Lauri Waring Peterson net worth: Lauri Waring Peterson is an American reality television star who has a net worth of $20 million. Lauri Waring Peterson acquired that wealth through appearances on The Real Housewives of Orange County, as well as her marriage to a successful California real estate developer George Peterson. Lauri lives in San Juan Capistrano, California. Lauri Waring Peterson, was one of the original "The Real Housewives of Orange County" cast members. The popular Bravo reality show is currently in its 8th season. Ms. Peterson appeared in the first four seasons. She has been divorced multiple times, and when the first season of the series started, she was in the process of divorcing her then-current husband. She and her children moved out of their home into a smaller place, and she began working for another cast member in her real estate office. By the second season of the show, she had found love with a wealthy land developer, and they were subsequently married. She slowly separated from the other "Housewives" over the next few seasons, and ultimately decidedly to leave the show to focus on her family. She recently returned to the series for Season 8, and is now credited as Lauri Peterson only.
Lauri Waring Peterson Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Lauri Waring Peterson against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
The Real Housewives of Orange County
오렌지 카운티의 주부들, Sladký život v Orange County, The Real Housewives of Orange County, 橘子郡嬌妻, 橘子鎮貴婦的真實生活
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned Bigon Jun 24, 2016
Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote Loomson Jun 24, 2016
Fletcher Cox's Huge New Contract Isn't All It's Cracked Up To Beon Jun 24, 2016
The S-110 Evo Venta Black Is The "World's Blackest Watch," And It Costs $95,000on Jun 23, 2016
2016's Highest-Paid Female Athleteson Jun 22, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Koch Brothers Invest Millions In State Senate RacesSuper PAC leaders David and Charles Koch aren't bothering with Trump, but they haven't pulled out of the 2016 race. Who will they support?
- Mark Cuban Donates $1M To Dallas PD To Protect LGBT CommunityAlthough he may have a reputation as a "shark," one billionaire is donating $1 million to help police and the LGBT community in Dallas, Texas, following a deadly attack at an Orlando gay club.
- The Largest Putting Tournament Ever Is Happening In Vegas Next Year, And You Could Go!With millions of dollars in prizes and options for everyone, it will be worth a trip to Vegas next year for the largest putting tournament in history. Do you think you have what it takes?
- Elon Musk Wants Tesla To Buy SolarCity For $2.8 BillionTesla's stock price is tanking on the news, as the deal is fraught with financial risk and is a huge conflict of interest for Elon Musk, who is the largest stockholder of both companies.