Shamicka Lawrence net worth: Shamicka Lawrence is an American businesswoman and reality television personality who has a net worth of $5 million dollars. She is known to be dedicated to staying healthy and follows a gluten-free diet, coupled with exercise and a stress-free lifestyle, which helps keep her Lupus, an autoimmune disease, at bay. Shamicka Lawrence, also known as Shamicka Gibbs, was born in Southern California and graduated from Leuzinger High School in Lawndale, California. She began dating Martin Lawrence in the mid-90s, and the two went on to move in together and to have two children, both born in the early 2000s. In 2010, after fifteen years of dating, they married in a simple ceremony, with a number of famous actors present, including Eddie Murphy and Denzel Washington. However, after two years of marriage, they divorced. She was subsequently cast on the second season of Hollywood Exes, a VH1 reality series that follows the lives of six women who were once in high-profile marriages. The other women featured on the show include Mayte Garcia, Jessica Canseco, Sheree Fletcher, Andrea Kelly, Shanna Moakler, and Nicole Murphy. Lawrence said that her main motivation for doing the show was to to inspire women that are going through a divorce and let them know they can still be strong. While her divorce is fairly recent, she remains complimentary of her ex-husband and works to process her emotions in an honest way.
Shamicka Lawrence Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Shamicka Lawrence against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Apr 16, 1965 (51 years old)
Comedian, Screenwriter, Actor, Film director, Film Producer, Musician, Television producer
United States of America
5 ft 7 in (1.71 m)
Martin Fitzgerald Lawrence
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
Elon Musk Wants Tesla To Buy SolarCity For $2.8 Billionon Jun 23, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned Bigon Jun 24, 2016
2016's Highest-Paid Female Athleteson Jun 22, 2016
America's Richest Self-Made Woman Guided Her Company To Huge Success After The Sudden Loss Of Her Husbandon Jun 23, 2016
Fletcher Cox's Huge New Contract Isn't All It's Cracked Up To Beon Jun 24, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- Koch Brothers Invest Millions In State Senate RacesSuper PAC leaders David and Charles Koch aren't bothering with Trump, but they haven't pulled out of the 2016 race. Who will they support?
- Mark Cuban Donates $1M To Dallas PD To Protect LGBT CommunityAlthough he may have a reputation as a "shark," one billionaire is donating $1 million to help police and the LGBT community in Dallas, Texas, following a deadly attack at an Orlando gay club.
- The Largest Putting Tournament Ever Is Happening In Vegas Next Year, And You Could Go!With millions of dollars in prizes and options for everyone, it will be worth a trip to Vegas next year for the largest putting tournament in history. Do you think you have what it takes?