Brandon T. Jackson net worth: Brandon T. Jackson is a comic, writer, musician and actor who has a net worth of $4 million dollars. Born in Detroit, Michigan, Brandon T. Jackson grew up in a very religious family. His mother is a pastor, and his father is a senior pastor for Great Faith Ministries International. He moved to Los Angeles to pursue a career in performance just after graduating from high school, and began performing stand-up at the Laugh Factory. His performances at the Laugh Factory led to gigs opening for Wayne Brady and Chris Tucker. He began to book on-camera work in the early 2000s, but it wasn't until 2005 that people began to take notice. His performance as Junior, in the film, "Roll Bounce", gained him new fans, and he has gone on to appear in a string of successful films, including, "Tropic Thunder", "The Day the Earth Stood Still", "Fast & Furious", "Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief", and "Big Mommas: Like Father, Like Son".
Brandon T. Jackson Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Brandon T. Jackson against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Brandon T. Jackson
Date of Birth
Mar 7, 1984 (31 years old)
Actor, Comedian, Stand-up comedian, Rapper, Film Producer, Writer
United States of America
5 ft 6 in (1.7 m)
Brandon Timothy Jackson, Brandon Jackson, Brandon Jaxson
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
Here Are Jennifer Lawrence's Top 7 Movie Paycheckson Oct 6, 2015
Who Are The Highest Paid ESPN Personalities?on Oct 5, 2015
5 Insane Facts About Pablo Escobar's Wealthon Sep 28, 2015
These Celebrities Were Rich Even Before They Were Famouson Oct 6, 2015
Now You Can Buy Donald Trump's Rare Lamborghini Diabloon Oct 6, 2015
This Billionaire Has Lost 85% Of His Fortune In The Last Few Monthson Oct 6, 2015
The Strange Story Of A Russian Billionaire, A Swiss Art Dealer, Two "Stolen" Picasso Paintings, And Picasso's Step-Daughteron Oct 6, 2015
Ten College Majors That Are A Good Investmenton Oct 6, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- How Baltimore Ravens Owner Steve Bisciotti Made His $2.6 Billion FortuneIt takes a small fortune to buy into an NFL team nowadays, but if you have one you can afford to part with they are still one heck of an investment. Just ask Baltimore Ravens owner Steve Bisciotti.
- Retiring Auto Tycoon Will Get $1M For The Rest Of His Life... And That's Actually A Pay-cut!Sidney DeBoer is the founder and former CEO of Lithia Motors, and he just signed off on a lifetime compensation deal for his retirement.
- Russell Crowe's Top 5 Highest Paying Film RolesRussell Crowe has made an impressive amount of cash from his film roles. Find out how much here!
- Is Donald Trump Worth $10 Billion? $11 Billion? $8 Billion? $4? More? Less? Depends Who You Ask...Donald Trump has already fired shots at Forbes and Bloomberg for their estimates of his net worth, so perhaps Celebrity Net Worth will be next.