Kim Kardashian net worth: Kim Kardashian is an American reality television star, model and spokesperson who has a net worth of $105 million. Kim Kardashian started her career in Hollywood as an assistant and stylist to the stars who happened to be best friends with socialite Paris Hilton. Kim's father Robert Kardashian was one of OJ Simpson's defense lawyers. Kim Kardashian has a big family including sisters Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian, her mother Kris and two half-sisters, Kendall and Kylie. Kyle and Kendall's father is former Olympic athlete, Bruce Jenner (now known as Caitlyn Jenner). Over the last 10 years, Kim has risen the ranks of stardom to become one of the most famous and successful celebrities on the planet. She is a literal media mogul who runs an extremely profitably business empire. Today Kim's empire includes a cosmetics line, personal appearance fees, television salary, a clothing line, weight loss products, perfume and retail endorsements.
Kim first gained major attention after an infamous sex tape featuring her and Ray J was released. Kim parlayed this fame into her own reality show, Keeping up with the Kardashians on the E! network. Since then, Kim's fame has skyrocketed to the stratosphere. She has starred in movies, graced thousands of magazine covers, and has appeared on several reality spinoffs. Along the way, Kardashian has found time to date a few NFL stars, NBA players and rappers. In 2011, she got engaged to and married NBA player Kris Humphries. The marriage lasted only 72 days. Kim is rumored to have made $18 million off of endorsements and TV rights to her wedding. More recently, Kim married music mogul Kanye West after a very publicized relationship and several appearances by Kanye on Keeping up with the Kardashians. They married on May 24, 2014 their daughter, North West, was born on June 15, 2013. In June 2015, Kim announced that she was expecting another child, this time a boy.
More Kim Finance Facts:
– In March 2010 Kim bought a $4.8 million mansion in Beverly Hills. It's a Tuscan style 5 bedroom sprawling across 4 acres in some of the most expensive real estate in the world.
– Kim used to only earn around $15,000 per episode of her reality show but her pay was increased to $150,000.
– Kim recently purchased a $325,000 white Ferrari 458 Italia Spider
– During several weeks of taping of "Kourtney and Kim Take New York", Kim and her then-husband Kris Humphries stayed in the Presidential Suite of the Ganesvoort Hotel. The suite costs $7000 a night.
– At Kim's wedding she donned a $2.5 million 65 carat sparkling diamond headpiece by Lorraine Schwartz, a $2 million 20.5 carat diamond engagement ring, and 28 carat diamond earrings worth $5 million. All told she was wearing well over $10 million worth of jewelry on her big day. Not to mention the $150,000 she spent on hair and makeup.