Tyra Banks net worth: Tyra Banks is an American media personality, actress, singer, model and businesswoman who has a net worth of $90 million. Tyra Banks was born on December 4, 1973 in Inglewood, California. Tyra Banks a began her modeling career while she was still in high school and worked for some of the world's largest and most prominent companies. Her success as a model led to many TV appearances and gave her the opportunity to branch out. While Banks got her start as a fashion model, she has made her fortune in TV. She is the creator and host of America's Top Model and The Tyra Banks Show. She is the first African-American model to appear on the covers of Sport Illustrated's Swimsuit Issue and GQ Magazine. She has also been on the covers of Vogue, Cosmo, Elle, and other magazines. She achieved early fame as an international fashion model and today earns about $18 million a year as the hostess of The Tyra Banks Show and through her other endeavors. She was the creator and host of VPN/The CW a television reality show and America's Top Model. She is also the co-creator of True Beauty. Banks is one of four African Americans and seven women to have repeatedly ranked among the world's most influential people by "Time" magazine.
Tyra Banks Net Worth
Date of Birth
Dec 4, 1973 (42 years old)
Actor, Businessperson, Television producer, Model, TV Personality, Author, Screenwriter, Presenter
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
Tyra Lynne Banks, BBQ, Tayra Benks
Soulja Boy Claims He Just Signed A $400 Million Dealon May 4, 2016
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Skip Bayless Left ESPN For A REALLY Big Paydayon May 4, 2016
Drake's 'Views From The 6' Went Gold In One Day!on May 4, 2016
The Strange Solitary World Of $140 Million Celtic Singer Enyaon May 3, 2016
Saudi Arabia's $2 Trillion Push to End Oil Dependencyon May 2, 2016
Now That Kobe Bryant Has Retired, How Is He Going To Spend His Money?on May 3, 2016
MASSIVE Payday May Bring Floyd Mayweather Out Of Retirementon May 2, 2016
Why Is Over Half Of Prince's Fortune Going To The Government?on May 4, 2016
An Insanely Rich Doctor You've Never Heard Of Made $150 Million Last Yearon May 3, 2016
Tyra Banks Earnings
- The Tyra Banks Show$3,500,000/year
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Dirk Nowitzki Is Giving Up A Lot Of Money To Stay With The MavericksJust how much money did Dirk Nowitzki leave on the table by opting out of his current contract?
- Prince's Alleged Love Child May Stand to Inherit His Entire FortuneDid Prince have a secret love child? And is that love child about to inherit hundreds of millions of dollars????
- Dana White Making An Expensive Mistake By Not Putting Conor McGregor Back on UFC 200 Fight Card?As much as fans may love the UFC, in the end it is another business. For the business that is the UFC to generate the most revenue it can, it needs its best fighters in action
- Conor McGregor Offered $2-3 Million To Fight For Rival PromotionsAfter losing his standoff with Dana White, Conor McGregor is a fighter without a fight or a paycheck. However, if he wants either there are promotions other than the UFC willing to pay him millions to fight.