Phillip Schofield net worth: Phillip Schofield is an English television presenter and television personality who has a net worth of $12 million dollars. Born in Oldham, Lancashire, England, Phillip Schofield knew that he wanted to work in broadcasting at an early age, and began working for local radio when he was in his teens. He subsequently landed a job, at age 17, as a booking clerk for the BBC. After his family relocated to Australia, he appeared as the host of the children's television program "Shazam!", and after returning to the UK in the mid-80s, he continued to work in children's television for Children's BBC. He made the shift to presenting and hosting programs for adults in the mid-90s, and currently serves as the co-presenter for "This Morning", a UK talk show, and as the co-presenter for the reality competition show, "Dancing on Ice". He also hosts the game show, "The Cube", and continues to host radio programs when his schedule allows. He is a co-investor in the Sunrise Radio Group, and launched Radio Plymouth in 2010.
Phillip Schofield Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Phillip Schofield against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Apr 1, 1962 (53 years old)
Presenter, Broadcaster, Actor
5 ft 10 in (1.803 m)
Phil, Philip Schofield, Phillip Bryan Schofield, Schofield, Phillip, Schofield, Philip
Lil Wayne Makes Shocking Claims About Birdman Fleecing Millions From Drake, Nicki Minaj And Moreon Oct 8, 2015
Some Athletes Go Broke In Retirement. David Robinson Just Luanched His SECOND Private-Equity Fundon Oct 7, 2015
Unlike Many Of His Broke Peers, Jamal Mashburn Has Earned A TON Of Money Since His Retirementon Oct 9, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
If A Private Yacht Is Not Good Enough For You, Why Not Try A Private Floating Island???on Oct 9, 2015
Fetty Wap's Debut Album Helped Him Accomplish Something That Hasn't Been Done In Yearson Oct 9, 2015
Here Is What You Can Expect To Pay To Open A Franchiseon Oct 9, 2015
5 Insane Facts About Pablo Escobar's Wealthon Sep 28, 2015
Wait Til You Hear How Much The Red Hot Chili Peppers Guitarist's Ex-Wife Wants Per Monthon Oct 8, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- This Week In Celebrity Car News (September 30 – October 6)This week, celebrities have been buying, selling, and customizing their cars, so let's take a closer look.
- The Ultimate Revenge: Make Billions, Buy Your Boss' House, Tear It Down... Build A New One!Imagine you are a hedge fund billionaire with an opportunity to build your dream home in the Hamptons. You'd go all out, right? Well that is certainly what David Tepper did when he bought a $43.5 million dollar home. There's a catch though...
- Chinese Billionaire Arrested After Bringing Millions In Cash Illegally On Private JetThe arrest of Macau developer and billionaire Ng Lap Seng could spell trouble for billionaire casino magnate Sheldon Adelson.
- Pierre Cardin Lists His Bizarre South Of France Mansion For $450 MillionIf you're looking for a unique, one-of-a-kind house, have we got the place for you! Fashion legend Pierre Cardin has just put is eccentric mansion Palais Bulles on the market...