Giada De Laurentiis Net Worth: Giada De Laurentiis is an Italian-American chef, writer, and TV personality who has a net worth of $20 million dollars. Born in Rome, Italy, in 1970, Giada De Laurentiis moved to Southern California and earned her social anthropology degree from UCLA in 1996. She went on to study at Paris' Le Cordon Bleu with the dream of working as a pastry chef. Upon graduation, De Laurentiis began working in Los Angeles kitchens before picking up a job as a food stylist and attracting the attention of the Food Network. Her cooking show, "Everyday Italian", aired on the network in 2003 and earned an Emmy Award. Three years later, she became the host of "Behind the Bash" and, a year later, "Giada's Weekend Getaways". By 2008, she created her own gourmet food line in partnership with the Barilla Group. She also premiered her new show, "Giada at Home", where she cooked for friends and family. She judged several seasons of "Food Network Star" alongside chef Bobby Flay, created her own kitchen tool line for Target, and even earned a spot on the list of sexiest moms alive put together by "CafeMom". De Laurentiis opened her first restaurant, GIADA, in Las Vegas in the summer of 2014. She is the author of several books, including "Everyday Pasta", "Giada's Family Dinners", and "Giada at Home: Family Recipes from Italy and California". De Laurentiis married to her husband, fashion designer Todd Thompson in 2003. They have one child together. Unfortunately Todd and Giada officially divorced in September 2015. As part of their divorce, Giada agreed to give Todd their $3 million LA mansion, $300,000 worth of art and furniture, as well as a portion of various royalties she is set to earn for cookbooks and TV shows that were in the works prior to the separation.
Giada De Laurentiis Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Giada De Laurentiis against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Giada De Laurentiis
Date of Birth
Aug 22, 1970 (45 years old)
Chef, Author, Presenter, Actor, Television producer
5 ft 1 in (1.57 m)
Giada Pamela De Laurentiis, Giada Pamela De Benedetti
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With Caron Jun 27, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.
- SoftBank CEO Nikesh Arora Steps Down For Masayoshi SonWhy is Masayoshi coming back as leader of SoftBank after offering the job to Arora? What does he have planned?
- Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism ChargesThey're innocent! After a lengthy legal battle, legendary rock band Led Zeppelin was recently found not guilty of plagiarizing the opening riff to its iconic Stairway to Heaven song from a lesser-known band.
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.