Cedric the Entertainer net worth: Cedric the Entertainer is an American actor, comedian, director, and game show host who has a net worth of $15 million. Cedric the Entertainer earned his net worth through his many stand up comedy routines, his acting career in films and television. Cedric Antonio Kyles was born in Jefferson City, Missouri in April 1964. He majored in Mass Communication at Southeast Missouri State University. He worked as an insurance claims adjuster and a high school substitute teacher before becoming a comedian. Cedric's first TV appearance was on It's Showtime at the Apollo. He hosted BET's ComicView in 1993-94. He and Bernie Mac were Grand Prize Winners of the Miller Lite Comedy Search. Cedric won the Richard Pryor Comic of the Year Award from BET in 1994. He started acting in The Steve Harvey Show in 1996. Cedric has appeared in the films Dr. Dolittle 2, Ride, Barbershop, Johnson Family Vacation, Man of the House, and Be cool. In 2006 he became a part owner in the Champ Car auto racing series. He is part of The Original Kings of Comedy. He has starred in the films Code Name: The Cleaner, Welcome Home Roscoe Jenkins, and Street Kings. His directorial debut came in 2010 with Dance Fu. Since 2012 he has starred in the TV Land show The Soul Man. He is also the current host of Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, but will be leaving after the 2013-14 season. Cedric has two children with his wife Lorna Wells.
Cedric the Entertainer Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Cedric the Entertainer against
- Random Celebrity
Cedric the Entertainer
Date of Birth
Apr 24, 1964 (52 years old)
Comedian, Actor, Screenwriter, Film Producer, Television producer, Film director, Voice Actor
United States of America
5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)
Cedric Antonio Kyles, Cedric 'The Entertainer' Kyles, Cedric Kyles, Ced St. Louis, Cedrick Antonio Kyles, Cedric The Entertainer, Cedric 'the Entertainer'
LeBron James Vs. Dr. Dre - Who Will Become A Billionaire First?on May 24, 2016
Did Soulja Boy Really Just Sign A $400 Million Endorsement Deal? Kind of. Here's The Scoop...on May 23, 2016
Kylie Jenner Buys A $6M House: A Peek Inside the A-List Fantasyon May 25, 2016
Richard Gere Slashes $11M From Hamptons Home Asking Priceon May 24, 2016
Shaquille O'Neal Makes Big Entrance Into The Auto Insurance Industryon May 25, 2016
Conor McGregor Wants $100 Million To Fight Floyd Mayweather... And Showtime Is Considering It!on May 23, 2016
A Judge Has Ordered Master P To Pay His Ex-Wife A Hefty Sumon May 25, 2016
El Chapo's United States Extradition Approved By Mexicoon May 24, 2016
How Long Does It Take To Make As Much As The Richest Person In Your Country?on May 25, 2016
How Much Did the Clintons Make From Paid Speeches in 2015?on May 23, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Alanis Morissette Sues Business ManagerAlanis Morissette has fired her manager, Jonathan Schwartz, and is suing him for upwards of $15 million. Morissette claims Schwartz has been stealing millions from her accounts without her knowledge or consent.
- China Tops Panama Papers List of People And Companies Hiding Money In Offshore AccountsThe Panama Papers leak reveals that China tops the list of people and companies with the most secret offshore bank accounts in the world. Government censors are working to scrub any mention of the leak in media reports and on the Internet.
- Donald Trump Brags About His Billions, But Downplays Worth to Tax CollectorsWhat is the real value of Donald Trump's assets? It's hard to know, when the real estate mogul and presumptive Republican nominee makes conflicting and contradictory statements.
- Cayman Islands Are the Third-Biggest Foreign Owner of US DebtThe Cayman Islands in the Caribbean is the third biggest foreign owner of U.S. debt. Why is the tiny British territory holding such a large portfolio of U.S. Treasuries?