Cedric the Entertainer net worth: Cedric the Entertainer is an American actor, comedian, director, and game show host who has a net worth of $15 million. Cedric the Entertainer earned his net worth through his many stand up comedy routines, his acting career in films and television. Cedric Antonio Kyles was born in Jefferson City, Missouri in April 1964. He majored in Mass Communication at Southeast Missouri State University. He worked as an insurance claims adjuster and a high school substitute teacher before becoming a comedian. Cedric's first TV appearance was on It's Showtime at the Apollo. He hosted BET's ComicView in 1993-94. He and Bernie Mac were Grand Prize Winners of the Miller Lite Comedy Search. Cedric won the Richard Pryor Comic of the Year Award from BET in 1994. He started acting in The Steve Harvey Show in 1996. Cedric has appeared in the films Dr. Dolittle 2, Ride, Barbershop, Johnson Family Vacation, Man of the House, and Be cool. In 2006 he became a part owner in the Champ Car auto racing series. He is part of The Original Kings of Comedy. He has starred in the films Code Name: The Cleaner, Welcome Home Roscoe Jenkins, and Street Kings. His directorial debut came in 2010 with Dance Fu. Since 2012 he has starred in the TV Land show The Soul Man. He is also the current host of Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, but will be leaving after the 2013-14 season. Cedric has two children with his wife Lorna Wells.
Cedric the Entertainer Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Cedric the Entertainer against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Cedric the Entertainer
Date of Birth
Apr 24, 1964
Comedian, Actor, Screenwriter, Film Producer, Television producer, Film director, Voice Actor
United States of America
5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)
Cedric Antonio Kyles, Cedric 'The Entertainer' Kyles, Cedric Kyles, Ced St. Louis, Cedrick Antonio Kyles, Cedric The Entertainer, Cedric 'the Entertainer'
Floyd Mayweather Drops Almost $5 Million On Extremely Limited Hypercaron Aug 26, 2015
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
Dr. Dre's 'Compton' Album Sales Dip 85% In A Week... And We May Know The Reason Whyon Aug 26, 2015
Fetty Wap Keeps Destroying Music Records...on Aug 27, 2015
Mind-Boggling Beverly Hills Estate Hits The Market For $135 Millionon Aug 27, 2015
Would You Pay $5.2 Million For Michael Moore's Lake House? Check It Out!on Aug 27, 2015
Would You Accept $3 Million To Perform At A Wedding? Not If Your Name Is Taylor Swift...on Aug 27, 2015
Michael Jordan Has Zero Influence On Who Wears His Shoes, And The Reason Why Is Kind Of Strange...on Aug 27, 2015
10 Weird And Awesome Things You Can Buy With A Million Bucks...on Aug 25, 2015
Jared Polis Is One Of The Richest Politicians In America - And The Way He Got Rich Is Amazing...on Aug 25, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Buffalo Bills Could Soon Have Over $250 Million In Contracts On The Defensive FrontBetween the three, that's a total of $163.3 million in contracts. If the team wants to keep Marcell Dareus in the fold, they are going to have to pay him a bundle. Rumor has it they are willing to do so, and have offered him a six-year deal worth $90 million.
- This Week In Celebrity Car News (August 19 – August 25)This week celebrities have been buying, selling, and upgrading their cars so let's take a closer look.
- Golfer Ernie Els Donates Millions To Build Special School For Autistic ChildrenRecently, Ernie Els was in Jupiter, Florida, to see a project he has been involved in for eight years and to which he has donated a lot of time and money become reality – the Els Center of Excellence, a special school for autistic children.
- Alicia Keys And Swizz Beatz List New Jersey Mansion For $14.9 MillionKnown as enthusiastic art collectors, Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz recently renovated the main house, adding an art gallery wing with high ceilings.