Cedric the Entertainer net worth: Cedric the Entertainer is an American actor, comedian, director, and game show host who has a net worth of $15 million. Cedric the Entertainer earned his net worth through his many stand up comedy routines, his acting career in films and television. Cedric Antonio Kyles was born in Jefferson City, Missouri in April 1964. He majored in Mass Communication at Southeast Missouri State University. He worked as an insurance claims adjuster and a high school substitute teacher before becoming a comedian. Cedric's first TV appearance was on It's Showtime at the Apollo. He hosted BET's ComicView in 1993-94. He and Bernie Mac were Grand Prize Winners of the Miller Lite Comedy Search. Cedric won the Richard Pryor Comic of the Year Award from BET in 1994. He started acting in The Steve Harvey Show in 1996. Cedric has appeared in the films Dr. Dolittle 2, Ride, Barbershop, Johnson Family Vacation, Man of the House, and Be cool. In 2006 he became a part owner in the Champ Car auto racing series. He is part of The Original Kings of Comedy. He has starred in the films Code Name: The Cleaner, Welcome Home Roscoe Jenkins, and Street Kings. His directorial debut came in 2010 with Dance Fu. Since 2012 he has starred in the TV Land show The Soul Man. He is also the current host of Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, but will be leaving after the 2013-14 season. Cedric has two children with his wife Lorna Wells.
Cedric the Entertainer Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Cedric the Entertainer against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Cedric the Entertainer
Date of Birth
Apr 24, 1964 (51 years old)
Comedian, Actor, Screenwriter, Film Producer, Television producer, Film director, Voice Actor
United States of America
5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)
Cedric Antonio Kyles, Cedric 'The Entertainer' Kyles, Cedric Kyles, Ced St. Louis, Cedrick Antonio Kyles, Cedric The Entertainer, Cedric 'the Entertainer'
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
5 Insane Facts About Pablo Escobar's Wealthon Sep 28, 2015
How Much Is The Cast Of Saved By The Bell Worth Today?on Sep 29, 2015
The University Of Florida Could Have Owned Gatorade For $10k – Instead, Four Teachers Made $1 Billionon Oct 3, 2015
The 20 Richest People In The World Right Nowon Oct 1, 2015
Tom Cruise Reportedly Sells Hidden Hills Scientology Getaway For $11.4 Million!on Oct 4, 2015
Derrick Rose Is Basically Just Stealing Money From The Bulls Nowon Oct 2, 2015
This NBA Rookie Says He Can't Afford To Live In NYC On His $1.33 Million Salary...on Sep 28, 2015
This Week In Celebrity Car News (September 25 – October 1)on Oct 2, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Jon Gruden Has $6.5 Million Reasons To Never Coach An NFL Team AgainThere is a very good reason why Jon Gruden has yet to take another head coaching job. In fact, there are 6.5 million reasons why he will likely never return to coaching.
- 22 Year Old Jordan Spieth Was Relatively Unknown A Year Ago. And He'll Make $50 Million In 2015.Jordan Spieth has had one of the best individual seasons in any professional sport. And it's earned him a huge amount of money.
- A Classic Jaguar XJ220 Is Going Up For AuctionHalf a million dollars could buy you a very limited classic Jaguar XJ200, which has held multiple speed records.
- $15 Million Picasso Painting That Was Missing For 15 Years Suddenly Shows Up In New JerseyAuthorities were able to find the proverbial needle in a haystack when they found a Picasso in a package sent from Belgium to New York.