Shaniqua Tompkins net worth: Shaniqua Tompkins is an ex-girlfriend and baby mama who has a net worth of $3 million. Shaniqua Tompkins is famous for being the ex-girlfriend of rapper 50 cent. Shaniqua began dating the hip-hop mogul when he was still known as "Curtis Jackson", the recently paroled, unemployed wannabe rapper. Tompkins helped 50 recover after an assassination attempt left him riddled with nine bullet wounds and a wired shut jaw. On October 13th 1997, Shaniqua gave birth to 50 Cent's first child, a son named Marquise Jackson. 50 Cent has stated on numerous occasions that his son changed his life and motivated him to work harder and be the father that he himself did not have. Unfortunately 50 Cent's relationship with Shaniqua Tompkins has not been as positive. In 2009, Shaniqua sued 50 Cent for $50 million over a promise that he would supposedly take care of her for life. A judge later dismissed the lawsuit but awarded Shaniqua $25,000 per month for child support until Marquise turns 18 in 2015. Shaniqua Tompkins was also given a $2.4 million house in New York that almost burned to the ground in 2008. Shaniqua publicly blamed 50 for the house fire and claimed that the rapper "tried to kill her and his own child". In October 2012, it was announced that Shaniqua Tompkins will be one of the upcoming stars of a TLC reality show about famous exes called "Starter Wives".
Shaniqua Tompkins Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Shaniqua Tompkins against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
Billionaire Mario Gabelli Is Sick Of Paying For Cableon Nov 25, 2015
Top Ten Money Earners In NASCAR Historyon Nov 25, 2015
Adele's "25" On Pace To Become Fastest-Selling Album In U.S. Historyon Nov 25, 2015
A Game-Worn Michael Jordan Jersey Just Sold For A Ridiculous Amount Of Money!on Nov 24, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
This Former NFL Player Is Definitely NOT Going To End Up One Of Those Cliche Broke Athleteson Nov 24, 2015
Warren Buffett Has Very Simple Answer To The Question "How'd You Get So Rich?!?!"on Nov 23, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Everything You Need To Know From Week 11 Of The NFLThere were a lot of tough to watch games this week. In case you switched off your TV, here are all the highlights from Week 11.
- Gilbert Arenas Suing Former Financial Management Firm For $40 MillionGilbert Arenas made a good amount of money while in the NBA, but like many players, lost a lot due to poor management. He is now trying to recoup some of those losses by suing his former financial management company.
- The Koenigsegg Regera Has Lots Of Horsepower And Some Pretty Cool FeaturesFor $2 million, the Koenigsegg Regera not only comes with a whopping 1,500 horsepower, but it can also act like a Transformer.
- Colby Rasmus Makes MLB History By Accepting One-Year, $15.8 Million Qualifying OfferColby Rasmus has worked off of one-year contracts every year he has been on an MLB roster, and it looks like he'll do so again after becoming the first player to ever accept a qualifying offer.