Susan Holmes McKagan net worth: Susan Holmes McKagan is an American model, designer and host who has a net worth of $20 million dollars. Born in Bowling Green, Ohio, Susan Holmes McKagan began her modeling career at age 16, after being approached by famed fashion photographer, Marco Glaviano, while eating dinner at a restaurant in Manhattan. She went on to appear on the covers of such publications as ELLE, Vogue, and Marie Claire, as well as in campaigns for such designers and fashion houses as Fendi, Guess, Karl Lagerfeld, Dolce & Gabbana, Louis Vuitton, and Victoria's Secret. She began designing her own swimwear in the late 90s, and her line, Susan Holmes Swimwear, has become incredibly popular. It has been worn by such stars as Katie Holmes, Heidi Klum, and Elle MacPherson, and has become the favorite swimwear line for "The Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue". She has also served as a guest judge for "America's Top Model", and as an entertainment analyst for "Fox News". Susan Holmes McKagan is married to former Guns N' Roses base player Duff McKagan.
Susan Holmes McKagan Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Susan Holmes McKagan against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
May 5, 1972 (43 years old)
Model, Designer, TV Personality
United States of America
Susan Elizabeth Holmes-McKagan, Susan Holmes-McKagan, The Body
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Prince Has Sold A Staggering Amount Of Music Since His Untimely Deathon Apr 29, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
These Are The World's 10 Wealthiest Real Estate Tycoonson May 1, 2016
Ozzie Silna, One Of The Brothers Who Made $800 Million Off The Best Business Deal Of All Time, Dies At 83on Apr 28, 2016
Billionaire Roundup: Shenanigans, Bamboozling, And Other Problems Of The 1%on Apr 30, 2016
An Inappropriate Tweet Cost Laremy Tunsil $8-13 Million At The NFL Drafton Apr 29, 2016
Chobani Founder Does It Again: Employee Stock Deal Could Make Some Of Them Millions!on May 1, 2016
You Won't Believe Ludacris's Ridiculous Demands For A 13-Minute Performance!on Apr 26, 2016
The Time A Professional Gambler Turned $50 Into $40 MILLION... And Eventually Ended Up Brokeon Apr 26, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Led Zeppelin Headed To Trial Over Stairway To Heaven Plagiarism AccusationsLegendary rock band Led Zeppelin lost its latest bid to prevent a trial over allegations it plagiarized its iconic Stairway to Heaven song. A judge recently ruled that there was enough evidence to bring the lawsuit to trial.
- Original Handwritten "Laws of Base Ball" Sold For $3.26 Million At AuctionThe documents dating back to the 1800s and now known as the "Laws of Base Ball" are now an incredibly valuable historical object, having fetched $3.26 million at auction over the weekend.
- Millionaire Coal Baron Gets One-Year Prison Sentence for Mine Safety ConspiracyThe millionaire former-CEO of a coal mining company was recently sentenced to a one-year prison term and a $250,000 fine after he was found guilty of violating mine safety standards. In 2010, an explosion linked to unsafe working conditions in one of his company's mines killed 29 workers.
- Tom Brady Restructured His Contract And It Will Save Him $2 Million During His SuspensionTom Brady is known for his excellent decision-making on the field. His latest move came during the off-season, and it'll save him big bucks.