Tamara Ecclestone Net Worth: Tamara Ecclestone is a British model, socialite and television personality who has a net worth of $300 million net worth. Tamara Ecclestone was born June 28 1984 in Milan, Italy. Eldest daughter of 'Formula 1' supremo Bernie Ecclestone and former Croatian Armani model Slavica, Tamara Ecclestone is known for her involvement in glamour and lifestyle productions, including her role as presenter of Sky Sports Italia's coverage of the 2009 Formula 1 season. She also posed nude for an anti-fur advertisement for People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA), an American animal protection organization. She runs her own television production company as well. She studied at the Francis Holland School in London but dropped out of pursuing her psychology degree and went to work for her father's F1 magazine and modeled for Armani before making her TV debut presenting the Red Bull Air Race World Championship for Channel 4. Further, both Ecclestone sisters, Tamara and sister Petra, worked together to introduce a range of fashion products, including watches and sunglasses. Eccelstone was engaged to Jonathan Ketterman in 2002. In 2013 Ketterman was found guilty of attempting to blackmail Eccelstone. Tamara Eccelstone married Jay Rutland in June 2013. The couple welcomed a baby girl, Sophia Eccelstone-Rutland, on March 17, 2014.
Tamara Ecclestone Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Tamara Ecclestone against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
Jun 28, 1984 (31 years old)
Presenter, Model, Socialite
5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)
Ταμάρα Έκλεστον, Экклстоун, Тамара
MASSIVE Payday May Bring Floyd Mayweather Out Of Retirementon May 2, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
Now That Kobe Bryant Has Retired, How Is He Going To Spend His Money?on May 3, 2016
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
The Strange Solitary World Of $140 Million Celtic Singer Enyaon May 3, 2016
An Insanely Rich Doctor You've Never Heard Of Made $150 Million Last Yearon May 3, 2016
Saudi Arabia's $2 Trillion Push to End Oil Dependencyon May 2, 2016
The Top 10 College Majors Of Billionaireson May 2, 2016
Prince's Family Heads To Court Over $300 Million Net Worthon May 2, 2016
The Billionaire Developer Who Changed The Way Southern Californians Shopon May 2, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- These Are The World's 10 Wealthiest Real Estate TycoonsReal estate is almost always a good investment and these 10 people prove that. They are the wealthiest real estate tycoons in the world, with a combined net worth of $123 billion. They have made the bulk of their net worth from real estate development, management, and/or investment.
- Led Zeppelin Headed To Trial Over Stairway To Heaven Plagiarism AccusationsLegendary rock band Led Zeppelin lost its latest bid to prevent a trial over allegations it plagiarized its iconic Stairway to Heaven song. A judge recently ruled that there was enough evidence to bring the lawsuit to trial.
- Chobani Founder Does It Again: Employee Stock Deal Could Make Some Of Them Millions!Hamdi Ulukaya, the founder of Chobani Yogurt has gone and proven once again what an amazing human being he is. He's giving his 2,000 full-time employees a stake in his company that could make some of them millionaires.
- Billionaire Roundup: Shenanigans, Bamboozling, And Other Problems Of The 1%As the 2016 U.S. presidential campaign marches on, more and more bizarre things keep happening. Billionaire George Soros has been analyzing China's economy and he notices a troubling pattern, and remember when Sheldon Adelson bought the Las Vegas Review Journal and people started freaking out? Well now one respected columnist has a real reason to worry.