Phillip Schofield net worth: Phillip Schofield is an English television presenter and television personality who has a net worth of $12 million dollars. Born in Oldham, Lancashire, England, Phillip Schofield knew that he wanted to work in broadcasting at an early age, and began working for local radio when he was in his teens. He subsequently landed a job, at age 17, as a booking clerk for the BBC. After his family relocated to Australia, he appeared as the host of the children's television program "Shazam!", and after returning to the UK in the mid-80s, he continued to work in children's television for Children's BBC. He made the shift to presenting and hosting programs for adults in the mid-90s, and currently serves as the co-presenter for "This Morning", a UK talk show, and as the co-presenter for the reality competition show, "Dancing on Ice". He also hosts the game show, "The Cube", and continues to host radio programs when his schedule allows. He is a co-investor in the Sunrise Radio Group, and launched Radio Plymouth in 2010.
Phillip Schofield Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Phillip Schofield against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Apr 1, 1962 (53 years old)
Presenter, Broadcaster, Actor
5 ft 10 in (1.803 m)
Phil, Philip Schofield, Phillip Bryan Schofield, Schofield, Phillip, Schofield, Philip
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
Is Vladimir Putin Secretly Sitting On A $200 Billion Fortune?on Feb 8, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas Mansionon Feb 8, 2016
The 10 Most Expensive TV Shows Ever Madeon Feb 10, 2016
Jeff Beacher Offers $90 Million For Playboy Mansion, Hef And Allon Feb 9, 2016
The Wealth Gap: The Richest 62 People In The World Vs. Everyone Elseon Feb 8, 2016
Rita Ora Slapped With A $2.4 Million Lawsuit From Roc Nationon Feb 10, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail TycoonMTV's most famous Latina VJ may be off the air, but she's still breaking boundaries in business and beauty.
- The Saudi Royal Family Gave The Malaysian Prime Minister $700 Million Cash... Just For Funsies!A corruption probe by the Malaysian attorney general found that a transfer of funds from the Saudi Arabian royal family to Razak's bank account in the amount of almost $700 million was just a "gift."
- These Four Celebrities Lost HUGE Lawsuits And Paid The Price!Being rich and famous doesn't always mean an automatic get out of jail free card. In fact, these four celebrities lost huge lawsuits and are paying the price.
- Elon Musk Has Lost $3.3 Billion In The Last Few MonthsElon Musk's space rockets aren't the only things crashing and burning. Musk lost $3.3 billion in the past year, as stock in solar panel installer SolarCity and high-end electric car maker Tesla plummet.