Brandon T. Jackson net worth: Brandon T. Jackson is a comic, writer, musician and actor who has a net worth of $4 million dollars. Born in Detroit, Michigan, Brandon T. Jackson grew up in a very religious family. His mother is a pastor, and his father is a senior pastor for Great Faith Ministries International. He moved to Los Angeles to pursue a career in performance just after graduating from high school, and began performing stand-up at the Laugh Factory. His performances at the Laugh Factory led to gigs opening for Wayne Brady and Chris Tucker. He began to book on-camera work in the early 2000s, but it wasn't until 2005 that people began to take notice. His performance as Junior, in the film, "Roll Bounce", gained him new fans, and he has gone on to appear in a string of successful films, including, "Tropic Thunder", "The Day the Earth Stood Still", "Fast & Furious", "Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief", and "Big Mommas: Like Father, Like Son".
Brandon T. Jackson Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Brandon T. Jackson against
- Random Celebrity
Brandon T. Jackson
Date of Birth
Mar 7, 1984 (32 years old)
Actor, Comedian, Stand-up comedian, Rapper, Film Producer, Writer
United States of America
5 ft 6 in (1.7 m)
Brandon Timothy Jackson, Brandon Jackson, Brandon Jaxson
Did Soulja Boy Really Just Sign A $400 Million Endorsement Deal? Kind of. Here's The Scoop...on May 23, 2016
LeBron James Vs. Dr. Dre - Who Will Become A Billionaire First?on May 24, 2016
Richard Gere Slashes $11M From Hamptons Home Asking Priceon May 24, 2016
Conor McGregor Wants $100 Million To Fight Floyd Mayweather... And Showtime Is Considering It!on May 23, 2016
Cayman Islands Are the Third-Biggest Foreign Owner of US Debton May 24, 2016
El Chapo's United States Extradition Approved By Mexicoon May 24, 2016
Donald Trump Brags About His Billions, But Downplays Worth to Tax Collectorson May 24, 2016
How Much Did the Clintons Make From Paid Speeches in 2015?on May 23, 2016
Daniel Craig Reportedly Turned Down $100 Million To Play James Bond In One More Movieon May 20, 2016
Marvel Studios Hits $10 Billion Box Office Milestoneon May 23, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Donald Trump May Not Be Worth $10 Billion, But He's Still Very RichDonald Trump recently provided a list of his assets to the Federal Election Commission. Is the presumptive Republican nominee really worth the $10 billion he claims?
- French Billionaire To Open Tuition-Free School In Silicon Valley… You Won't Believe How He Made His Money!Xavier Niel is a French high school dropout who made his $8.1 billion fortune in technology. Now, he's bringing his unconventional software engineering school to Silicon Valley. The school, called 42, will train future computer programmers for free.
- The Billionaires Banding Together To Bid On Ailing Yahoo!Yahoo has been on shaky ground for some time. Now it appears that the pioneering Internet search engine is putting itself on the market and an unlikely pair of billionaires has teamed up to pursue a possible purchase.
- Jimmy Kimmel Renews Contract with ABC for Another Three YearsABC renews Jimmy Kimmel, currently television's longest-running late night host, for another three years. Kimmel's currently makes $10 million a year, and could stand to earn more as his contract continues.