) was born June 29, 1980 in Moncks Corner, South Carolina. He is one of the hosts of The Breakfast Club on Power 105.1 in New York City with DJ Envy and Angela Yee, and stars in Guy Code, Guy Court and Girl Code, VJ for The Week in Jams with DJ Envy and Sofi Green. Charlamagne is known for his outspoken and brutally honest rhetoric on The Breakfast Club and on Twitter. He became popular through his appearance on The Wendy Williams Experience with Wendy Williams on VH1. He has also starred on various MTV and MTV2 shows. Charlamagne is currently a cast member on Guy Code with Lil Duval. Guy Code is a comedy television show on MTV2 that talks about a special code of conduct just for men. Charlamagne Tha God is a radio personality with DJ Envy and Angela Yee on The Breakfast Club on Power 105.1 in New York. He currently stars on the MTV2 show Charlamagne & Friends and, with fellow MTV2 personality Andrew Schulz, hosts The Brilliant Idiots podcast on Combat Jack's Loud Speakers Network. He has made a name for himself in the hip-hop industry by asking celebs the tough questions—for example, he called Kanye West's release Yeezus "wack" to the rapper's face before calling him "Kanye Kardashian", but Charlamagne's no-holds-barred approach has deemed him one of the best in the business. When asked by the New York Times where the moniker Charlamagne Tha God stemmed from, he was quoted as saying, ""When I used to hustle, I called myself Charles because I didn't want the people who bought crack from me to know my real name. And then when I was in night school, I was reading in the history book about Charlemagne, which is French for Charles the Great." And no, there wasn't a reason for the misspelling. McKelvey explains, saying "I think I just spelled it wrong."
Charlamagne Tha God Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Charlamagne Tha God against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
6 ft (1.84 m)
Charles I, Charles the Great
Soulja Boy Claims He Just Signed A $400 Million Dealon May 4, 2016
Prince's Alleged Love Child May Stand to Inherit His Entire Fortuneon May 5, 2016
Warren Buffett Credits His Diet For Longevity And Happiness – And You Won't Believe What He Eats!on May 6, 2016
Skip Bayless Left ESPN For A REALLY Big Paydayon May 4, 2016
Dirk Nowitzki Is Giving Up A Lot Of Money To Stay With The Maverickson May 5, 2016
Billionaire Roundup: Cinqo De Mayo Editionon May 6, 2016
Conor McGregor Offered $2-3 Million To Fight For Rival Promotionson May 5, 2016
One Of The World's Largest Data Leaks Has Named A Number Of Billionaires In Possible Illegal Financial Activitieson May 6, 2016
Dana White Making An Expensive Mistake By Not Putting Conor McGregor Back on UFC 200 Fight Card?on May 5, 2016
Ryan Fitzpatrick Claims He'd Rather Sit Out Next Season, Than Take Jets Offeron May 6, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Lack Of Faith Forces Leicester Fan To Miss Out On Turning 73 Cents Into $3,600There are a lot of euphoric Leicester City fans right about now, since their team has officially won the Premier League. However, there is going to be at least one who is somber. He or she could have turned 73 cents into thousands – but didn't.
- If Yahoo's CEO is Fired, She Gets $55 MillionGetting fired by your employer is never a good thing, but how would you like $55 million to make up for it?
- Comcast Pockets DreamWorks Animation For $3.8 BillionA welcome payday and a beneficial partnership are in the making following the announcement that Comcast will acquire DreamWorks Pictures' powerful animation arm, DreamWorks Animation.
- Dee Gordon's 80-Game Suspension Is Not Going To Cost Him MuchWhen the Marlins front office signed Dee Gordon to a five-year, fully guaranteed $50 million contract, they probably thought he was a bargain. The real deal would end up being what his 80-game suspension would cost him.