Cedric the Entertainer net worth: Cedric the Entertainer is an American actor, comedian, director, and game show host who has a net worth of $15 million. Cedric the Entertainer earned his net worth through his many stand up comedy routines, his acting career in films and television. Cedric Antonio Kyles was born in Jefferson City, Missouri in April 1964. He majored in Mass Communication at Southeast Missouri State University. He worked as an insurance claims adjuster and a high school substitute teacher before becoming a comedian. Cedric's first TV appearance was on It's Showtime at the Apollo. He hosted BET's ComicView in 1993-94. He and Bernie Mac were Grand Prize Winners of the Miller Lite Comedy Search. Cedric won the Richard Pryor Comic of the Year Award from BET in 1994. He started acting in The Steve Harvey Show in 1996. Cedric has appeared in the films Dr. Dolittle 2, Ride, Barbershop, Johnson Family Vacation, Man of the House, and Be cool. In 2006 he became a part owner in the Champ Car auto racing series. He is part of The Original Kings of Comedy. He has starred in the films Code Name: The Cleaner, Welcome Home Roscoe Jenkins, and Street Kings. His directorial debut came in 2010 with Dance Fu. Since 2012 he has starred in the TV Land show The Soul Man. He is also the current host of Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, but will be leaving after the 2013-14 season. Cedric has two children with his wife Lorna Wells.
Cedric the Entertainer Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Cedric the Entertainer against
- Random Celebrity
Cedric the Entertainer
Date of Birth
Apr 24, 1964 (51 years old)
Comedian, Actor, Screenwriter, Film Producer, Television producer, Film director, Voice Actor
United States of America
5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)
Cedric Antonio Kyles, Cedric 'The Entertainer' Kyles, Cedric Kyles, Ced St. Louis, Cedrick Antonio Kyles, Cedric The Entertainer, Cedric 'the Entertainer'
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Spent $3.5 Million To Lock Down The 2017 Bugatti Chironon Feb 1, 2016
You'll Never Guess How Much Revenue The Original Arcade Version Of NBA Jams Generatedon Feb 6, 2016
The President's Million Dollar Buson Feb 5, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- How Pat Bowlen Saved The Denver Broncos From Extinction And Earned $1 Billion In The ProcessWhen a professional sports team might leave its home city, it takes a hero to save the day. A hero with unlimited financial resources. For the Denver Broncos, that hero was Pat Bowlen.
- Who Will Be The First $100 Million Earner In Tennis - Novak Djokovic Or Roger Federer?Tennis has not had a player reach the $100 million career earnings milestone, but could soon have two, Novak Djokovic and Roger Federer. Federer currently has the lead with $97.9 million followed by Djokovic with $96.9 million.
- Golden State Warriors Sign Extremely Lucrative Arena Naming Rights DealConstruction on the new $1 billion home for the Golden State Warriors has yet to begin, but the team has struck a rather lucrative naming rights deal with banking giant JPMorgan Chase.
- John Legend And Chrissy Teigen Buy Rhianna's Former House For $14.1 MillionJohn Legend and Chrissy Teigen have a baby on the way and they must have felt the need to have a little more space, so they bought an 8,520 square foot mansion formerly owned by Rihanna, for $14.1 million.