Giada De Laurentiis Net Worth: Giada De Laurentiis is an Italian-American chef, writer, and TV personality who has a net worth of $20 million dollars. Born in Rome, Italy, in 1970, Giada De Laurentiis moved to Southern California and earned her social anthropology degree from UCLA in 1996. She went on to study at Paris' Le Cordon Bleu with the dream of working as a pastry chef. Upon graduation, De Laurentiis began working in Los Angeles kitchens before picking up a job as a food stylist and attracting the attention of the Food Network. Her cooking show, "Everyday Italian", aired on the network in 2003 and earned an Emmy Award. Three years later, she became the host of "Behind the Bash" and, a year later, "Giada's Weekend Getaways". By 2008, she created her own gourmet food line in partnership with the Barilla Group. She also premiered her new show, "Giada at Home", where she cooked for friends and family. She judged several seasons of "Food Network Star" alongside chef Bobby Flay, created her own kitchen tool line for Target, and even earned a spot on the list of sexiest moms alive put together by "CafeMom". De Laurentiis opened her first restaurant, GIADA, in Las Vegas in the summer of 2014. She is the author of several books, including "Everyday Pasta", "Giada's Family Dinners", and "Giada at Home: Family Recipes from Italy and California". De Laurentiis married to her husband, fashion designer Todd Thompson in 2003. They have one child together. Unfortunately Todd and Giada officially divorced in September 2015. As part of their divorce, Giada agreed to give Todd their $3 million LA mansion, $300,000 worth of art and furniture, as well as a portion of various royalties she is set to earn for cookbooks and TV shows that were in the works prior to the separation.
Giada De Laurentiis Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Giada De Laurentiis against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Giada De Laurentiis
Date of Birth
Aug 22, 1970 (45 years old)
Chef, Author, Presenter, Actor, Television producer
5 ft 1 in (1.57 m)
Giada Pamela De Laurentiis, Giada Pamela De Benedetti
Ozzie Silna, One Of The Brothers Who Made $800 Million Off The Best Business Deal Of All Time, Dies At 83on Apr 28, 2016
Manny Pacquiao's Final Fight Was Such A Dud, It's Going To LOSE Moneyon Apr 27, 2016
The Owners Of The Golden State Warriors Have Seen An Incredible Return On Their Initial $450 Million Investmenton Apr 26, 2016
The Time A Professional Gambler Turned $50 Into $40 MILLION... And Eventually Ended Up Brokeon Apr 26, 2016
You Won't Believe Ludacris's Ridiculous Demands For A 13-Minute Performance!on Apr 26, 2016
Renting A House To Prince Was An Interesting Experience. Just Ask Carlos Boozer...on Apr 27, 2016
Prince's Sister Claims The Singer Had No Will For $300 Million Net Worthon Apr 27, 2016
Convicted Murderer Phil Spector Files For Divorce From Jail—Claims Wife Is Burning His $35m Fortuneon Apr 28, 2016
The Mercedes-Benz Arrow 460 Granturismo Edition Yacht Costs $1.7 Millionon Apr 27, 2016
Premier League Reports Record-High Revenue For 2014-15 Season But Makes Less Moneyon Apr 28, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Rob Kardashian And Blac Chyna Could Rake In Over A Million For TV Wedding SpecialI never thought I'd say this, but I'm extremely jealous of Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna.
- Billionaire Didn't Notice For Years That Her $1M Picasso Painting Was StolenYou know you're seriously rich when a million-dollar painting can be stolen from your home, and it takes you many years to notice that it's gone.
- Jordan Spieth Became An Under Armour Athlete Thanks To A New York Giants Long SnapperAt just 22 years of age, Jordan Spieth has been a valuable part of Under Armour's roster. The reason he signed with Under Armour in particular is thanks to an interesting relationship.
- Josh Norman Signs Most Lucrative Cornerback Contract EverWhen the off-season began, Carolina Panthers cornerback Josh Norman wanted one thing: He wanted to be paid like the top-notch cornerback that he has become. The Panthers were initially willing to pay him like one of the better cornerbacks in the league, but that wasn't good enough. He wanted to be paid like the best.