Jared Fogle Net Worth: Jared Fogle is an American spokesperson and motivational speaker who has a net worth of $12 million. Jared is best known for being the main Subway spokesperson, and for his work as a motivational speaker. Jared Fogle was born on December 1, 1977, in Indianapolis, Indiana. He rose to fame with his significant weight loss story. Jared lost 245 pounds in a single year which he attributed to his self-designed "Subway diet". This led to his role as a major spokesperson for the company. In 1998, he stood 6′ 2" and weighed 425 pounds as a twenty-year-old junior at Indiana University. At the time he was consuming around 10,000 calories per day, the amount of calories recommended for five people. His story started when he saw an advertisement about how Subway subs contained 6 grams of fat or less. He picked up a nutritional brochure to develop his own diet. By following his own regime and walking to class rather than taking the bus, he lost incredible 245 pounds, and continued to lose weight after that first year. Thanks to a friend of his, who was an editor of the Indiana Daily Student, Fogle's weight-loss story was unveiled. Eventually, Subway's national ad agency read about Jared's successful diet and offered to have him lead their national campaign in early 2000. He worked as a major spokesperson for the company for over 15 years until he was arrested by the FBI for possessing and distributing child pornography, and the sexual abuse of a minor. Prior to his arrest, he was also part of the Jared & Friends School Tour, sponsored by the American Heart Association. Jared has been a guest on numerous TV shows, including The Oprah Winfrey Show and Larry King Live. He is also an author and was working as motivational speaker traveling the country about 200 days a year. In July 2015, Jared's home was raided as part of an FBI investigation into child pornography. The raid was connected to a former employee of Jared's charity who had been arrested. Jared was later charged with possessing and distributing child pornography and traveling across state lines to have sex with minors. Subway severed ties with Jared after the FBI raid and his arrest, and the company and Jared announced that they had mutually agreed to sever their relationship. On August 19, 2015 Jared Fogle plead guilty to possession of child pornography. He agreed to pay $1.4 million in restitution to 14 victims, and is now likely going to serve as many as 5 years in prison.
Jared Fogle Subway Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Jared Fogle Subway against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
Dec 1, 1977 (38 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 1 in (1.87 m)
190 lbs (86.2 kg)
Jared S. Fogle
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Johnny Depp Doesn't Want to Give Amber Heard a Dime Of His $400 Million Net Worthon May 27, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
Kylie Jenner Buys A $6M House: A Peek Inside the A-List Fantasyon May 25, 2016
A Judge Has Ordered Master P To Pay His Ex-Wife A Hefty Sumon May 25, 2016
The Rise Of Technology Has Created A New Era Of Super-Wealthy Americanson May 26, 2016
Three NYC Doorman Set To Inherit Multi Million Dollar Fortune Unless The Humane Society Gets It Insteadon May 26, 2016
One Simple Vote Just Cost Anthony Davis A TON Of Moneyon May 26, 2016
Florida Judge Upholds Hulk Hogan's $140 Million Gawker Judgmenton May 25, 2016
Phil Mickelson Shoots Even Par in Insider Trading Caseon May 27, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- New Panama Papers Leak Revels Billionaire George Soros's Link To Weapons And Intelligence DealingsThe Panama Papers reveal that George Soros's Soros Capital set up an offshore company in the Cayman Islands so that it could invest with the Carlyle Group alongside members of the Bin Laden family.
- Mark Cuban Says He's Open To Becoming Hillary Clinton's–Or Donald Trump's–Running Mate!Mark Cuban is surprisingly open to the idea of running for vice-president ... for either Trump or Clinton.
- Family Of Late Baseball Superstar Tony Gwynn Suing Tobacco Giant, Altria GroupThe family of late San Diego baseball star Tony Gwynn blames tobacco industry for his death and files lawsuit against Altria Group.
- Why Did Donald Trump Receive a Tax Break For NYC Residents Who Make Less Than $500k?Donald Trump claims to earn a multi-millionaire-dollar income and have a multi-billionaire-dollar worth. But he received AND pocketed a $300 tax break for NYC residents who make less than $500k.