Cedric the Entertainer net worth: Cedric the Entertainer is an American actor, comedian, director, and game show host who has a net worth of $15 million. Cedric the Entertainer earned his net worth through his many stand up comedy routines, his acting career in films and television. Cedric Antonio Kyles was born in Jefferson City, Missouri in April 1964. He majored in Mass Communication at Southeast Missouri State University. He worked as an insurance claims adjuster and a high school substitute teacher before becoming a comedian. Cedric's first TV appearance was on It's Showtime at the Apollo. He hosted BET's ComicView in 1993-94. He and Bernie Mac were Grand Prize Winners of the Miller Lite Comedy Search. Cedric won the Richard Pryor Comic of the Year Award from BET in 1994. He started acting in The Steve Harvey Show in 1996. Cedric has appeared in the films Dr. Dolittle 2, Ride, Barbershop, Johnson Family Vacation, Man of the House, and Be cool. In 2006 he became a part owner in the Champ Car auto racing series. He is part of The Original Kings of Comedy. He has starred in the films Code Name: The Cleaner, Welcome Home Roscoe Jenkins, and Street Kings. His directorial debut came in 2010 with Dance Fu. Since 2012 he has starred in the TV Land show The Soul Man. He is also the current host of Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, but will be leaving after the 2013-14 season. Cedric has two children with his wife Lorna Wells.
Cedric the Entertainer Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Cedric the Entertainer against
- Random Celebrity
Cedric the Entertainer
Date of Birth
Apr 24, 1964 (51 years old)
Comedian, Actor, Screenwriter, Film Producer, Television producer, Film director, Voice Actor
United States of America
5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)
Cedric Antonio Kyles, Cedric 'The Entertainer' Kyles, Cedric Kyles, Ced St. Louis, Cedrick Antonio Kyles, Cedric The Entertainer, Cedric 'the Entertainer'
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Model Sues Lil Wayne's Trukfit Clothing Lineon Nov 29, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
Tony Robbins' Secret To Wealth Is All About Perspectiveon Nov 29, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
Asia's Richest Man Is Quietly Investing Billions In Americaon Nov 28, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'on Nov 28, 2015
Mark Cuban Pays Out $30K For Swearing At Charity Eventon Nov 28, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Billionaire Roundup: Donald Sterling Gets A Verdict; Mark Cuban's Hoverboard; Robots Are Coming To Take Over Your Job; And A Billionaire ShakeupSometimes billionaire news just makes us laugh here at Celebrity Net Worth, so we're debuting a new feature, the Billionaire Roundup, to keep you up to date on what the 1% of the 1% are doing with their time, energy, and money.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini HuracánThe Lamborghini Huracán is a luxury sports car that began production in 2014. The Huracán, which means "hurricane" in Spanish, was Lamborghini's replacement for
- How Martin Selig Escaped Nazi Germany, Reshaped The City's Skyline And Became A BillionaireFor Seattle residents, the name Martin Selig is nearly eponymous with their celebrated city skyline. However, the billionaire real estate developer is not a native. Selig escaped Nazi Germany to build a fortune in the Pacific Northwest.
- BMW Showoff Vs. Side Of Mountain. Who You Got?If you ever own a BMW and you feel like showing off your driving skills, please don't follow this guy's example...