Richard "Old Man" Harrison net worth and salary: Richard "Old Man" Harrison is an American Pawn Shop owner who has a net worth of $8 million dollars. Richard "Old Man" Harrison was born in Lexington, North Carolina on March 4, 1941. He is most famous for being one of the featured stars of the smash hit History channel reality series "Pawn Stars". Old Man Harrison opened the "Gold and Silver Pawn Shop" in Las Vegas, Nevada, with his son, in 1989. The shop has been open twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week ever since. The shop received its first taste of national fame after being featured on the Comedy Central show "Insomniac with Dave Attell". Dave Attell visited the shop while he was staying in Las Vegas and discovered that it was being run by a very unique cast of characters. After their episode of Insomniac aired, Richard's son Rick began pounding the pavement with production studios to get a full time series pitched and sold. The show was eventually picked up by the History channel which debuted the first episode of "Pawn Stars" in July of 2009. Since then, the show has gone on to air more than 250 episodes across seven seasons. The show is by far and away the most popular series on the History channel and has spawned several knock off shows on other networks. "Old Man", became known by his nickname when he was in his late 30s due to his appearance and general attitude. He has has not missed a day of work at the shop in more 17 years. Prior to opening the shop, he served in the U.S. Navy for twenty years. His specialty is automobiles, and he enjoys appraising and restoring cars from the 50s and 60s. "Pawn Stars" is the most watched program on the History Channel currently, and spawned the popular spin-off series, "American Restoration" in 2010.
Richard "Old Man" Harrison Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Richard “Old Man” Harrison against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Richard Benjamin Harrison
Date of Birth
Mar 4, 1941 (75 years old)
United States of America
Richard Harrison, The Old Man, The Appraiser, Richard "Old Man" Harrison
Floyd Mayweather Threw His Daughter A Daughter 7-Figure Sweet 16on May 30, 2016
The Richest Person In America's 50 Largest Citieson May 29, 2016
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
New Panama Papers Leak Revels Billionaire George Soros's Link To Weapons And Intelligence Dealingson May 28, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
Chance The Rapper Becomes The First Artist To Have A Streaming Exclusive Break Into The Billboard 200on May 30, 2016
Saudi Arabia Looks to Foreign Banks, Not Oil, for Financial Helpon May 30, 2016
From the Gridiron to the Boardroom: Ex-49er Patrick Willis in Silicon Valleyon May 30, 2016
Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer Takes Home an Extra $14 Millionon May 29, 2016
Malaysian Teen Spends Her Accidental Fortune on Designer Clothes and Accessorieson May 28, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Gina Rinehart's Kids Are Taking Her To Court…Again!Australian billionaire Gina Rinehart has had her fair share of family drama over the last several years and it doesn't look like it is going to end anytime soon.
- Bill O'Reilly Sues Wife for $10M, Claims He Funded Her AffairTestimony alleges he dragged his ex-wife down a set of stairs by her throat, but Fox News host Bill O'Reilly says she dragged out their divorce settlement to fund her affair – and he wants $10 million because of it.
- Lance Armstrong's Time Running Is Out In $100 Million Whistleblowing CaseThe federal judge gave Lance Armstrong one week to prove his claims in his perpetual doping case. If Armstrong and company fail to comply, the results could be disastrous.
- Toronto: Drake's New Mansion is Just Too BigDrake's life of luxury may be putting him at odds with his hometown of Toronto. The rapper has already purchased a $6 million piece of property there, but it's the 21,000 square-foot mansion he hopes to build on it that could create some problems.