Susan Holmes McKagan net worth: Susan Holmes McKagan is an American model, designer and host who has a net worth of $20 million dollars. Born in Bowling Green, Ohio, Susan Holmes McKagan began her modeling career at age 16, after being approached by famed fashion photographer, Marco Glaviano, while eating dinner at a restaurant in Manhattan. She went on to appear on the covers of such publications as ELLE, Vogue, and Marie Claire, as well as in campaigns for such designers and fashion houses as Fendi, Guess, Karl Lagerfeld, Dolce & Gabbana, Louis Vuitton, and Victoria's Secret. She began designing her own swimwear in the late 90s, and her line, Susan Holmes Swimwear, has become incredibly popular. It has been worn by such stars as Katie Holmes, Heidi Klum, and Elle MacPherson, and has become the favorite swimwear line for "The Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue". She has also served as a guest judge for "America's Top Model", and as an entertainment analyst for "Fox News". Susan Holmes McKagan is married to former Guns N' Roses base player Duff McKagan.
Susan Holmes McKagan Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Susan Holmes McKagan against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
May 5, 1972 (44 years old)
Model, Designer, TV Personality
United States of America
Susan Elizabeth Holmes-McKagan, Susan Holmes-McKagan, The Body
Kylie Jenner Buys A $6M House: A Peek Inside the A-List Fantasyon May 25, 2016
One Simple Vote Just Cost Anthony Davis A TON Of Moneyon May 26, 2016
A Judge Has Ordered Master P To Pay His Ex-Wife A Hefty Sumon May 25, 2016
Three NYC Doorman Set To Inherit Multi Million Dollar Fortune Unless The Humane Society Gets It Insteadon May 26, 2016
The Rise Of Technology Has Created A New Era Of Super-Wealthy Americanson May 26, 2016
LeBron James Vs. Dr. Dre - Who Will Become A Billionaire First?on May 24, 2016
British Artists Made More Money Off Of Vinyl Sales Than From YouTube Streamingon May 26, 2016
Florida Judge Upholds Hulk Hogan's $140 Million Gawker Judgmenton May 25, 2016
Phil Mickelson Shoots Even Par in Insider Trading Caseon May 27, 2016
Family Of Late Baseball Superstar Tony Gwynn Suing Tobacco Giant, Altria Groupon May 27, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Mark Cuban Says He's Open To Becoming Hillary Clinton's–Or Donald Trump's–Running Mate!Mark Cuban is surprisingly open to the idea of running for vice-president ... for either Trump or Clinton.
- Why Did Donald Trump Receive a Tax Break For NYC Residents Who Make Less Than $500k?Donald Trump claims to earn a multi-millionaire-dollar income and have a multi-billionaire-dollar worth. But he received AND pocketed a $300 tax break for NYC residents who make less than $500k.
- The Atlanta Falcons' New Stadium Will Offer Very Cheap Concessions - Thanks Arthur Blank!Eating overpriced concessions is one of the most fundamental traditions in American sports, but fans at the upcoming new Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta will have the option not to participate.
- Alanis Morissette Sues Business ManagerAlanis Morissette has fired her manager, Jonathan Schwartz, and is suing him for upwards of $15 million. Morissette claims Schwartz has been stealing millions from her accounts without her knowledge or consent.