Shamicka Lawrence net worth: Shamicka Lawrence is an American businesswoman and reality television personality who has a net worth of $5 million dollars. She is known to be dedicated to staying healthy and follows a gluten-free diet, coupled with exercise and a stress-free lifestyle, which helps keep her Lupus, an autoimmune disease, at bay. Shamicka Lawrence, also known as Shamicka Gibbs, was born in Southern California and graduated from Leuzinger High School in Lawndale, California. She began dating Martin Lawrence in the mid-90s, and the two went on to move in together and to have two children, both born in the early 2000s. In 2010, after fifteen years of dating, they married in a simple ceremony, with a number of famous actors present, including Eddie Murphy and Denzel Washington. However, after two years of marriage, they divorced. She was subsequently cast on the second season of Hollywood Exes, a VH1 reality series that follows the lives of six women who were once in high-profile marriages. The other women featured on the show include Mayte Garcia, Jessica Canseco, Sheree Fletcher, Andrea Kelly, Shanna Moakler, and Nicole Murphy. Lawrence said that her main motivation for doing the show was to to inspire women that are going through a divorce and let them know they can still be strong. While her divorce is fairly recent, she remains complimentary of her ex-husband and works to process her emotions in an honest way.
Shamicka Lawrence Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Shamicka Lawrence against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Apr 16, 1965 (51 years old)
Comedian, Screenwriter, Actor, Film director, Film Producer, Musician, Television producer
United States of America
5 ft 7 in (1.71 m)
Martin Fitzgerald Lawrence
British Artists Made More Money Off Of Vinyl Sales Than From YouTube Streamingon May 26, 2016
The Richest Person In America's 50 Largest Citieson May 29, 2016
Nick Denton May Be Forced To Sell Gawker To Pay Legal Judgmentson May 29, 2016
How Did 27 Giant Companies Make Billions in Profits Without Paying ANY Income Taxes?on May 29, 2016
Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer Takes Home an Extra $14 Millionon May 29, 2016
Chance The Rapper Becomes The First Artist To Have A Streaming Exclusive Break Into The Billboard 200on May 30, 2016
Saudi Arabia Looks to Foreign Banks, Not Oil, for Financial Helpon May 30, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Threw His Daughter A 7-Figure Sweet 16 Partyon May 30, 2016
From the Gridiron to the Boardroom: Ex-49er Patrick Willis in Silicon Valleyon May 30, 2016
Lance Armstrong's Time Is Running Out In $100 Million Whistleblowing Caseon May 31, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Gina Rinehart's Kids Are Taking Her To Court…Again!Australian billionaire Gina Rinehart has had her fair share of family drama over the last several years and it doesn't look like it is going to end anytime soon.
- Bill O'Reilly Sues Wife for $10M, Claims He Funded Her AffairTestimony alleges he dragged his ex-wife down a set of stairs by her throat, but Fox News host Bill O'Reilly says she dragged out their divorce settlement to fund her affair – and he wants $10 million because of it.
- Drake's New Mansion Is Too Big For TorontoDrake's life of luxury may be putting him at odds with his hometown of Toronto. The rapper has already purchased a $6 million piece of property there, but it's the 21,000 square-foot mansion he hopes to build on it that could create some problems.
- A Philly Native Is Launching A Hip-Hop Institute To Help Young People Achieve Their Entrepreneurial DreamsThis hip-hop institute is looking to help young people become the next Jay Z, Puff Daddy, and Dr Dre... But not on the microphone or behind the mixing board.