Francesca Eastwood net worth: Francesca Eastwood is an American actress, model and television personality who has a net worth of $5 million dollars. Francesca Eastwood is the daughter of famed Oscar-winning actor-director, <ahref="http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/actors/clint-eastwood-net-worth/">Clint Eastwood, and award-winning actress Frances Fisher. Though she grew up around show business, she has remained largely out of the spotlight, except for appearing in two films in the 90s. She played the daughter of her real-life mother, Frances Fisher, in the 1995 film "The Stars Fell on Henrietta", and played the daughter of her real-life father, Clint Eastwood, in the 1999 film, "True Crime". She is currently featured on the reality series, "Mrs. Eastwood & Company" on E!. The show follows the lives of Dina Eastwood – Clint Eastwood's second wife, their daughter Morgan, and Francesca, and their management of a South African boy-band called, Overtone. Photographer Tyler Shields recently photographed Francesca burning a $100,000 Birkin purse. The photographs sparked a major outcry and the actress has received death threats.
Francesca Eastwood Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Francesca Eastwood against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Aug 7, 1993 (22 years old)
Actor, Model, TV Personality
United States of America
5 ft 4 in (1.65 m)
Frannie, Francesca Ruth Fisher-Eastwood, Francesca Ruth Eastwood, Francesca Fisher-Eastwood
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Johnny Depp Doesn't Want to Give Amber Heard a Dime Of His $400 Million Net Worthon May 27, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
New Panama Papers Leak Revels Billionaire George Soros's Link To Weapons And Intelligence Dealingson May 28, 2016
Kylie Jenner Buys A $6M House: A Peek Inside the A-List Fantasyon May 25, 2016
Malaysian Teen Spends Her Accidental Fortune on Designer Clothes and Accessorieson May 28, 2016
A Judge Has Ordered Master P To Pay His Ex-Wife A Hefty Sumon May 25, 2016
Billionaire Investor Peter Thiel Admits to Funding Hulk Hogan's Suit Against Gawkeron May 28, 2016
Meet John Catsimatidis: Billionaire Grocery Store Mogul Who Is Making A Play For North American Oil Independenceon May 28, 2016
The Rise Of Technology Has Created A New Era Of Super-Wealthy Americanson May 26, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Phil Mickelson Shoots Even Par in Insider Trading CasePhil Mickelson narrowly escaped criminal charges from insider trading allegations made by the SEC, but still owes over $1 million in fines.
- Mark Cuban Says He's Open To Becoming Hillary Clinton's–Or Donald Trump's–Running Mate!Mark Cuban is surprisingly open to the idea of running for vice-president ... for either Trump or Clinton.
- Family Of Late Baseball Superstar Tony Gwynn Suing Tobacco Giant, Altria GroupThe family of late San Diego baseball star Tony Gwynn blames tobacco industry for his death and files lawsuit against Altria Group.
- One Simple Vote Just Cost Anthony Davis A TON Of MoneyIt all came down to a single vote. And that single vote would have made Anthony Davis $24 million richer.