Nicole "Coco" Austin net worth: Nicole "Coco" Austin is a model, actress, reality TV personality and dancer who has a net worth of $4 million. In addition to her net worth and her work in multiple careers, she is known as the wife to rapper and actor Ice-T. Austin's career in show business began at the young age of 6, when she began dancing in jazz, tap, and ballet productions, also appearing in shows at the Albuquerque Little Theater. At 18, Austin began focusing on her work as a model, doing work as a swimsuit and lingerie model. Also during this phase of her career, she put in work at Hugh Hefner's famous Playboy Mansion, working in various capacities at the magazine's special events there. She has also appeared in several films, including Southwest Babes and The Dirty Monks. In 2011, Coco began the phase of her career that's gained her the most fame: Reality star. The program, also featuring her famous husband Ice-T, is called Ice Loves Coco, which premiered on the E! channel on June 12 of that year. The show has managed to be quite popular despite the climate of many different reality TV shows featuring low-and-mid-grade celebrities.
Nicole "Coco" Austin Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Nicole "Coco" Austin against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Mar 17, 1979 (37 years old)
Model, Actor, Dancer
United States of America
5 ft 1 in (1.57 m)
130 lbs (59 kg)
Nicole Natalie Austin, Nicole Austin, Nichol 'Coco', Coco Nicole Austin, Coco, Coco Marie, Nicole Natalie Marrow, Nicole "Coco Marie" Austin, Austin, Coco-T
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism Chargeson Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home Countryon Jun 26, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George SorosAs Brexit sends British stock market into turmoil, billionaire investor Soros is ready to pounce.
- The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA HistoryThe good times continue in Cleveland after the Cavaliers brought home the city's first championship in more than half a century – retailers, especially, are smiling.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned BigSwiss bank Credit Suisse is handling major losses, so how did Sergio Machado earn $14 million?