Tamara Ecclestone Net Worth: Tamara Ecclestone is a British model, socialite and television personality who has a net worth of $300 million net worth. Tamara Ecclestone was born June 28 1984 in Milan, Italy. Eldest daughter of 'Formula 1' supremo Bernie Ecclestone and former Croatian Armani model Slavica, Tamara Ecclestone is known for her involvement in glamour and lifestyle productions, including her role as presenter of Sky Sports Italia's coverage of the 2009 Formula 1 season. She also posed nude for an anti-fur advertisement for People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA), an American animal protection organization. She runs her own television production company as well. She studied at the Francis Holland School in London but dropped out of pursuing her psychology degree and went to work for her father's F1 magazine and modeled for Armani before making her TV debut presenting the Red Bull Air Race World Championship for Channel 4. Further, both Ecclestone sisters, Tamara and sister Petra, worked together to introduce a range of fashion products, including watches and sunglasses. Eccelstone was engaged to Jonathan Ketterman in 2002. In 2013 Ketterman was found guilty of attempting to blackmail Eccelstone. Tamara Eccelstone married Jay Rutland in June 2013. The couple welcomed a baby girl, Sophia Eccelstone-Rutland, on March 17, 2014.
Tamara Ecclestone Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Tamara Ecclestone against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
Jun 28, 1984 (31 years old)
Presenter, Model, Socialite
5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)
Ταμάρα Έκλεστον, Экклстоун, Тамара
This Former NFL Player Is Definitely NOT Going To End Up One Of Those Cliche Broke Athleteson Nov 24, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
A Game-Worn Michael Jordan Jersey Just Sold For A Ridiculous Amount Of Money!on Nov 24, 2015
ISIS Is The Wealthiest Terrorist Organization In History... How Exactly Did They Acquire This Wealth?on Nov 23, 2015
Pie-Demonium: You'll Never Guess How Much Those Patti LaBelle's Pies Are Raking In!on Nov 24, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Steve Harvey Sued For $205,000 Over A Private Jeton Nov 23, 2015
Ronda Rousey Just Made A TON Of Money Getting Her Behind Kickedon Nov 21, 2015
Is This Arsenal Bench Warmer A Secret Billionaire???on Nov 23, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- The Koenigsegg Regera Has Lots Of Horsepower And Some Pretty Cool FeaturesFor $2 million, the Koenigsegg Regera not only comes with a whopping 1,500 horsepower, but it can also act like a Transformer.
- Colby Rasmus Makes MLB History By Accepting One-Year, $15.8 Million Qualifying OfferColby Rasmus has worked off of one-year contracts every year he has been on an MLB roster, and it looks like he'll do so again after becoming the first player to ever accept a qualifying offer.
- Giants Sign Shortstop Brandon Crawford To Six-Year, $75 Million ExtensionAfter a season that saw him win his first Gold Glove and Silver Slugger Awards last season, the San Francisco Giants saw fit to sign Brandon Crawford to a six-year, $75 million contract extension.
- Warren Buffett Has Very Simple Answer To The Question "How'd You Get So Rich?!?!"He's probably been asked this question so many times, he's sick of answering it, which may be one explanation for his simple answer.