Giada De Laurentiis Net Worth: Giada De Laurentiis is an Italian-American chef, writer, and TV personality who has a net worth of $20 million dollars. Born in Rome, Italy, in 1970, Giada De Laurentiis moved to Southern California and earned her social anthropology degree from UCLA in 1996. She went on to study at Paris' Le Cordon Bleu with the dream of working as a pastry chef. Upon graduation, De Laurentiis began working in Los Angeles kitchens before picking up a job as a food stylist and attracting the attention of the Food Network. Her cooking show, "Everyday Italian", aired on the network in 2003 and earned an Emmy Award. Three years later, she became the host of "Behind the Bash" and, a year later, "Giada's Weekend Getaways". By 2008, she created her own gourmet food line in partnership with the Barilla Group. She also premiered her new show, "Giada at Home", where she cooked for friends and family. She judged several seasons of "Food Network Star" alongside chef Bobby Flay, created her own kitchen tool line for Target, and even earned a spot on the list of sexiest moms alive put together by "CafeMom". De Laurentiis opened her first restaurant, GIADA, in Las Vegas in the summer of 2014. She is the author of several books, including "Everyday Pasta", "Giada's Family Dinners", and "Giada at Home: Family Recipes from Italy and California". De Laurentiis married to her husband, fashion designer Todd Thompson in 2003. They have one child together. Unfortunately Todd and Giada officially divorced in September 2015. As part of their divorce, Giada agreed to give Todd their $3 million LA mansion, $300,000 worth of art and furniture, as well as a portion of various royalties she is set to earn for cookbooks and TV shows that were in the works prior to the separation.
Giada De Laurentiis Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Giada De Laurentiis against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Giada De Laurentiis
Date of Birth
Aug 22, 1970 (45 years old)
Chef, Author, Presenter, Actor, Television producer
5 ft 1 in (1.57 m)
Giada Pamela De Laurentiis, Giada Pamela De Benedetti
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas Mansionon Feb 8, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
The Wealth Gap: The Richest 62 People In The World Vs. Everyone Elseon Feb 8, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Is Vladimir Putin Secretly Sitting On A $200 Billion Fortune?on Feb 8, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Eccentric Millionaire John McAfee is Making a ComebackRenegade and eccentric cybersecurity pioneer John McAfee is back in the news with new business ventures, documentaries, and a bid for the White House.
- Jeff Beacher Offers $90 Million For Playboy Mansion, Hef And AllBeacher's Madhouse creator Jeff Beacher offers $90 million for the Playboy Mansion and plans to turn it into a members-only resort. But most importantly, he wants Hef to stay!
- Ferrari Spider Falls Just Short Of World RecordAlthough it fell just short of the world record at $38 million (for another classic Ferrari), the Spider Scaglietti still went for more than its estimated sale price of $31 to $35.5 million.
- Hedge Fund Billionaire Flips Miami Condo For $13 Million Profit After Just 5 MonthsKen Griffin, the billionaire hedge fund manager, has been on a real estate buying streak for the last few years. Now, he's trying to unload two of his recently purchased condos in Miami.