Tashera Simmons net worth: Tashera Simmons is an author and reality television star who has a net worth of $500 thousand. Tashera Simmons is perhaps most famous for being the ex-wife of controversial rapper DMX. Tashera Simmons shares four children with DMX and appeared on the VH1 show "Couples Therapy". Tashera was also recently announced as one of the cast members of the new TLC reality series "Starter Wives" which chronicles the lives of seven women who have been in relationships with celebrities. In addition to her work in reality TV, Tashera is the founder of the Women of Strength Organization which aims to provide help for victims of abuse. Tashera spent 14 difficult years as the wife of DMX. During their marriage, she weathered DMX's multiple arrests, drug issues and infidelities. DMX fathered six children with other women while being married to Tashera. Tashera Simmons initiated divorce proceedings in June 2012.
Tashera Simmons Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Dec 18, 1970
Actor, Rapper, Film Producer
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.803 m)
DMX - The Great Depression, Earl Simmons, Darkman X, X, D, The Dog, Dark Man X, Dark Man Extreme
5 Little Known Facts About The Rothschild Familyon Sep 1, 2015
Does Ronda Rousey Really Make More Than Floyd Mayweather Per Second?on Aug 31, 2015
Trick Daddy Files For Chapter 11 Bankruptcyon Sep 1, 2015
Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015on Aug 31, 2015
Jerry Seinfeld Turned Down Huge, Unprecedented NBC Offer For 10th Seasonon Aug 31, 2015
'Minecraft' Creator Claims Becoming A Billionaire Made Him Feel "Isolated"on Aug 31, 2015
Alex Rodriguez Is Being Sued For $100 Million – By A Family Memberon Sep 1, 2015
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
5 Reality Show Concepts That Failed Horriblyon Aug 30, 2015
Love, Marriage And A New $13.9 Million Mansion For Tracy Morganon Aug 30, 2015
Tashera Simmons Earnings
- Cradle 2 the Grave$5,000,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Trent Williams Just Became The Highest-Paid Tackle In NFL History… How Much Will He Make?It's a good day for Trent Williams, who just signed a record-breaking contract to remain with Washington. Just how much will he earn?
- Daniel Ek Set Out To Disrupt The Music Industry... So He Created Spotify And Made $400 MillionSpotify's Daniel Ek has built a way to make music available to listeners for free without piracy issues, while at the same time offering a sustainable revenue model to musicians and investors. Here is how he did it...
- Weekend Box Office Review For August 28th-August 30thStraight Outta Compton held on to the #1 spot, but how did other movies stack up?
- These Former Kentucky Wildcat Players Are Under Contract For An Impressive $652 MillionIf you are good enough to be recruited by Kentucky's John Calipari, there is a good chance you will head to the NBA and eventually join the Kentucky Multi-Millionaire Man's Club.