Lauri Waring Peterson net worth: Lauri Waring Peterson is an American reality television star who has a net worth of $20 million. Lauri Waring Peterson acquired that wealth through appearances on The Real Housewives of Orange County, as well as her marriage to a successful California real estate developer George Peterson. Lauri lives in San Juan Capistrano, California. Lauri Waring Peterson, was one of the original "The Real Housewives of Orange County" cast members. The popular Bravo reality show is currently in its 8th season. Ms. Peterson appeared in the first four seasons. She has been divorced multiple times, and when the first season of the series started, she was in the process of divorcing her then-current husband. She and her children moved out of their home into a smaller place, and she began working for another cast member in her real estate office. By the second season of the show, she had found love with a wealthy land developer, and they were subsequently married. She slowly separated from the other "Housewives" over the next few seasons, and ultimately decidedly to leave the show to focus on her family. She recently returned to the series for Season 8, and is now credited as Lauri Peterson only.
Lauri Waring Peterson Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Lauri Waring Peterson against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
The Real Housewives of Orange County
오렌지 카운티의 주부들, Sladký život v Orange County, The Real Housewives of Orange County, 橘子郡嬌妻, 橘子鎮貴婦的真實生活
Floyd Mayweather Threw His Daughter A 7-Figure Sweet 16 Partyon May 30, 2016
Toronto: Drake's New Mansion is Just Too Bigon May 31, 2016
The Richest Person In America's 50 Largest Citieson May 29, 2016
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Lance Armstrong's Time Running Is Out In $100 Million Whistleblowing Caseon May 31, 2016
Gina Rinehart's Kids Are Taking Her To Court…Again!on May 31, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
Bill O'Reilly Sues Wife for $10M, Claims He Funded Her Affairon May 31, 2016
New Panama Papers Leak Revels Billionaire George Soros's Link To Weapons And Intelligence Dealingson May 28, 2016
Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer Takes Home an Extra $14 Millionon May 29, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- A Philly Native Is Launching A Hip-Hop Institute To Help Young People Achieve Their Entrepreneurial DreamsThis hip-hop institute is looking to help young people become the next Jay Z, Puff Daddy, and Dr Dre... But not on the microphone or behind the mixing board.
- Chance The Rapper Becomes The First Artist To Have A Streaming Exclusive Break Into The Billboard 200Chance The Rapper just made history.
- From the Gridiron to the Boardroom: Ex-49er Patrick Willis in Silicon ValleyPatrick Willis stunned the world when he retired in 2015. But what he's doing now will shock you even more!
- Saudi Arabia Looks to Foreign Banks, Not Oil, for Financial HelpFalling oil prices have sent Saudi Arabia scrambling for money. Will foreign banks fill the OPEC leader's empty coffers?