Francesca Eastwood net worth: Francesca Eastwood is an American actress, model and television personality who has a net worth of $5 million dollars. Francesca Eastwood is the daughter of famed Oscar-winning actor-director, <ahref="http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/actors/clint-eastwood-net-worth/">Clint Eastwood, and award-winning actress Frances Fisher. Though she grew up around show business, she has remained largely out of the spotlight, except for appearing in two films in the 90s. She played the daughter of her real-life mother, Frances Fisher, in the 1995 film "The Stars Fell on Henrietta", and played the daughter of her real-life father, Clint Eastwood, in the 1999 film, "True Crime". She is currently featured on the reality series, "Mrs. Eastwood & Company" on E!. The show follows the lives of Dina Eastwood – Clint Eastwood's second wife, their daughter Morgan, and Francesca, and their management of a South African boy-band called, Overtone. Photographer Tyler Shields recently photographed Francesca burning a $100,000 Birkin purse. The photographs sparked a major outcry and the actress has received death threats.
Francesca Eastwood Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Francesca Eastwood against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Aug 7, 1993 (22 years old)
Actor, Model, TV Personality
United States of America
5 ft 4 in (1.65 m)
Frannie, Francesca Ruth Fisher-Eastwood, Francesca Ruth Eastwood, Francesca Fisher-Eastwood
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism Chargeson Jun 26, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.
- The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA HistoryThe good times continue in Cleveland after the Cavaliers brought home the city's first championship in more than half a century – retailers, especially, are smiling.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned BigSwiss bank Credit Suisse is handling major losses, so how did Sergio Machado earn $14 million?