Paulina Porizkova net worth: Paulina Porizkova is a Czech-American model and actress who has a net worth of $10 million dollars. Paulina Porizkova was born in Prostejov, Czech Republic, and spent much of her childhood separated from her parents. They fled the former Czechoslovakia during the Warsaw Pact Invasion, and she stayed behind with her grandmother. However, the government would not allow her to leave the country to be with them, and the fight went on for seven years until she was eventually reunited with them. She began modeling in the early 80s, and quickly rose to become one of the most popular models in Europe and the United States. She has appeared on the covers of such magazines as Glamour, Cosmopolitan, Vogue, and Elle, and in spreads in Sports Illustrated. She has also acted in such projects as, "Anna", "Her Alibi", "Knots", and "Jane by Design". She is also a published author, and currently blogs for both Modelinia and The Huffington Post. Paulina Porizkova married rock star Ric Ocasek when she was just 19 years old. They have been together ever since and have two children together.
Paulina Porizkova Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Paulina Porizkova against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Apr 9, 1965 (51 years old)
Model, Actor, Film director, Screenwriter
5 ft 10 in (1.79 m)
Pavlína Pořízková, Paulina E. Poriskova, Paulina Porizkova-Otcasek, Pavlina Porizkova, Pavlína Porízková
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of Arizonaon Jun 29, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive Listingon Jun 29, 2016
LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The Cavson Jun 29, 2016
Paul Allen Unveils Stratolaunch, The World's Largest Airplaneon Jun 30, 2016
Dez Bryant Is Being Sued For Leaving A Rental Home In Disgusting Conditionon Jun 29, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 Millionon Jun 28, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Kanye West Just Signed A Deal With Adidas That Could Make Him A BILLIONAIRERead more about the extended partnership between Adidas and Kanye that could net Ye a billion dollars!
- Brexit Causes Economic Upheaval: World's Richest People To Lose BillionsBrexit has seriously shaken the world markets... and has caused the world's richest people to lose billions in the process.
- Drake Is Worth An Estimated $3 Billion To His Hometown Of TorontoFind out why Drake is worth $3 billion to his hometown of Toronto!
- Jose Reyes Is Getting A Ton Of Money Just For Being Released By The RockiesAfter a domestic abuse case was brought against him, the Colorado Rockies tried to trade infielder Jose Reyes. They couldn't find any takers, though, and now they owe him a ton of money.