Courtney Robertson net worth: Courtney Robertson is an American model who has a net worth of $200 thousand dollars. Born in Scottsdale, Arizona, Courtney Robertson began modeling when she was in her early teens. She is represented by Ford Models, and has appeared on the cover of Fitness Magazine and in numerous ad campaigns. She is most widely recognized for being the winner of the 16th season of the reality series, "The Bachelor". She and Ben Flajnik became engaged on the season finale of the show in March of 2012, but called it quits after eight months of dating, reportedly because they never saw each other. Ms. Robertson's attitude on the show was widely criticized, and she was portrayed as the program's villain. After her microphone was accidentally left on while producer's spoke with her, portions of the conversation were leaked online which revealed that much of her behavior had been coached in order to create additional drama.
Courtney Robertson Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Courtney Robertson against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
United States of America
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
Is Vladimir Putin Secretly Sitting On A $200 Billion Fortune?on Feb 8, 2016
The 10 Most Expensive TV Shows Ever Madeon Feb 10, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas Mansionon Feb 8, 2016
Jeff Beacher Offers $90 Million For Playboy Mansion, Hef And Allon Feb 9, 2016
The Wealth Gap: The Richest 62 People In The World Vs. Everyone Elseon Feb 8, 2016
DJ Calvin Harris Putting Sweet Hollywood Hills Home On Market For $9.995 Millionon Feb 10, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail TycoonMTV's most famous Latina VJ may be off the air, but she's still breaking boundaries in business and beauty.
- The Saudi Royal Family Gave The Malaysian Prime Minister $700 Million Cash... Just For Funsies!A corruption probe by the Malaysian attorney general found that a transfer of funds from the Saudi Arabian royal family to Razak's bank account in the amount of almost $700 million was just a "gift."
- These Four Celebrities Lost HUGE Lawsuits And Paid The Price!Being rich and famous doesn't always mean an automatic get out of jail free card. In fact, these four celebrities lost huge lawsuits and are paying the price.
- Elon Musk Has Lost $3.3 Billion In The Last Few MonthsElon Musk's space rockets aren't the only things crashing and burning. Musk lost $3.3 billion in the past year, as stock in solar panel installer SolarCity and high-end electric car maker Tesla plummet.