Arsenio Hall net worth and salary: Arsenio Hall is a well known talk show host, actor and comedian who has a net worth of $5 million. Arsenio Hall earned his net worth through his years acting in both Television and films. He is probably most famous for being the host of the 90s talk show, The Arsenio Hall Show, which has recently been rebooted and brought back to the TV airwaves. Arsenio is also popular standup comedian who tours the country consistently. As an actor, he appeared in several popular movies like Coming to America and Harlem Nights. He was born in Cleveland, Ohio on February 12, 1956 and began his career in the 1980s. Arsenio's show was cancelled in May 1994 after his ratings began to slide. Since the cancellation Hall has appeared on Chappelle's show, Tosh.0 and is one of the stars of Donald Trump's Celebrity Apprentice. Arsenio ended up winning Celebrity Apprentice which entitled him to $250,000 that could be donated to the charity of his choice. Arsenio donated the money to support HIV/AIDS, a cause that is especially close to his heart after his cousin died from the disease. Arsenio has one son, Arsenio Jr., who was born in 1999 to his long time girlfriend Cheryl Bonacci.
Arsenio Hall Net Worth
Date of Birth
Feb 12, 1956 (59 years old)
Comedian, Actor, Television producer, Screenwriter, Voice Actor, Film Producer, Presenter
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)
Arsenio, Chunky A
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Spent $3.5 Million To Lock Down The 2017 Bugatti Chironon Feb 1, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
You'll Never Guess How Much Revenue The Original Arcade Version Of NBA Jams Generatedon Feb 6, 2016
The President's Million Dollar Buson Feb 5, 2016
Arsenio Hall Earnings
- Coming to America$900,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Who Will Be The First $100 Million Earner In Tennis - Novak Djokovic Or Roger Federer?Tennis has not had a player reach the $100 million career earnings milestone, but could soon have two, Novak Djokovic and Roger Federer. Federer currently has the lead with $97.9 million followed by Djokovic with $96.9 million.
- Golden State Warriors Sign Extremely Lucrative Arena Naming Rights DealConstruction on the new $1 billion home for the Golden State Warriors has yet to begin, but the team has struck a rather lucrative naming rights deal with banking giant JPMorgan Chase.
- John Legend And Chrissy Teigen Buy Rhianna's Former House For $14.1 MillionJohn Legend and Chrissy Teigen have a baby on the way and they must have felt the need to have a little more space, so they bought an 8,520 square foot mansion formerly owned by Rihanna, for $14.1 million.
- The Owners Of The Denver Broncos Have Had An Insanely Good Return On Their Investment!Back in 1984, Pat Bowlen purchased the Broncos for a very modest amount. How much are they worth today?