Richard "Old Man" Harrison net worth and salary: Richard "Old Man" Harrison is an American Pawn Shop owner who has a net worth of $8 million dollars. Richard "Old Man" Harrison was born in Lexington, North Carolina on March 4, 1941. He is most famous for being one of the featured stars of the smash hit History channel reality series "Pawn Stars". Old Man Harrison opened the "Gold and Silver Pawn Shop" in Las Vegas, Nevada, with his son, in 1989. The shop has been open twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week ever since. The shop received its first taste of national fame after being featured on the Comedy Central show "Insomniac with Dave Attell". Dave Attell visited the shop while he was staying in Las Vegas and discovered that it was being run by a very unique cast of characters. After their episode of Insomniac aired, Richard's son Rick began pounding the pavement with production studios to get a full time series pitched and sold. The show was eventually picked up by the History channel which debuted the first episode of "Pawn Stars" in July of 2009. Since then, the show has gone on to air more than 250 episodes across seven seasons. The show is by far and away the most popular series on the History channel and has spawned several knock off shows on other networks. "Old Man", became known by his nickname when he was in his late 30s due to his appearance and general attitude. He has has not missed a day of work at the shop in more 17 years. Prior to opening the shop, he served in the U.S. Navy for twenty years. His specialty is automobiles, and he enjoys appraising and restoring cars from the 50s and 60s. "Pawn Stars" is the most watched program on the History Channel currently, and spawned the popular spin-off series, "American Restoration" in 2010.
Richard "Old Man" Harrison Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Richard “Old Man” Harrison against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Richard Benjamin Harrison
Date of Birth
Mar 4, 1941
United States of America
Richard Harrison, The Old Man, The Appraiser, Richard "Old Man" Harrison
5 Reality Show Concepts That Failed Horriblyon Aug 30, 2015
Love, Marriage And A New $13.9 Million Mansion For Tracy Morganon Aug 30, 2015
50 Cent Agrees To Re-List Connecticut Mansion As Part Of Bankruptcy Filingon Aug 27, 2015
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
The Real Life Story Behind N.W.A. Manager Jerry Helleron Aug 28, 2015
PGA Tour Players Are Light Years Ahead Of Others When It Comes To Playoff Payon Aug 31, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's $5 Million Album Hasn't Been Purchased Yeton Aug 28, 2015
Top 10 Athletes Turned Entrepreneurson Aug 28, 2015
How Jamie Siminoff Turned 'Shark Tank' Loss Into A $28 Million Winon Aug 28, 2015
A Subway Franchisee Claims Subway Knew About Jared Fogle's Interest In Kids For Years, But Did Nothing About Iton Aug 28, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The Fascinating Ups And Downs Behind The Multi-Million Dollar "Happy Birthday" Royalty WarIf "Happy Birthday" becomes public domain, it'll cost the rights holder, Warner Music Group, millions in licensing fees.
- Which Celebrity Has The Most Valuable Twitter Account?Recently, we learned a single tweet from LeBron James can be worth close to $140,000, but as it turns out, there is one guy whose tweets are worth even more.
- Top 5 Most Costly Natural Disasters In HistoryNatural disasters are uncontrollable and capable of causing astronomical damages. Check out the top 5 most costly disasters of all time!
- $390 Million Worth Of Deals Were Just Transacted At Monterey Car WeekDuring the course of this dream week for car collectors a total of $390 million changed hands including cars that sold for over $16 million.