Christie Brinkley net worth: Christy Brinkley is an American model who has a net worth of $80 million. Christie Brinkley was born on February 2, 1954 in Monroe, Michigan and grew up in the Brentwood neighborhood of Los Angeles where she attended high school at Le Lycée Français de Los Angeles. After graduation she moved to Paris to study art in 1973. She was discovered in 1973 by American photographer Errol Sawyer in a post office in Paris. He took her first modeling pictures and introduced her to John Casablancas of Elite Model Management agency in Paris. She quickly booked modeling work. Brinkley appeared on three consecutive "Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue" covers (1979, 1980, and 1981) – the first time that had happened. Brinkley is one of the most famous models of all time. Instantly recognizable, she spend 25 years as the face of Cover Girl and in the 1970s and 1980s her face was everywhere—on magazine covers, commercials, in ads, on billboards. However, Christie's fortune does not come from modeling as much as it does from a number of savvy real estate investments she has made in the Hamptons. Christie also hosts infomercials and has had a steady stream of endorsements over the years, continuing to model even at age 60. The majority of Christie's net worth surprisingly does not come from her modeling career. Brinkley has made a number of extremely wise real estate investments over the years. She has primarily invested in property in the ultra exclusive New York beach town of The Hamptons. Her portfolio of real estate is easily worth $60 million or more.
Christie Brinkley Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Christie Brinkley against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Feb 2, 1954
Supermodel, Model, Pin-up girl, Designer, Actor
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)
Christie Lee Hudson
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
Floyd Mayweather Drops Almost $5 Million On Extremely Limited Hypercaron Aug 26, 2015
Fetty Wap Keeps Destroying Music Records...on Aug 27, 2015
A Subway Franchisee Claims Subway Knew About Jared Fogle's Interest In Kids For Years, But Did Nothing About Iton Aug 28, 2015
Top 10 Athletes Turned Entrepreneurson Aug 28, 2015
Dr. Dre's 'Compton' Album Sales Dip 85% In A Week... And We May Know The Reason Whyon Aug 26, 2015
Mind-Boggling Beverly Hills Estate Hits The Market For $135 Millionon Aug 27, 2015
Michael Jordan Has Zero Influence On Who Wears His Shoes, And The Reason Why Is Kind Of Strange...on Aug 27, 2015
How Jamie Siminoff Turned 'Shark Tank' Loss Into A $28 Million Winon Aug 28, 2015
China's Richest Man Just Lost $3.6 Billion In One Dayon Aug 28, 2015
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Music Executives Love Taylor Swift, Hate Rap Music, And Think Tidal Will FailSome interesting revelations were made in an anonymous survey where roughly 50 music executives were asked their opinions on various topics.
- Wu-Tang Clan's $5 Million Album Hasn't Been Purchased YetWu Tang Clan's $5 million hasn't been sold yet... Let's remind you of some of the details behind the album.
- The Real Life Story Behind N.W.A. Manager Jerry HellerWith the movie 'Straight Outta Compton' in theaters right now, let's take a look at the real story behing N.W.A and Jerry Heller.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Ferrari LaFerrariThe Ferrari LaFerrari is truly an amazing car and ranks as the 9th most expensive car in the world at $1.4 million.