Paulina Porizkova net worth: Paulina Porizkova is a Czech-American model and actress who has a net worth of $10 million dollars. Paulina Porizkova was born in Prostejov, Czech Republic, and spent much of her childhood separated from her parents. They fled the former Czechoslovakia during the Warsaw Pact Invasion, and she stayed behind with her grandmother. However, the government would not allow her to leave the country to be with them, and the fight went on for seven years until she was eventually reunited with them. She began modeling in the early 80s, and quickly rose to become one of the most popular models in Europe and the United States. She has appeared on the covers of such magazines as Glamour, Cosmopolitan, Vogue, and Elle, and in spreads in Sports Illustrated. She has also acted in such projects as, "Anna", "Her Alibi", "Knots", and "Jane by Design". She is also a published author, and currently blogs for both Modelinia and The Huffington Post. Paulina Porizkova married rock star Ric Ocasek when she was just 19 years old. They have been together ever since and have two children together.
Paulina Porizkova Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Paulina Porizkova against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Apr 9, 1965 (50 years old)
Model, Actor, Film director, Screenwriter
5 ft 10 in (1.79 m)
Pavlína Pořízková, Paulina E. Poriskova, Paulina Porizkova-Otcasek, Pavlina Porizkova, Pavlína Porízková
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Asia's Richest Man Is Quietly Investing Billions In Americaon Nov 28, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: Donald Sterling Gets A Verdict; Mark Cuban's Hoverboard; Robots Are Coming To Take Over Your Job; And A Billionaire Shakeupon Nov 28, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'on Nov 28, 2015
Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini Huracánon Nov 27, 2015
Drone Gives Amazing Footage Of Under-Construction $500 Million Los Angeles Mansionon Nov 18, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Mark Cuban Pays Out $30K For Swearing At Charity EventFor once, Mark Cuban was happy to pay a fine for his notoriously bad language.
- How Martin Selig Escaped Nazi Germany, Reshaped The City's Skyline And Became A BillionaireFor Seattle residents, the name Martin Selig is nearly eponymous with their celebrated city skyline. However, the billionaire real estate developer is not a native. Selig escaped Nazi Germany to build a fortune in the Pacific Northwest.
- BMW Showoff Vs. Side Of Mountain. Who You Got?If you ever own a BMW and you feel like showing off your driving skills, please don't follow this guy's example...
- Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over UnderwearAn underwear company is suing Derek Jeter, and somehow 50 Cent is involved...