Arsenio Hall net worth and salary: Arsenio Hall is a well known talk show host, actor and comedian who has a net worth of $5 million. Arsenio Hall earned his net worth through his years acting in both Television and films. He is probably most famous for being the host of the 90s talk show, The Arsenio Hall Show, which has recently been rebooted and brought back to the TV airwaves. Arsenio is also popular standup comedian who tours the country consistently. As an actor, he appeared in several popular movies like Coming to America and Harlem Nights. He was born in Cleveland, Ohio on February 12, 1956 and began his career in the 1980s. Arsenio's show was cancelled in May 1994 after his ratings began to slide. Since the cancellation Hall has appeared on Chappelle's show, Tosh.0 and is one of the stars of Donald Trump's Celebrity Apprentice. Arsenio ended up winning Celebrity Apprentice which entitled him to $250,000 that could be donated to the charity of his choice. Arsenio donated the money to support HIV/AIDS, a cause that is especially close to his heart after his cousin died from the disease. Arsenio has one son, Arsenio Jr., who was born in 1999 to his long time girlfriend Cheryl Bonacci.
Arsenio Hall Net Worth
Date of Birth
Feb 12, 1956 (59 years old)
Comedian, Actor, Television producer, Screenwriter, Voice Actor, Film Producer, Presenter
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)
Arsenio, Chunky A
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
ISIS Is The Wealthiest Terrorist Organization In History... How Exactly Did They Acquire This Wealth?on Nov 23, 2015
Billionaire Mario Gabelli Is Sick Of Paying For Cableon Nov 25, 2015
Pie-Demonium: You'll Never Guess How Much Those Patti LaBelle's Pies Are Raking In!on Nov 24, 2015
Steve Harvey Sued For $205,000 Over A Private Jeton Nov 23, 2015
Adele's "25" On Pace To Become Fastest-Selling Album In U.S. Historyon Nov 25, 2015
This Former NFL Player Is Definitely NOT Going To End Up One Of Those Cliche Broke Athleteson Nov 24, 2015
Arsenio Hall Earnings
- Coming to America$900,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Everything You Need To Know From Week 11 Of The NFLThere were a lot of tough to watch games this week. In case you switched off your TV, here are all the highlights from Week 11.
- Top Ten Money Earners In NASCAR HistoryNASCAR drivers will not make the kind of money that NFL, NBA, and MLB players make, but drivers can still make a pretty penny for their labors. Over time those pennies can add up to be a whole lot of money.
- Gilbert Arenas Suing Former Financial Management Firm For $40 MillionGilbert Arenas made a good amount of money while in the NBA, but like many players, lost a lot due to poor management. He is now trying to recoup some of those losses by suing his former financial management company.
- The Koenigsegg Regera Has Lots Of Horsepower And Some Pretty Cool FeaturesFor $2 million, the Koenigsegg Regera not only comes with a whopping 1,500 horsepower, but it can also act like a Transformer.