Jared Fogle Net Worth: Jared Fogle is an American spokesperson and motivational speaker who has a net worth of $12 million. Jared is best known for being the main Subway spokesperson, and for his work as a motivational speaker. Jared Fogle was born on December 1, 1977, in Indianapolis, Indiana. He rose to fame with his significant weight loss story. Jared lost 245 pounds in a single year which he attributed to his self-designed "Subway diet". This led to his role as a major spokesperson for the company. In 1998, he stood 6′ 2" and weighed 425 pounds as a twenty-year-old junior at Indiana University. At the time he was consuming around 10,000 calories per day, the amount of calories recommended for five people. His story started when he saw an advertisement about how Subway subs contained 6 grams of fat or less. He picked up a nutritional brochure to develop his own diet. By following his own regime and walking to class rather than taking the bus, he lost incredible 245 pounds, and continued to lose weight after that first year. Thanks to a friend of his, who was an editor of the Indiana Daily Student, Fogle's weight-loss story was unveiled. Eventually, Subway's national ad agency read about Jared's successful diet and offered to have him lead their national campaign in early 2000. He worked as a major spokesperson for the company for over 15 years until he was arrested by the FBI for possessing and distributing child pornography, and the sexual abuse of a minor. Prior to his arrest, he was also part of the Jared & Friends School Tour, sponsored by the American Heart Association. Jared has been a guest on numerous TV shows, including The Oprah Winfrey Show and Larry King Live. He is also an author and was working as motivational speaker traveling the country about 200 days a year. In July 2015, Jared's home was raided as part of an FBI investigation into child pornography. The raid was connected to a former employee of Jared's charity who had been arrested. Jared was later charged with possessing and distributing child pornography and traveling across state lines to have sex with minors. Subway severed ties with Jared after the FBI raid and his arrest, and the company and Jared announced that they had mutually agreed to sever their relationship. On August 19, 2015 Jared Fogle plead guilty to possession of child pornography. He agreed to pay $1.4 million in restitution to 14 victims, and is now likely going to serve as many as 5 years in prison.
Jared Fogle Subway Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Jared Fogle Subway against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
Dec 1, 1977 (38 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 1 in (1.87 m)
190 lbs (86.2 kg)
Jared S. Fogle
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Who Will Be The First $100 Million Earner In Tennis - Novak Djokovic Or Roger Federer?on Feb 7, 2016
John Legend And Chrissy Teigen Buy Rhianna's Former House For $14.1 Millionon Feb 6, 2016
Is Vladimir Putin Secretly Sitting On A $200 Billion Fortune?on Feb 8, 2016
The 10 Most Successful NBA Ownerson Feb 8, 2016
Salsa King Marc Anthony Puts Tarzana Mansion On Market For $4.35 Millionon Feb 8, 2016
Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas Mansionon Feb 8, 2016
The Wealth Gap: The Richest 62 People In The World Vs. Everyone Elseon Feb 8, 2016
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Eccentric Millionaire John McAfee is Making a ComebackRenegade and eccentric cybersecurity pioneer John McAfee is back in the news with new business ventures, documentaries, and a bid for the White House.
- Jeff Beacher Offers $90 Million For Playboy Mansion, Hef And AllBeacher's Madhouse creator Jeff Beacher offers $90 million for the Playboy Mansion and plans to turn it into a members-only resort. But most importantly, he wants Hef to stay!
- Ferrari Spider Falls Just Short Of World RecordAlthough it fell just short of the world record at $38 million (for another classic Ferrari), the Spider Scaglietti still went for more than its estimated sale price of $31 to $35.5 million.
- Hedge Fund Billionaire Flips Miami Condo For $13 Million Profit After Just 5 MonthsKen Griffin, the billionaire hedge fund manager, has been on a real estate buying streak for the last few years. Now, he's trying to unload two of his recently purchased condos in Miami.