Christie Brinkley net worth: Christy Brinkley is an American model who has a net worth of $80 million. Christie Brinkley was born on February 2, 1954 in Monroe, Michigan and grew up in the Brentwood neighborhood of Los Angeles where she attended high school at Le Lycée Français de Los Angeles. After graduation she moved to Paris to study art in 1973. She was discovered in 1973 by American photographer Errol Sawyer in a post office in Paris. He took her first modeling pictures and introduced her to John Casablancas of Elite Model Management agency in Paris. She quickly booked modeling work. Brinkley appeared on three consecutive "Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue" covers (1979, 1980, and 1981) – the first time that had happened. Brinkley is one of the most famous models of all time. Instantly recognizable, she spend 25 years as the face of Cover Girl and in the 1970s and 1980s her face was everywhere—on magazine covers, commercials, in ads, on billboards. However, Christie's fortune does not come from modeling as much as it does from a number of savvy real estate investments she has made in the Hamptons. Christie also hosts infomercials and has had a steady stream of endorsements over the years, continuing to model even at age 60. The majority of Christie's net worth surprisingly does not come from her modeling career. Brinkley has made a number of extremely wise real estate investments over the years. She has primarily invested in property in the ultra exclusive New York beach town of The Hamptons. Her portfolio of real estate is easily worth $60 million or more.
Christie Brinkley Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Christie Brinkley against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Feb 2, 1954 (62 years old)
Supermodel, Model, Pin-up girl, Designer, Actor
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)
Christie Lee Hudson
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Prince Has Sold A Staggering Amount Of Music Since His Untimely Deathon Apr 29, 2016
Ozzie Silna, One Of The Brothers Who Made $800 Million Off The Best Business Deal Of All Time, Dies At 83on Apr 28, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
Billionaire Roundup: Shenanigans, Bamboozling, And Other Problems Of The 1%on Apr 30, 2016
An Inappropriate Tweet Cost Laremy Tunsil $8-13 Million At The NFL Drafton Apr 29, 2016
Convicted Murderer Phil Spector Files For Divorce From Jail—Claims Wife Is Burning His $35m Fortuneon Apr 28, 2016
You Won't Believe Ludacris's Ridiculous Demands For A 13-Minute Performance!on Apr 26, 2016
The Time A Professional Gambler Turned $50 Into $40 MILLION... And Eventually Ended Up Brokeon Apr 26, 2016
Tom Brady Restructured His Contract And It Will Save Him $2 Million During His Suspensionon Apr 29, 2016
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- These Are The World's 10 Wealthiest Real Estate TycoonsReal estate is almost always a good investment and these 10 people prove that. They are the wealthiest real estate tycoons in the world, with a combined net worth of $123 billion. They have made the bulk of their net worth from real estate development, management, and/or investment.
- Led Zeppelin Headed To Trial Over Stairway To Heaven Plagiarism AccusationsLegendary rock band Led Zeppelin lost its latest bid to prevent a trial over allegations it plagiarized its iconic Stairway to Heaven song. A judge recently ruled that there was enough evidence to bring the lawsuit to trial.
- Chobani Founder Does It Again: Employee Stock Deal Could Make Some Of Them Millions!Hamdi Ulukaya, the founder a of Chobani Yogurt has gone and proven once again what an amazing human being he is. He's giving his 2,000 full-time employees a stake in his company that could make some of them millionaires.
- Original Handwritten "Laws of Base Ball" Sold For $3.26 Million At AuctionThe documents dating back to the 1800s and now known as the "Laws of Base Ball" are now an incredibly valuable historical object, having fetched $3.26 million at auction over the weekend.