Gisele Bundchen net worth: Gisele Bundchen is a Brazilian super model who has a net worth of $360 million. Gisele Bundchen originally intended to pursue a career as a professional volleyball player. Those plans dramatically changed after being discovered by a modeling agency when she was just thirteen years old. After competing in several modeling competitions, Bündchen made the move to New York City where she officially launched her career in modeling during the 1996 Fashion Week at just sixteen years old. She quickly became one of the most popular models in the world and has since been hired as the image of many multi-million dollar fashion campaigns for designers such as Versace, Ralph Lauren, Louis Vuitton, Dolce & Gabbana, Michael Kors, Christian Dior and Victoria's Secret. Non-apparel advertising campaigns include Nivea lotion, Credicard (Brazilian version of Citibank), Volkswagons do Brazil, Ebel (luxury Swiss watches), and Apple Inc. Bündchen has appeared on the cover of fashion magazines such as Vogue, Elle, Harper's Bazaar, W, among numerous international fashion magazines. Non-fashion related magazine covers include Rolling Stones, Esquire, GQ, and has been featured in Forbes, Newsweek, and Time magazines. A businesswoman in her own right, Bündchen launched a line of designer sandals, Impanema, under the Brazilian footwear company Grendene and owns Brazilian hotel Palladium Executive. Bündchen has also contributed to many humanitarian causes, including I am African campaign, (Product) Red, Zero Hunger, as well as raising money for St. Jude Children's Hospital Research, and Hurricane Katrina relief. For her efforts to preserve the rainforests and promote reforestation, Bündchen has been dubbed a goodwill ambassador for the United Nations Environment Programme. Gisele is married to NFL quarterback Tom Brady.
Gisele Bundchen Net Worth
Date of Birth
Jul 20, 1980 (35 years old)
Supermodel, Fashion Model, Actor, Model, Television producer
5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)
White Latin American
Gisele Caroline Nonnenmacher Bündchen, Gisele Bundchen, Gisele Caroline Bündchen, Gisele Caroline Nonnenmache BÃ¼ndchen, The Midas Queen, Gise, The Body, The Hurricane Gisele, La Bundchen
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas Mansionon Feb 8, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
The Wealth Gap: The Richest 62 People In The World Vs. Everyone Elseon Feb 8, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Is Vladimir Putin Secretly Sitting On A $200 Billion Fortune?on Feb 8, 2016
Gisele Bundchen Earnings
- The Devil Wears Prada$350,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Eccentric Millionaire John McAfee is Making a ComebackRenegade and eccentric cybersecurity pioneer John McAfee is back in the news with new business ventures, documentaries, and a bid for the White House.
- Jeff Beacher Offers $90 Million For Playboy Mansion, Hef And AllBeacher's Madhouse creator Jeff Beacher offers $90 million for the Playboy Mansion and plans to turn it into a members-only resort. But most importantly, he wants Hef to stay!
- Ferrari Spider Falls Just Short Of World RecordAlthough it fell just short of the world record at $38 million (for another classic Ferrari), the Spider Scaglietti still went for more than its estimated sale price of $31 to $35.5 million.
- Hedge Fund Billionaire Flips Miami Condo For $13 Million Profit After Just 5 MonthsKen Griffin, the billionaire hedge fund manager, has been on a real estate buying streak for the last few years. Now, he's trying to unload two of his recently purchased condos in Miami.