Tamara Ecclestone Net Worth: Tamara Ecclestone is a British model, socialite and television personality who has a net worth of $300 million net worth. Tamara Ecclestone was born June 28 1984 in Milan, Italy. Eldest daughter of 'Formula 1' supremo Bernie Ecclestone and former Croatian Armani model Slavica, Tamara Ecclestone is known for her involvement in glamour and lifestyle productions, including her role as presenter of Sky Sports Italia's coverage of the 2009 Formula 1 season. She also posed nude for an anti-fur advertisement for People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA), an American animal protection organization. She runs her own television production company as well. She studied at the Francis Holland School in London but dropped out of pursuing her psychology degree and went to work for her father's F1 magazine and modeled for Armani before making her TV debut presenting the Red Bull Air Race World Championship for Channel 4. Further, both Ecclestone sisters, Tamara and sister Petra, worked together to introduce a range of fashion products, including watches and sunglasses. Eccelstone was engaged to Jonathan Ketterman in 2002. In 2013 Ketterman was found guilty of attempting to blackmail Eccelstone. Tamara Eccelstone married Jay Rutland in June 2013. The couple welcomed a baby girl, Sophia Eccelstone-Rutland, on March 17, 2014.
Tamara Ecclestone Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Tamara Ecclestone against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
Jun 28, 1984 (32 years old)
Presenter, Model, Socialite
5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)
Ταμάρα Έκλεστον, Экклстоун, Тамара
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With Caron Jun 27, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.
- SoftBank CEO Nikesh Arora Steps Down For Masayoshi SonWhy is Masayoshi coming back as leader of SoftBank after offering the job to Arora? What does he have planned?
- Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism ChargesThey're innocent! After a lengthy legal battle, legendary rock band Led Zeppelin was recently found not guilty of plagiarizing the opening riff to its iconic Stairway to Heaven song from a lesser-known band.
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.