Tyra Banks net worth: Tyra Banks is an American media personality, actress, singer, model and businesswoman who has a net worth of $90 million. Tyra Banks was born on December 4, 1973 in Inglewood, California. Tyra Banks a began her modeling career while she was still in high school and worked for some of the world's largest and most prominent companies. Her success as a model led to many TV appearances and gave her the opportunity to branch out. While Banks got her start as a fashion model, she has made her fortune in TV. She is the creator and host of America's Top Model and The Tyra Banks Show. She is the first African-American model to appear on the covers of Sport Illustrated's Swimsuit Issue and GQ Magazine. She has also been on the covers of Vogue, Cosmo, Elle, and other magazines. She achieved early fame as an international fashion model and today earns about $18 million a year as the hostess of The Tyra Banks Show and through her other endeavors. She was the creator and host of VPN/The CW a television reality show and America's Top Model. She is also the co-creator of True Beauty. Banks is one of four African Americans and seven women to have repeatedly ranked among the world's most influential people by "Time" magazine.
Tyra Banks Net Worth
Date of Birth
Dec 4, 1973 (42 years old)
Actor, Businessperson, Television producer, Model, TV Personality, Author, Screenwriter, Presenter
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
Tyra Lynne Banks, BBQ, Tayra Benks
Kylie Jenner Buys A $6M House: A Peek Inside the A-List Fantasyon May 25, 2016
A Judge Has Ordered Master P To Pay His Ex-Wife A Hefty Sumon May 25, 2016
One Simple Vote Just Cost Anthony Davis A TON Of Moneyon May 26, 2016
Three NYC Doorman Set To Inherit Multi Million Dollar Fortune Unless The Humane Society Gets It Insteadon May 26, 2016
The Rise Of Technology Has Created A New Era Of Super-Wealthy Americanson May 26, 2016
LeBron James Vs. Dr. Dre - Who Will Become A Billionaire First?on May 24, 2016
Florida Judge Upholds Hulk Hogan's $140 Million Gawker Judgmenton May 25, 2016
British Artists Made More Money Off Of Vinyl Sales Than From YouTube Streamingon May 26, 2016
Shaquille O'Neal Makes Big Entrance Into The Auto Insurance Industryon May 25, 2016
How Long Does It Take To Make As Much As The Richest Person In Your Country?on May 25, 2016
Tyra Banks Earnings
- The Tyra Banks Show$3,500,000/year
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Why Did Donald Trump Receive a Tax Break For NYC Residents Who Make Less Than $500k?Donald Trump claims to earn a multi-millionaire-dollar income and have a multi-billionaire-dollar worth. But he received AND pocketed a $300 tax break for NYC residents who make less than $500k.
- The Atlanta Falcons' New Stadium Will Offer Very Cheap Concessions - Thanks Arthur Blank!Eating overpriced concessions is one of the most fundamental traditions in American sports, but fans at the upcoming new Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta will have the option not to participate.
- Alanis Morissette Sues Business ManagerAlanis Morissette has fired her manager, Jonathan Schwartz, and is suing him for upwards of $15 million. Morissette claims Schwartz has been stealing millions from her accounts without her knowledge or consent.
- China Tops Panama Papers List of People And Companies Hiding Money In Offshore AccountsThe Panama Papers leak reveals that China tops the list of people and companies with the most secret offshore bank accounts in the world. Government censors are working to scrub any mention of the leak in media reports and on the Internet.