Christie Brinkley net worth: Christy Brinkley is an American model who has a net worth of $80 million. Christie Brinkley was born on February 2, 1954 in Monroe, Michigan and grew up in the Brentwood neighborhood of Los Angeles where she attended high school at Le Lycée Français de Los Angeles. After graduation she moved to Paris to study art in 1973. She was discovered in 1973 by American photographer Errol Sawyer in a post office in Paris. He took her first modeling pictures and introduced her to John Casablancas of Elite Model Management agency in Paris. She quickly booked modeling work. Brinkley appeared on three consecutive "Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue" covers (1979, 1980, and 1981) – the first time that had happened. Brinkley is one of the most famous models of all time. Instantly recognizable, she spend 25 years as the face of Cover Girl and in the 1970s and 1980s her face was everywhere—on magazine covers, commercials, in ads, on billboards. However, Christie's fortune does not come from modeling as much as it does from a number of savvy real estate investments she has made in the Hamptons. Christie also hosts infomercials and has had a steady stream of endorsements over the years, continuing to model even at age 60. The majority of Christie's net worth surprisingly does not come from her modeling career. Brinkley has made a number of extremely wise real estate investments over the years. She has primarily invested in property in the ultra exclusive New York beach town of The Hamptons. Her portfolio of real estate is easily worth $60 million or more.
Christie Brinkley Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Christie Brinkley against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Feb 2, 1954 (62 years old)
Supermodel, Model, Pin-up girl, Designer, Actor
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)
Christie Lee Hudson
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With Caron Jun 27, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.
- SoftBank CEO Nikesh Arora Steps Down For Masayoshi SonWhy is Masayoshi coming back as leader of SoftBank after offering the job to Arora? What does he have planned?
- Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism ChargesThey're innocent! After a lengthy legal battle, legendary rock band Led Zeppelin was recently found not guilty of plagiarizing the opening riff to its iconic Stairway to Heaven song from a lesser-known band.
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.