Nicole "Coco" Austin net worth: Nicole "Coco" Austin is a model, actress, reality TV personality and dancer who has a net worth of $4 million. In addition to her net worth and her work in multiple careers, she is known as the wife to rapper and actor Ice-T. Austin's career in show business began at the young age of 6, when she began dancing in jazz, tap, and ballet productions, also appearing in shows at the Albuquerque Little Theater. At 18, Austin began focusing on her work as a model, doing work as a swimsuit and lingerie model. Also during this phase of her career, she put in work at Hugh Hefner's famous Playboy Mansion, working in various capacities at the magazine's special events there. She has also appeared in several films, including Southwest Babes and The Dirty Monks. In 2011, Coco began the phase of her career that's gained her the most fame: Reality star. The program, also featuring her famous husband Ice-T, is called Ice Loves Coco, which premiered on the E! channel on June 12 of that year. The show has managed to be quite popular despite the climate of many different reality TV shows featuring low-and-mid-grade celebrities.
Nicole "Coco" Austin Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Nicole "Coco" Austin against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Mar 17, 1979 (37 years old)
Model, Actor, Dancer
United States of America
5 ft 1 in (1.57 m)
130 lbs (59 kg)
Nicole Natalie Austin, Nicole Austin, Nichol 'Coco', Coco Nicole Austin, Coco, Coco Marie, Nicole Natalie Marrow, Nicole "Coco Marie" Austin, Austin, Coco-T
Soulja Boy Claims He Just Signed A $400 Million Dealon May 4, 2016
Prince's Alleged Love Child May Stand to Inherit His Entire Fortuneon May 5, 2016
Warren Buffett Credits His Diet For Longevity And Happiness – And You Won't Believe What He Eats!on May 6, 2016
Skip Bayless Left ESPN For A REALLY Big Paydayon May 4, 2016
One Of The World's Largest Data Leaks Has Named A Number Of Billionaires In Possible Illegal Financial Activitieson May 6, 2016
Dirk Nowitzki Is Giving Up A Lot Of Money To Stay With The Maverickson May 5, 2016
Billionaire Roundup: Cinqo De Mayo Editionon May 6, 2016
Conor McGregor Offered $2-3 Million To Fight For Rival Promotionson May 5, 2016
Dana White Making An Expensive Mistake By Not Putting Conor McGregor Back on UFC 200 Fight Card?on May 5, 2016
Ryan Fitzpatrick Claims He'd Rather Sit Out Next Season, Than Take Jets Offeron May 6, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Lack Of Faith Forces Leicester Fan To Miss Out On Turning 73 Cents Into $3,600There are a lot of euphoric Leicester City fans right about now, since their team has officially won the Premier League. However, there is going to be at least one who is somber. He or she could have turned 73 cents into thousands – but didn't.
- If Yahoo's CEO is Fired, She Gets $55 MillionGetting fired by your employer is never a good thing, but how would you like $55 million to make up for it?
- Comcast Pockets DreamWorks Animation For $3.8 BillionA welcome payday and a beneficial partnership are in the making following the announcement that Comcast will acquire DreamWorks Pictures' powerful animation arm, DreamWorks Animation.
- Dee Gordon's 80-Game Suspension Is Not Going To Cost Him MuchWhen the Marlins front office signed Dee Gordon to a five-year, fully guaranteed $50 million contract, they probably thought he was a bargain. The real deal would end up being what his 80-game suspension would cost him.