Arsenio Hall net worth and salary: Arsenio Hall is a well known talk show host, actor and comedian who has a net worth of $5 million. Arsenio Hall earned his net worth through his years acting in both Television and films. He is probably most famous for being the host of the 90s talk show, The Arsenio Hall Show, which has recently been rebooted and brought back to the TV airwaves. Arsenio is also popular standup comedian who tours the country consistently. As an actor, he appeared in several popular movies like Coming to America and Harlem Nights. He was born in Cleveland, Ohio on February 12, 1956 and began his career in the 1980s. Arsenio's show was cancelled in May 1994 after his ratings began to slide. Since the cancellation Hall has appeared on Chappelle's show, Tosh.0 and is one of the stars of Donald Trump's Celebrity Apprentice. Arsenio ended up winning Celebrity Apprentice which entitled him to $250,000 that could be donated to the charity of his choice. Arsenio donated the money to support HIV/AIDS, a cause that is especially close to his heart after his cousin died from the disease. Arsenio has one son, Arsenio Jr., who was born in 1999 to his long time girlfriend Cheryl Bonacci.
Arsenio Hall Net Worth
Date of Birth
Feb 12, 1956 (60 years old)
Comedian, Actor, Television producer, Screenwriter, Voice Actor, Film Producer, Presenter
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)
Arsenio, Chunky A
Now That Kobe Bryant Has Retired, How Is He Going To Spend His Money?on May 3, 2016
MASSIVE Payday May Bring Floyd Mayweather Out Of Retirementon May 2, 2016
An Insanely Rich Doctor You've Never Heard Of Made $150 Million Last Yearon May 3, 2016
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
The Strange Solitary World Of $140 Million Celtic Singer Enyaon May 3, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
Prince's Family Heads To Court Over $300 Million Net Worthon May 2, 2016
Saudi Arabia's $2 Trillion Push to End Oil Dependencyon May 2, 2016
These Are The World's 10 Wealthiest Real Estate Tycoonson May 1, 2016
The Billionaire Developer Who Changed The Way Southern Californians Shopon May 2, 2016
Arsenio Hall Earnings
- Coming to America$900,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- The Top 10 College Majors Of BillionairesThese are the 10 most popular college majors of the 100 wealthiest billionaires on earth. Spoiler Alert: Don't hold your breath, Liberal arts majors.
- Led Zeppelin Headed To Trial Over Stairway To Heaven Plagiarism AccusationsLegendary rock band Led Zeppelin lost its latest bid to prevent a trial over allegations it plagiarized its iconic Stairway to Heaven song. A judge recently ruled that there was enough evidence to bring the lawsuit to trial.
- Chobani Founder Does It Again: Employee Stock Deal Could Make Some Of Them Millions!Hamdi Ulukaya, the founder of Chobani Yogurt has gone and proven once again what an amazing human being he is. He's giving his 2,000 full-time employees a stake in his company that could make some of them millionaires.
- Billionaire Roundup: Shenanigans, Bamboozling, And Other Problems Of The 1%As the 2016 U.S. presidential campaign marches on, more and more bizarre things keep happening. Billionaire George Soros has been analyzing China's economy and he notices a troubling pattern, and remember when Sheldon Adelson bought the Las Vegas Review Journal and people started freaking out? Well now one respected columnist has a real reason to worry.