Jared Fogle Net Worth: Jared Fogle is an American spokesperson and motivational speaker who has a net worth of $12 million. Jared is best known for being the main Subway spokesperson, and for his work as a motivational speaker. Jared Fogle was born on December 1, 1977, in Indianapolis, Indiana. He rose to fame with his significant weight loss story. Jared lost 245 pounds in a single year which he attributed to his self-designed "Subway diet". This led to his role as a major spokesperson for the company. In 1998, he stood 6′ 2" and weighed 425 pounds as a twenty-year-old junior at Indiana University. At the time he was consuming around 10,000 calories per day, the amount of calories recommended for five people. His story started when he saw an advertisement about how Subway subs contained 6 grams of fat or less. He picked up a nutritional brochure to develop his own diet. By following his own regime and walking to class rather than taking the bus, he lost incredible 245 pounds, and continued to lose weight after that first year. Thanks to a friend of his, who was an editor of the Indiana Daily Student, Fogle's weight-loss story was unveiled. Eventually, Subway's national ad agency read about Jared's successful diet and offered to have him lead their national campaign in early 2000. He worked as a major spokesperson for the company for over 15 years until he was arrested by the FBI for possessing and distributing child pornography, and the sexual abuse of a minor. Prior to his arrest, he was also part of the Jared & Friends School Tour, sponsored by the American Heart Association. Jared has been a guest on numerous TV shows, including The Oprah Winfrey Show and Larry King Live. He is also an author and was working as motivational speaker traveling the country about 200 days a year. In July 2015, Jared's home was raided as part of an FBI investigation into child pornography. The raid was connected to a former employee of Jared's charity who had been arrested. Jared was later charged with possessing and distributing child pornography and traveling across state lines to have sex with minors. Subway severed ties with Jared after the FBI raid and his arrest, and the company and Jared announced that they had mutually agreed to sever their relationship. On August 19, 2015 Jared Fogle plead guilty to possession of child pornography. He agreed to pay $1.4 million in restitution to 14 victims, and is now likely going to serve as many as 5 years in prison.
Jared Fogle Subway Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Jared Fogle Subway against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
Dec 1, 1977 (38 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 1 in (1.87 m)
190 lbs (86.2 kg)
Jared S. Fogle
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
Elon Musk Wants Tesla To Buy SolarCity For $2.8 Billionon Jun 23, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned Bigon Jun 24, 2016
2016's Highest-Paid Female Athleteson Jun 22, 2016
America's Richest Self-Made Woman Guided Her Company To Huge Success After The Sudden Loss Of Her Husbandon Jun 23, 2016
Fletcher Cox's Huge New Contract Isn't All It's Cracked Up To Beon Jun 24, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- Koch Brothers Invest Millions In State Senate RacesSuper PAC leaders David and Charles Koch aren't bothering with Trump, but they haven't pulled out of the 2016 race. Who will they support?
- Mark Cuban Donates $1M To Dallas PD To Protect LGBT CommunityAlthough he may have a reputation as a "shark," one billionaire is donating $1 million to help police and the LGBT community in Dallas, Texas, following a deadly attack at an Orlando gay club.
- The Largest Putting Tournament Ever Is Happening In Vegas Next Year, And You Could Go!With millions of dollars in prizes and options for everyone, it will be worth a trip to Vegas next year for the largest putting tournament in history. Do you think you have what it takes?