Gisele Bundchen net worth: Gisele Bundchen is a Brazilian super model who has a net worth of $360 million. Gisele Bundchen originally intended to pursue a career as a professional volleyball player. Those plans dramatically changed after being discovered by a modeling agency when she was just thirteen years old. After competing in several modeling competitions, Bündchen made the move to New York City where she officially launched her career in modeling during the 1996 Fashion Week at just sixteen years old. She quickly became one of the most popular models in the world and has since been hired as the image of many multi-million dollar fashion campaigns for designers such as Versace, Ralph Lauren, Louis Vuitton, Dolce & Gabbana, Michael Kors, Christian Dior and Victoria's Secret. Non-apparel advertising campaigns include Nivea lotion, Credicard (Brazilian version of Citibank), Volkswagons do Brazil, Ebel (luxury Swiss watches), and Apple Inc. Bündchen has appeared on the cover of fashion magazines such as Vogue, Elle, Harper's Bazaar, W, among numerous international fashion magazines. Non-fashion related magazine covers include Rolling Stones, Esquire, GQ, and has been featured in Forbes, Newsweek, and Time magazines. A businesswoman in her own right, Bündchen launched a line of designer sandals, Impanema, under the Brazilian footwear company Grendene and owns Brazilian hotel Palladium Executive. Bündchen has also contributed to many humanitarian causes, including I am African campaign, (Product) Red, Zero Hunger, as well as raising money for St. Jude Children's Hospital Research, and Hurricane Katrina relief. For her efforts to preserve the rainforests and promote reforestation, Bündchen has been dubbed a goodwill ambassador for the United Nations Environment Programme. Gisele is married to NFL quarterback Tom Brady.
Gisele Bundchen Net Worth
Date of Birth
Jul 20, 1980 (35 years old)
Supermodel, Fashion Model, Actor, Model, Television producer
5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)
White Latin American
Gisele Caroline Nonnenmacher Bündchen, Gisele Bundchen, Gisele Caroline Bündchen, Gisele Caroline Nonnenmache BÃ¼ndchen, The Midas Queen, Gise, The Body, The Hurricane Gisele, La Bundchen
Floyd Mayweather Threw His Daughter A Daughter 7-Figure Sweet 16on May 30, 2016
Johnny Depp Doesn't Want to Give Amber Heard a Dime Of His $400 Million Net Worthon May 27, 2016
The Richest Person In America's 50 Largest Citieson May 29, 2016
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Malaysian Teen Spends Her Accidental Fortune on Designer Clothes and Accessorieson May 28, 2016
How Did 27 Giant Companies Make Billions in Profits Without Paying ANY Income Taxes?on May 29, 2016
From the Gridiron to the Boardroom: Ex-49er Patrick Willis in Silicon Valleyon May 30, 2016
Saudi Arabia Looks to Foreign Banks, Not Oil, for Financial Helpon May 30, 2016
Chance The Rapper Becomes The First Artist To Have A Streaming Exclusive Break Into The Billboard 200on May 30, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
Gisele Bundchen Earnings
- The Devil Wears Prada$350,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Nick Denton May Be Forced To Sell Gawker To Pay Legal JudgmentsThere are rumors Nick Denton will sell Gawker Media to raise funds for his appeal against Hulk Hogan. But who is the unnamed buyer and how can they purchase the company so cheaply?
- Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer Takes Home an Extra $14 MillionYahoo's CEO Marissa Mayer is currently seeing the company she runs continue on its steady decline. But that didn't stop her from taking home an extra $14 million on top of her $1 million salary.
- Billionaire Investor Peter Thiel Admits to Funding Hulk Hogan's Suit Against GawkerPeter Thiel, the Silicon Valley billionaire who co-founded PayPal and was one of Facebook's earliest investors, admitted to funding Hulk Hogan's suit against Gawker. Why is he helping the wrestler win?
- Meet John Catsimatidis: Billionaire Grocery Store Mogul Who Is Making A Play For North American Oil IndependenceJohn Catsimatidis built a $2.3 billion fortune from one $10,000 grocery store. If he can end the U.S. dependency on Saudi Arabian oil, he will have cemented his legacy for generations to come.