Giada De Laurentiis Net Worth: Giada De Laurentiis is an Italian-American chef, writer, and TV personality who has a net worth of $20 million dollars. Born in Rome, Italy, in 1970, Giada De Laurentiis moved to Southern California and earned her social anthropology degree from UCLA in 1996. She went on to study at Paris' Le Cordon Bleu with the dream of working as a pastry chef. Upon graduation, De Laurentiis began working in Los Angeles kitchens before picking up a job as a food stylist and attracting the attention of the Food Network. Her cooking show, "Everyday Italian", aired on the network in 2003 and earned an Emmy Award. Three years later, she became the host of "Behind the Bash" and, a year later, "Giada's Weekend Getaways". By 2008, she created her own gourmet food line in partnership with the Barilla Group. She also premiered her new show, "Giada at Home", where she cooked for friends and family. She judged several seasons of "Food Network Star" alongside chef Bobby Flay, created her own kitchen tool line for Target, and even earned a spot on the list of sexiest moms alive put together by "CafeMom". De Laurentiis opened her first restaurant, GIADA, in Las Vegas in the summer of 2014. She is the author of several books, including "Everyday Pasta", "Giada's Family Dinners", and "Giada at Home: Family Recipes from Italy and California". De Laurentiis married to her husband, fashion designer Todd Thompson in 2003. They have one child together. Unfortunately Todd and Giada officially divorced in September 2015. As part of their divorce, Giada agreed to give Todd their $3 million LA mansion, $300,000 worth of art and furniture, as well as a portion of various royalties she is set to earn for cookbooks and TV shows that were in the works prior to the separation.
Giada De Laurentiis Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Giada De Laurentiis against
- Random Celebrity
Giada De Laurentiis
Date of Birth
Aug 22, 1970 (45 years old)
Chef, Author, Presenter, Actor, Television producer
5 ft 1 in (1.57 m)
Giada Pamela De Laurentiis, Giada Pamela De Benedetti
Some Athletes Go Broke In Retirement. David Robinson Just Luanched His SECOND Private-Equity Fundon Oct 7, 2015
Lil Wayne Makes Shocking Claims About Birdman Fleecing Millions From Drake, Nicki Minaj And Moreon Oct 8, 2015
The Five Worst Movies That Still Went On To Make Billionson Oct 10, 2015
Unlike Many Of His Broke Peers, Jamal Mashburn Has Earned A TON Of Money Since His Retirementon Oct 9, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
If A Private Yacht Is Not Good Enough For You, Why Not Try A Private Floating Island???on Oct 9, 2015
Fetty Wap's Debut Album Helped Him Accomplish Something That Hasn't Been Done In Yearson Oct 9, 2015
Five Child Stars Who've Had A Very Rough Lifeon Oct 10, 2015
Pierre Cardin Lists His Bizarre South Of France Mansion For $450 Millionon Oct 8, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Gambler's Corner – Everything You Need To Know For Week Six Of College Football BettingFor the betting man, this means we have more good college football games that are hard to call, bad games with spreads that are likely to be beat, and ugly games for which we will never understand their existence in the first place.
- Jay Z And Beyoncé Are Renting $45 Million LA MansionSometimes even hip-hop royalty have to pay the rent every month, which is a situation that once again applies to Jay Z and Beyoncé.
- Here Is What You Can Expect To Pay To Open A FranchiseIf you don't mind dealing with things like minimum wage employees and angry customers, a fast food franchise could end up being a huge money maker.
- This Week In Celebrity Car News (September 30 – October 6)This week, celebrities have been buying, selling, and customizing their cars, so let's take a closer look.