Shaniqua Tompkins net worth: Shaniqua Tompkins is an ex-girlfriend and baby mama who has a net worth of $3 million. Shaniqua Tompkins is famous for being the ex-girlfriend of rapper 50 cent. Shaniqua began dating the hip-hop mogul when he was still known as "Curtis Jackson", the recently paroled, unemployed wannabe rapper. Tompkins helped 50 recover after an assassination attempt left him riddled with nine bullet wounds and a wired shut jaw. On October 13th 1997, Shaniqua gave birth to 50 Cent's first child, a son named Marquise Jackson. 50 Cent has stated on numerous occasions that his son changed his life and motivated him to work harder and be the father that he himself did not have. Unfortunately 50 Cent's relationship with Shaniqua Tompkins has not been as positive. In 2009, Shaniqua sued 50 Cent for $50 million over a promise that he would supposedly take care of her for life. A judge later dismissed the lawsuit but awarded Shaniqua $25,000 per month for child support until Marquise turns 18 in 2015. Shaniqua Tompkins was also given a $2.4 million house in New York that almost burned to the ground in 2008. Shaniqua publicly blamed 50 for the house fire and claimed that the rapper "tried to kill her and his own child". In October 2012, it was announced that Shaniqua Tompkins will be one of the upcoming stars of a TLC reality show about famous exes called "Starter Wives".
Shaniqua Tompkins Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Shaniqua Tompkins against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned Bigon Jun 24, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA HistoryThe good times continue in Cleveland after the Cavaliers brought home the city's first championship in more than half a century – retailers, especially, are smiling.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- Koch Brothers Invest Millions In State Senate RacesSuper PAC leaders David and Charles Koch aren't bothering with Trump, but they haven't pulled out of the 2016 race. Who will they support?
- Mark Cuban Donates $1M To Dallas PD To Protect LGBT CommunityAlthough he may have a reputation as a "shark," one billionaire is donating $1 million to help police and the LGBT community in Dallas, Texas, following a deadly attack at an Orlando gay club.