Courtney Robertson net worth: Courtney Robertson is an American model who has a net worth of $200 thousand dollars. Born in Scottsdale, Arizona, Courtney Robertson began modeling when she was in her early teens. She is represented by Ford Models, and has appeared on the cover of Fitness Magazine and in numerous ad campaigns. She is most widely recognized for being the winner of the 16th season of the reality series, "The Bachelor". She and Ben Flajnik became engaged on the season finale of the show in March of 2012, but called it quits after eight months of dating, reportedly because they never saw each other. Ms. Robertson's attitude on the show was widely criticized, and she was portrayed as the program's villain. After her microphone was accidentally left on while producer's spoke with her, portions of the conversation were leaked online which revealed that much of her behavior had been coached in order to create additional drama.
Courtney Robertson Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Courtney Robertson against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
United States of America
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
This Former NFL Player Is Definitely NOT Going To End Up One Of Those Cliche Broke Athleteson Nov 24, 2015
ISIS Is The Wealthiest Terrorist Organization In History... How Exactly Did They Acquire This Wealth?on Nov 23, 2015
Pie-Demonium: You'll Never Guess How Much Those Patti LaBelle's Pies Are Raking In!on Nov 24, 2015
A Game-Worn Michael Jordan Jersey Just Sold For A Ridiculous Amount Of Money!on Nov 24, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
Is This Arsenal Bench Warmer A Secret Billionaire???on Nov 23, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Steve Harvey Sued For $205,000 Over A Private Jeton Nov 23, 2015
The Koenigsegg Regera Has Lots Of Horsepower And Some Pretty Cool Featureson Nov 24, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Colby Rasmus Makes MLB History By Accepting One-Year, $15.8 Million Qualifying OfferColby Rasmus has worked off of one-year contracts every year he has been on an MLB roster, and it looks like he'll do so again after becoming the first player to ever accept a qualifying offer.
- Giants Sign Shortstop Brandon Crawford To Six-Year, $75 Million ExtensionAfter a season that saw him win his first Gold Glove and Silver Slugger Awards last season, the San Francisco Giants saw fit to sign Brandon Crawford to a six-year, $75 million contract extension.
- Warren Buffett Has Very Simple Answer To The Question "How'd You Get So Rich?!?!"He's probably been asked this question so many times, he's sick of answering it, which may be one explanation for his simple answer.
- Lionel Messi Willing To Change Leagues... But It Definitely Won't Be Cheap!!!After the trouble he has had with taxes in Spain, Lionel Messi is thinking about making a move to the Premier League, but the team that signs him will have to pay big.