Phillip Schofield net worth: Phillip Schofield is an English television presenter and television personality who has a net worth of $12 million dollars. Born in Oldham, Lancashire, England, Phillip Schofield knew that he wanted to work in broadcasting at an early age, and began working for local radio when he was in his teens. He subsequently landed a job, at age 17, as a booking clerk for the BBC. After his family relocated to Australia, he appeared as the host of the children's television program "Shazam!", and after returning to the UK in the mid-80s, he continued to work in children's television for Children's BBC. He made the shift to presenting and hosting programs for adults in the mid-90s, and currently serves as the co-presenter for "This Morning", a UK talk show, and as the co-presenter for the reality competition show, "Dancing on Ice". He also hosts the game show, "The Cube", and continues to host radio programs when his schedule allows. He is a co-investor in the Sunrise Radio Group, and launched Radio Plymouth in 2010.
Phillip Schofield Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Phillip Schofield against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Apr 1, 1962
Presenter, Broadcaster, Actor
5 ft 10 in (1.803 m)
Phil, Philip Schofield, Phillip Bryan Schofield, Schofield, Phillip, Schofield, Philip
Bono Did Not Make $1.5 Billion Off Facebook. Let's Clear This Rumor Up Right Now...on Sep 1, 2015
5 Little Known Facts About The Rothschild Familyon Sep 1, 2015
Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015on Aug 31, 2015
Clippers Owner Steve Ballmer Turns Down $60 million/Year TV Deal – And He's Not Crazy!on Sep 2, 2015
Does Ronda Rousey Really Make More Than Floyd Mayweather Per Second?on Aug 31, 2015
Julio Jones Latest Wide Receiver To Sign Big Money Dealon Sep 2, 2015
'Minecraft' Creator Claims Becoming A Billionaire Made Him Feel "Isolated"on Aug 31, 2015
Trick Daddy Files For Chapter 11 Bankruptcyon Sep 1, 2015
5 Reality Show Concepts That Failed Horriblyon Aug 30, 2015
Jerry Seinfeld Turned Down Huge, Unprecedented NBC Offer For 10th Seasonon Aug 31, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Trent Williams Just Became The Highest-Paid Tackle In NFL History… How Much Will He Make?It's a good day for Trent Williams, who just signed a record-breaking contract to remain with Washington. Just how much will he earn?
- Alex Rodriguez Is Being Sued For $100 Million – By A Family MemberAlex Rodriguez is being sued for breach of contract, fraud, breach of fiduciary duty, civil conspiracy, and more – to the tune of $100 million.
- Daniel Ek Set Out To Disrupt The Music Industry... So He Created Spotify And Made $400 MillionSpotify's Daniel Ek has built a way to make music available to listeners for free without piracy issues, while at the same time offering a sustainable revenue model to musicians and investors. Here is how he did it...
- Weekend Box Office Review For August 28th-August 30thStraight Outta Compton held on to the #1 spot, but how did other movies stack up?